In This Article
What is BalanceMD?
This intestinal flora support is doctor recommended and free from food allergens such as dairy, peanut, wheat, and shellfish. It is also non-GMO.
In broad, it offers gastrointestinal lining support, gut fungal infection reduction, yeast infection reduction, nutrient digestion, and absorption support
Who is the Manufacturer of BalanceMD?
The manufacturer of BalanceMD is 1MD, a U.S.A. company whose mission is to help people live longer and healthier lives through the incorporation of advanced science and nature. 1MD designs its innovative supplements using high-quality and clinically researched ingredients in their certified facilities. Other products by this company include BiomeMD, CurcuminMD Plus, GutMD, LiverMD, and ProstateMD among others.
How Does BalanceMD Work?
Balance MD’s formula contains digestive enzymes, herbal cleansers, probiotic bacteria, and aloe vera which works synergistically to improve gut function. The digestive enzymes in the supplement aid digestion while promoting the breakdown of yeast cells. As for the herbal cleansers, they clean and prevent fungi and yeast growth in the small intestines, large intestines, and vagina. On their part, the probiotic bacteria improve the gut microbiome while aloe vera in the formula assists in rebuilding the gut lining and reduces irritation. Together, these ingredients work to promote overall gut health.
BalanceMD Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The key ingredients in BalanceMD include:
- Oregano Oil – This is an essential but volatile oil that is extracted from oregano which is an aromatic plant. According to BioMed Research International, oregano oil has therapeutic effects on barrier defects in the gut due to its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidative properties.
- Caprylic Acid – This ingredient is a medium-chain fatty acid that is found in coconut oil. It is usually administered in nutrition formulations. According to the Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology, medium-chain fatty acids have inhibitory activity against bacterial and viral pathogens.
- Protease – In Animal Nutrition, the effect of protease supplementation on nutrient digestibility, intestinal performance, digestive enzymes, and growth performance was examined in weaned piglets. Protease was found to be effective on all accounts.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – BalanceMD claims to contain 18 billion CFUs of lactobacillus acidophilus probiotics. This ingredient belongs to the lactic acid bacteria which are non-pathogenic, non-toxigenic, fermenting bacteria. According to the journal of Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology, lactobacillus acidophilus is effective in the management of gastrointestinal disorders such as acute diarrhea.
- Aloe Vera – This plant has been popularly used traditionally in India for constipation, worm infestation, colic, and skin diseases. In Chinese medicine, it is used for fungal diseases. According to Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects, aloe vera contains amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, saccharides, saponins, lignins, and salicylic acids all of which have health benefits.
What are the Advantages of BalanceMD?
- It helps to enhance the growth of intestinal flora
- The supplements inhibit yeast and fungi growth (candida overgrowth)
- It helps improve digestion through the digestive enzymes
- Works to reduce gas and bloating
- It is an all-natural formula that is free from food allergens
What are the Disadvantages of BalanceMD?
- Results are gradual which may not be ideal for users looking for instant relief
- It is not clear whether the results will be experienced after the dose is completed
Q: How Should You Take BalanceMD?
A: Take 2 capsules of this dietary supplement with an eight-ounce glass of water before meals or as directed by your physician. For pregnant women, nursing mothers, and those under medication, it is recommended to consult your doctor before starting to use this supplement.
Q: How Much Does BalanceMD Cost?
A: On the company’s website, BalnceMD costs:
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- 1 bottle- $35.99
- 3 bottles- $30.99 each
- 6 bottles- $25.99 each
BalanceMD is also available on some retailer websites.
Q: What is BalanceMD Return Policy?
A: 1MD offers a 90-day money-back guarantee for this intestinal flora supplement. To return a product, you will have to call the customer service number before issuing. You will be provided with a return authorization number (RAN) which will be attached to the product to be returned.
Q: Does BalanceMD Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial offered for this product. In this case, you will have to purchase the supplement first to be able to test its effectiveness.
BalanceMD – Final Verdict
BalanceMD is a supplement that targets to support intestinal flora growth. It is formulated with a blend of aloe vera, digestive enzymes, herbal cleansers, and probiotic bacteria which work together to enhance overall gut health.
The supplement works gradually. In 7 days, the ingredients help to promote a healthy balance of the intestinal flora. After a month, the gut lining receives reinforcement from aloe vera and in the second month, harmful microbes are eliminated from the gut as well as the vaginal ecosystem.
The great majority of BalanceMD Reviews exclaimed about how great this product is. Customers have reported that it significantly improves gastrointestinal function. Others have stated that it aids in the digestion of difficult-to-digest meals. There were very few unfavorable BalanceMD reviews for this product, and the majority of the BalanceMD reviews were positive.
In the third month and beyond, gut health improves to an extent that weight management is enhanced. However, the company behind BalanceMD provides that individual results may vary thus the timeline will be different from one person to the other.
BalanceMD is non-GMO and is free from allergens such as soy and wheat. This makes it suitable for vegan users. For users with tree nut allergies, one may want to examine how they respond to it for the fast few days as it contains coconut and black walnut. However, there are no specific restrictions for other users. But still, you may want to share with your doctor for additional advice on how to identifies progress or how your body treats the supplement as it is a recommended health practice.
If there is nothing holding you back, then this supplement could work for you. Its ingredients are backed by scientific pieces of evidence that prove their efficacy. An ingredient like aloe vera, for instance, contains various components including minerals, vitamins, and amino acids that are essential in improving gut health.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned health supplements and probiotic supplements based on the available research: