What is Slimsticks?
When you hear the term “Weight loss supplement”, more often than not you are going to think of a pill or tablet that needs to be swallowed.
There are a few exceptions to that rule and Slimsticks is one of those.
It is a weight loss supplement that comes in the form of a dissoluble stick that is supposed to give the user control over his appetite.
Hunger and lack of will-power are 2 of the most cited reasons why people are not able to lose weight.
Table of Contents [Show]
The manufacturer of Slimsticks believes it has found an ultimate solution that can assist obese people in maintaining an acceptable weight.
For those who are curious about how this product really works, here is a full review.
After reading this, you will know whether or not you should go for the supplement.
Who is the Manufacturer of Slimsticks?
The Slimstick official website does not give much information as far as the manufacturer is concerned.
That said we managed to search deeper and found out the maker of the product is a certain company called Innovate Health Ltd.
It was set up in 2010 and it is currently based in Bath, UK.
At the time of writing, there was no website out there to represent the company.
That said, the SlimStick contact page does offer a customer service phone number and a fillable form allowing customers to make certain requests.
Interestingly, the product itself has already been endorsed by a popular TV personality called Imogen Thomas.
We still need to research further to know if this product really deserves your attention.
Slimsticks Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
SlimStick is made of a blend referred to as Slimjac.
Slimjac is made of a combination of 3 active ingredients in powder form that are supposed to help the user in controlling his desire to eat and by that eat less.
Let’s have a closer look at the ingredients.
- Konjac: The extract from konjac root gives a fiber known in some circles as glucomannan. Glucomannan is quite often used in many weight loss supplements and however according to PebMed, it may promote weight loss. When in contact with water, it expands and creates a gel that creates the feeling of fullness when inside the stomach. This also helps slow down the movement of food through the digestive system and prevent hunger.
- Palm Oil: Palm oil is known to contain a very special nutrient referred to as palmolein. That substance influences the way the liver breaks down sugar. There are proponents of palmolein that believe it can be used to reduce body fat by 27 percent.
- Oat Oil: Oat oil on its own is not known to cause any weight loss but when combined with Palm oil, it creates a blend known as Fabuless which, according to a study published in the European Journal of Nutrition, can enhance fat loss.
Other ingredients included in the formulation are Sucralose, Flow agent and Glucose Syrup. Depending on the flavor, it may also contain malt, vanilla or strawberry powder. All these ingredients add up to be only 40 Kcal.
How Does Slimsticks Work?
The main function of the supplement is to act as an appetite suppressant.
It is supposed to give the user full control over his appetite.
The less he eats the more weight he should be able to lose.
What are the Advantages of Slimsticks?
- Does not contain any stimulant with side effects
- It is made of natural ingredients
- Gives the user control over his appetite
- Relatively affordable
What are the Disadvantages of Slimsticks?
- The company behind the product is somehow elusive
- There is no conclusive evidence Slimsticks really works
- There are no fat burner included in the formulation
What Does Slimsticks Claim to do?
The manufacturer of SlimSticks claims the supplement can help you keep hunger at bay and consequently help you lose weight.
The idea here is that hunger and will-power are the main reasons why people are giving up on their diet plan.
Slimsticks was formulated to provide just that.
Slimsticks Questions and Answers
Q: What’s the cost and packages of Slimsticks?
A: Slimsticks costs:
- £13.99 for 10 Days Starter Pack (30 STICKS)
- £27.99 for 1 Month supply (90 STICKS)
- £49.99 for 2 Month supply (180 STICKS)
Q: How to use Slimsticks?
A: To use it, the content of the stick is supposed to pour in a glass of hot water (35 ml) and mix with some amount of cold water to be drank immediately.
If you allow the mixture to cool down before drinking, it is going to thicken.
So drink it as soon as possible.
Q: What are the Precautions for taking Slimsticks?
A: It is not a good idea for a pregnant woman to try this supplement. Just for safety reasons, you preferably want to consult a physician before making up your mind and using this product.
Q: Is Slimsticks a Scam?
A: There is no report of any scam associated with this product. You should be safe spending your money on it.
You May Also Want To Read – Ketogenic Diet
Slimsticks Review – Final Verdict
Having control over your appetite is certainly a factor when it comes to losing weight.
That said, you will need more than just an appetite suppressant if you want to see any significant results.
Maybe you will have to combine this supplement with something else if you want to see a real change.
Don’t have your hopes when using Slimstick.
Slimsticks can be purchased through their Official Website.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.