What is Fortify Daily Probiotic?
Fortify Daily Probiotic is a daily supplement that claims to help with both digestive and immune health. The company states that this product is formulated with 11 probiotic strains and prebiotics that may support gut diversity and become a source of good bacteria.
The manufacturer of Fortify Daily Probiotic claims this product may prevent gas, bloating and constipation, promote digestive balance, and support the immune system.
In addition to the regular Fortify Daily Probiotic supplement, the product also comes in a women’s formula and one for those over 50 years of age, along with ‘Gummies’ and extra-strength versions of all three products.
Who is the Manufacturer of EndoMune Advanced Probiotic?
Fortify Daily Probiotic is manufactured by the company Nature’s Way, which was founded by Tom Murdock in 1969.
Table of Contents [Show]
The company is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, in the United States, but has another office in Minneapolis, Minnesota and a distribution center in McCarran Nevada.
Including the Fortify Daily Probiotic brand, Nature’s Way manufactures 14 different herbal medicine supplements and the Enzymatic Therapy brand.
How Does Fortify Daily Probiotic Work?
Probiotics are live bacteria that may provide health benefits when consumed. They help maintain a balance between the good and bad bacteria in the gut microbiome, which is made up of trillions of bacteria and is seen as key to overall health.
The manufacturer claims that Fortify Daily Probiotic delivers 11 probiotic strains plus prebiotics and billions of active cultures that could support the user’s digestive and overall health. It also claims that prebiotics is a food source for good bacteria that could support digestive balance and immune health.
Alternatives to Fortify Daily Probiotic
Fortify Daily Probiotic Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This product contains a CFU Proprietary Probiotic Blend, along with the following ingredients:
- Lactobacilli Blend – Lactobacillus is bacteria that normally lives in the digestive, urinary, and genital systems without causing disease and is used to treat and prevent diarrhea. This blend consists of seven different types of Lactobacillus.
- Bifidobacteria Blend – Bifidobacteria is a group of bacteria that normally lives in our intestines and have been used to treat diarrhea, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome. This Bifidobacteria blend combines four different types of Bifidobacterium.
- Chicory Root Fiber – A blue-flowered herb that grows in North America and Europe and comes from inulin, a prebiotic fiber that feeds your good gut bacteria.
What are the Advantages of Fortify Daily Probiotic?
- This product may prevent occasional gas, bloating and constipation.
- The manufacturer claims this product could promote digestive balance.
- Fortify Daily Probiotic could support a healthy immune response.
- The manufacturer claims this product is gluten-free and non-GMO.
- Fortify Daily Probiotic does not need to be refrigerated.
What are the Disadvantages of Fortify Daily Probiotic?
- Lactobacillus in supplements may contain live bacteria that might grow too well in individuals with a weakened immune system and could cause disease.
- Individuals with a short bowel syndrome may develop lactobacillus infections.
- Fortify Daily Probiotic should not be taken with other antibiotics because the effectiveness of Bifidobacteria may be reduced.
- This product is not intended for children, and the manufacturer recommends keeping this product out of reach of children.
How Should You take Fortify Daily Probiotic?
The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule daily with or without food.
How Much Does Fortify Daily Probiotic Cost?
A 30-day supply of Fortify Daily Probiotic seems to range from $9.57 to $24.99 depending on where the product is purchased.
What is Fortify Daily Probiotic’s Return Policy?
A return and/or refund policy could not be found on the manufacturer’s website. The consumer should check the policy of the store where the product is purchased from.
Does Fortify Daily Probiotic Offer a Free Trial?
A free trial of Fortify Daily Probiotic was not found on the official website, but the company does offer a $3.00 off coupon.
Fortify Daily Probiotic Review – Final Verdict
There are many things that can negatively impact one’s balance of good bacteria, such as stress, diet, and age. Probiotics are good bacteria that are essential to overall health, including the digestive and immune systems.
The manufacturer of Fortify Daily Probiotic claims this health supplements contains 11 probiotic strains and prebiotics that may help users in several ways.
However, the company also explains that, when evaluating a probiotic supplement, it is important to consider the strain(s) used, the minimum potency, and whether the probiotic strains are resistant to stomach acid.
There are numerous brands of over-the-counter supplements that offer probiotic support and they should be reviewed and compared accordingly.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Fortify Daily Probiotic?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Fortify Daily Probiotic!
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.