According to its manufacturers, Avaprex is a weight loss supplement that can help dieters fulfill their dreams and get rid of unwanted pounds.
The diet pill consists of high-grade botanical ingredients that are able to repress your appetite and boost your metabolism.
Besides, it seems that Avaprex also amplifies endurance, improved digestion, and beautifies skin tone.
The product appears to be safe and it hasn’t caused any health problems thus far.
Avaprex comprises natural ingredients that might provide several important health benefits.
It contains ingredients that are generally found in the majority of diet pills, but the problem is that they’re present in really small quantities.
This diet pill can influence your energy level due to its increased caffeine levels and it might also help you lose weight if you combine it with an efficient work-out routine or diet.
Each Serving Includes:
- Raspberry ketone 4% extract (300mg)
- Caffeine Anhydrous (100mg)
- Green Tea 50% extract (200mg)
- Proprietary blend (600mg)
The Proprietary Blend Comprises:
- Apple cider vinegar powder
- African mango concentrate
- Grapefruit powder
- Resveratrol Extract
- The manufacturers of Avaprex have an official website (which makes the supplement believable)
- You can order the supplement online and benefit from a 30-day money back guarantee
- Everyone can find out details regarding the ingredients of Avaprex
- The manufacturers state the warnings for this diet pill on their website
- The product is supposed to be safe
- No enough feedback from customers
- The ingredients are present in inadequate dosage quantities
- The product might not work in the way manufacturers claim
- It’s not recommended to take this diet pill when you use cold medication or any other type of medication referred to as MAO inhibitors
- The manufacturers don’t provide any evidence to prove that Apavrex is more efficient than other diet supplements that exist on the market
- There’s no proof regarding Apavrex’s claimed health and skin benefits
Avaprex Questions and Answers
Q: Possible Side Effects
A: The official website of this product lists several potential side effects that Avaprex might cause:
- Upset stomach
- Abdominal gas
Since Avaprex comprises a pretty large total dosage (1,200mg), the aforementioned side effects might be provoked by that.
However, the manufactures claim that these side effects will stop as your body becomes accustomed to Avaprex.
A: Keep in mind that you should stay away from this supplement if you’re breast-feeding or pregnant, but also if you’re caffeine sensitive. Discuss with your doctor about taking this diet pill if you’re using any other drugs.
A: You can’t purchase Avaprex from stores, but there are several trustworthy websites that sell it online, including eBay.com, Amazon, ShopTopDietPills.com and Avaprex.com.
The last two websites provide a 30-day money back guarantee. You have to pay about $45.98 for a bottle of Avaprex (one month’s supply).
You can save money by purchasing three months supply at the same time for no more than $115.84. This offer also comprises a free bottle of a product known as Herbal Cleanse.
A: The manufacturers recommend taking 1 capsule of Avaprex before breakfast and one before lunch. If you take the suggested amount, a bottle lasts 30 days.
The official website doesn’t mention any Avaprex studies to prove that this supplement works.
However, the majority of diet pills aren’t tested, so this doesn’t necessarily mean that Avaprex is not reliable.
Even though the manufactures made several research claims on their official website, they’re unfounded if there’s no clinical proof.
The good thing is that some of the ingredients of Avaprex have been separately tested and the results demonstrated that they can help people lose weight.
Despite the fact that Avaprex contains several proven ingredients, no one can assure you that it will work as advertised.
Of course, this doesn’t mean that the product is a scam, but it might not be so efficient.
This diet pill comprises very few ingredients that are present in too small quantities.
That’s probably the main problem with Avaprex. Last but not least, the official website doesn’t offer consistent information regarding the benefits provided by this supplement.
Hence, prior to starting a treatment, make sure that you talk to a physician or nutritionist.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.