What is Smart For Life?
Smart for Life is a meal replacement program like many others on the market, which educates dieters and uses long-term meal replacement as a solution. The Smart For Life diet works best for people who live near one of their 50 centers in the United States and Canada.
The plan may be accessed through the Internet, however not much personal support is available that way. Medical professionals and personal consultations are available at the centers, just like with Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers.
Table of Contents [Show]
The Smart For Life website is well-designed, easy to use, and complete with good information about the products available and the company. Sections show people who have been successful and there is information about the company doctors, a video about the diet, and an informative FAQ page. Some of the other features are a section on how to determine your diet personality, and recipes.
Smart for Life is a diet plan which comprises of two elemental steps. In Phase one, the user provides personal information so the Smart For Life professionals can determine which plan would work best.
But based on the information on the website, it is really the same plan for all people, involving 6 meal replacements and one “real” meal daily. The maintenance program is called Phase two when users are allowed to continue to introduce meals into their diet using good choices that are learned in Phase one.
Smart For Life – Its Offered Products
Most people know the Smart For Life diet for its squares, however, the company also offers shakes, soups, and muffins, which are all 100% organic and natural, and balanced for nutrition. Six ounces of protein and two vegetables should make up the seventh meal of the day.
Some foods, like beef and pork, milk, sugar, oily fish and added fats are not allowed on this diet. It is best to drink a lot of water daily, especially with the cookie squares.
What are the Advantages of Smart For Life?
- It is not necessary to count carbohydrates, fat or calories with the Smart for Life program.
- Hunger and cravings are avoided since the dieter is allowed to eat every 2-3 hours.
- The Smart For Life plan assists the dieter in learning about what sort of eater they are and to get over their personal hurdles and lose weight.
- The dieter can have one real meal daily.
- Meal planners and recipes are included on the website.
- Smart For Life centers can be found all over the United States.
What are the Disadvantages of Smart For Life?
- The online dieter doesn’t seem to be very well supported.
- The diet restricts which foods are allowed.
- It costs $279.00 for 5 weeks, or 210 cookie squares, so the program is quite costly.
- Clinical studies are not provided on the website.
- It is expensive to order the meal replacements individuals, for example 10 soup packets costs $34.95.
- Other meal replacement plans on the market are a lot more popular than the Smart For Life program.
- Exercise and fitness are not included as part of the plan.
What is Smart For Life’s Return Policy?
On official site the state that they are unable to accept returns of any food products.
However, if you are not completely satisfied within three business days of receipt, please contact the Smart for Life customer service department first before applying for the returns.
Smart For Life Review – Final Verdict
Really all the customer gets with this plan is meal replacements- nothing else. This plan would only be good for people who live near a Smart For Life center and are able to receive personal counseling. The Internet doesn’t provide enough education, support or resources to warrant such a high price.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.