Felicia Newell, RD, CPT
Registered Dietitian | Nutritionist
- Master of Science of Applied Human Nutrition
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Human Nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian at Eastern Health
- Registered Dietitian, Personal Trainer, and Operations Manager The Energy Company Athletic Club
- Wellbeing Counsellor/Natural Source and Wellbeing Department Manager at Sobeys
- Owner of 'Sustain Nutrition'
- Advanced Food Handler's Certification from TrainCan Inc
Felicia Newell, RD, is a Registered Dietitian, Nutritionist, Food and Nutrition Expert, Writer, and Health Coach.
For the past several years Felicia has been working with people from all over the world, helping them improve their health, feel their best, and develop a healthier relationship with food, with proven strategies that work long-term.
Early in her career, she worked at a research Centre for many years, taught university-level nutrition courses, and contributed to many academic projects and papers, including publishing a paper in the Canadian Journal of Public Health.
There is a lot of health misinformation in the online world, which causes confusion for the general public. Felicia's latest passion includes using her background and expertise in the online world, to provide sound, balanced health information.
You can contact Felicia on here website sustainnutrition.ca
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.