In This Review
What is Slimsticks?
When you hear the term “Weight loss supplement”, you will think of a pill or tablet that needs to be swallowed. There are a few exceptions to that rule and Slimsticks is one of those.
This is a supplement for lose weight that comes in the form of a dissoluble stick that is supposed to give the user control over his appetite. Hunger and lack of willpower are 2 of the most cited reasons people cannot lose weight.
After reading this, you will know whether or not you should go for the supplement.
How Does It Rate?
- That brand name is Innovate Health Ltd.
- It was set up in 2010.
- It is currently based in Bath, UK.
- Palm Oil
- Oat Oil
- Does not contain any stimulant with side effects
- It is made of natural ingredients
- Gives the user control over his appetite
- Relatively affordable
- The company behind the product is somehow elusive
- There is no conclusive evidence Slimsticks really works
- There are no fat burner included in the formulation
How Does Slimsticks Work?
The main function of the supplement is to act as an appetite suppressant.
It is supposed to give the user full control over his appetite.
The less he eats the more weight he should be able to lose.
Slimsticks Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
SlimStick is made of a blend referred to as Slimjac.
Slimjac is made of a combination of 3 active ingredients in powder form that are supposed to help the user in controlling his desire to eat and by that eat less.
Let’s have a closer look at the ingredients.
The extract from konjac root  gives a fiber known in some circles as glucomannan. Glucomannan is quite often used in many weight loss supplements and however according to PebMed, it may promote weight loss. When in contact with water, it expands and creates a gel that creates the feeling of fullness when inside the stomach. This also helps slow down the movement of food through the digestive system and prevent hunger.
Palm oil  contains a very special nutrient referred to as palmolein. That substance influences the way the liver breaks down sugar. There are proponents of palmolein that believe it can be used to reduce body fat by 27 percent.
Oat oil on its own is not known to cause any weight loss but when combined with Palm oil, it creates a blend known as Fabuless which, according to a study published in the European Journal of Nutrition, can enhance fat loss.
Other ingredients included in the formulation are Sucralose, Flow agent and Glucose Syrup. Depending on the flavor, it may also contain malt, vanilla or strawberry powder. All these ingredients add up to be only 40 Kcal.
Also Read – Calorease
What Does Slimsticks Claim to do?
The manufacturer of SlimSticks claims the supplement can help you keep hunger at bay and consequently help you lose weight.
The idea here is that hunger and will-power are the main reasons why people are giving up on their diet plan.
Slimsticks was formulated to provide just that.
FAQ’s – Slimsticks Questions and Answers
Q: What’s the cost and packages of Slimsticks?
A: Slimsticks costs:
- £13.99 for 10 Days Starter Pack (30 STICKS)
- £27.99 for 1 Month supply (90 STICKS)
- £49.99 for 2 Month supply (180 STICKS)
Q: How to use Slimsticks?
A: To use it, the content of the stick is supposed to pour in a glass of hot water (35 ml) and mix with some amount of cold water to be drank immediately.
If you allow the mixture to cool down before drinking, it is going to thicken.
So drink it as soon as possible.
Q: What are the Precautions for taking Slimsticks?
A: It is not a good idea for a pregnant woman to try this supplement. Just for safety reasons, you preferably want to consult a physician before making up your mind and using this product.
Q: Is Slimsticks a Scam?
A: There is no report of any scam associated with this product. You should be safe spending your money on it.
You May Also Want To Read – Ketogenic Diet
Know The Related Products
- SlimSculpt has a keen advantage over other weight loss products since it comes from a well-established company with a lot of other health products that are tested and proven to work effectively. SlimSculpt is a side-effect free weight loss product that is affordable and effective.
- Slimtrim is an all-natural weight loss supplement that promises to suppress appetites while enhancing metabolisms. Slimtrim boasts of being formulated with ‘the dieter in mind’ and is sold through the official product website with a satisfaction guarantee. This product claims to be the highest quality product currently available. For optimal results, the use of Slimtrim should be combined with a nutritional low calorie diet and a regular exercise schedule.
- Smart For Life is a meal replacement program like many others on the market, which educates dieters and uses long-term meal replacement as a solution. The Smart For Life diet works best for people who live near one of their 50 centers in the United States and Canada.
- SmartBurn is a hoodia based weight loss supplement advertised to help women lose 450% more weight compared to other leading brands. The manufacturer of this product went ahead to tag the supplement as “the total body rapid weight loss solution”. It is said to help you control your appetite, promote relaxation, and support your mental well-being.
Slimsticks Review – Final Verdict
Having control over your appetite is certainly a factor when it comes to losing weight.
That said, you will need more than just an appetite suppressant if you want to see any significant results.
Maybe you will have to combine this supplement with something else if you want to see a real change.
Don’t have your hopes when using Slimstick.
Slimsticks can be purchased through their Official Website.
Meanwhile, We have included an alternative like Truvy so you should check it out and decide for yourself for effective weight loss.