Consumer Health Digest. (“CHD,” “we” or “us”) and our service providers use “cookies”, pixel tags, and other digital markers on www.consumerhealthdigest.com (the “Site”). We also use pixel tags in our newsletters. A “cookie” is a very small piece of information in the form of a text file placed on your computer. A pixel tag is a small image file that allows us to know that you have visited one of our pages. These digital markers allow us and our service providers to recognize that you have visited the Site before. They can also tell us whether you have clicked on a link in one of our newsletters.
Guide to Disabling Cookies
You can also set your browser to accept or reject all specific cookies. You can also set your browser to alert you each time a cookie is presented to your computer. You can delete cookies that have been stored on your computer. The links below provide information about cookie settings for some commonly used browsers:
Use of your Information Outside of the EEA
We will collect, store, and process information about your use of the Services in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as necessary. This is the task that every legitimate business must do.
By using the Services, you agree to such collection, storage, and processing outside of the EEA. We take the necessary steps to ensure your information is protected.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Policy
We may process your Personal Data because:
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Kyzooma aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
The data protection rights you should know (source – Wikipedia):
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right to have your data corrected. If Your personal data is erroneous or outdated, You have the right to have it corrected.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction and the right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Kyzooma relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Note: we may ask you to verify your personal identity before responding to such requests.
You can complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).