In This Article
What is Iaso Tea?
Iaso Tea is primarily used as a cleansing and weight loss product. It claims to detoxify the body and promote weight loss through a blend of 9 essential herbs. The herbs work together to help restore your digestive health and overall well-being.
Iaso Tea works by cleansing your digestive system of toxins, parasites, worms, and fats, thus, allowing the body to rebalance itself. This allows for the proper absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract. The tea also contains laxatives that aid with bowel movements and can support weight loss.
The tea is meant to be consumed twice daily. There is a trial being offered online where you can try the tea for a whole month, risk-free. One month’s supply is priced at $44.95.
Who is the Manufacturer of Iaso Tea?
The “miracle” tea is sold through, Total Life Changes, which is a network marketing company that sells a variety of nutritional supplements, which is the most popular product from their product line. The company is not yet established and is not well known in the supplement industry. However, the quality of their products are above average and they offer a risk-free trial on some of their products. Their company headquarters is located in Fair Haven, Michigan.
The manufacturer claims that the product is produced from natural ingredients that has minimal chances of causing side effects. Iaso tea claims to promote weight loss, nutritional cleansing, and restore digestive health. The tea is considered safe to be consumed in small children and elderly.
How Does Iaso Tea Work?
Iaso Tea works by utilizing a combination of herbs that offer different health benefits. There are active ingredients that are known to cleanse the digestive tract, and help enhance the body’s natural detoxification processes. The formulation utilizes natural ingredients that contain essential nutrients. One specific ingredient helps enhance liver function while protecting the liver cells from damage caused by toxicity.
Iaso Tea Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Holy Thistle – known to detoxify the liver and has been used in traditional medicine to treat lives issues. It contains Silymarin which is a powerful flavonoid that helps protect the liver. It can support the liver when in conditions, such as, hepatitis and cirrhosis, and gallbladder problems.
- Blessed Thistle – According to WebMD it is a popular natural treatment for purifying the blood. This is also known to stimulate the appetite and treat digestive problems. It is also known to treat colds, cough, fever, bacterial infections, and diarrhea.
- Persimmon Leaves – Contain tannins and flavonoids which offer several health benefits. It is used in natural medicine for treating hay fever and other allergies.
- Malva Leaves – Known as a natural mild laxative that works to soothe digestive system. In traditional Chinese medicine, it is also known for treating sore throats and acts a natural expectorant.
- Marsh Mallow – According to Healthline, this is another mild laxative but it also has a history in being used for treating respiratory tract irritations, such as, coughs and colds. Can also act as a pain reliever, and aid in digestion.
- Papaya – Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It also contains the powerful digestive enzyme papain which enhances digestive system function. The possible health benefits of consuming papaya include a reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, aiding in digestion, improving blood glucose control in people with diabetes, lowering blood pressure, and improving wound healing.
- Ginger – It is a natural treatment for indigestion and other digestive issues. Contains bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain. Also, known to reduce nausea, and can help fight the flu and common cold.
- Chamomile – Known as a natural antibacterial tonic but can also works in treating digestive disorders. Other advantages could include, reducing inflammation, helping with sleep and relaxation, treating cold symptoms, and mild skin conditions.
- Myrrh – A Study in Medical News Today states that, it is a popular remedy for sore throat but recent studies have found that it is rich in antioxidants. Some studies have shown that it helps protect the liver from damage caused by toxins. It also has other benfits, such as, indigestion, core throat, congestion, hemorrhoids, and joint pain.
What are the Advantages of Iaso Tea?
- Iaso Tea is an all-natural formulation
- Contains herbs that have been used in traditional medicine for centuries
- The formulation includes active ingredients that help cleanse and detoxify the body
- There is a risk free trial of the product
- There are some good feedbacks from users
- It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee
- It can support your body with many beneficial ingredients
What are the Disadvantages of Iaso Tea?
- No substantial evidence that it works to promote weight loss
- The price point is high compared to similar formulations on the market
- The supplement company is not well known
- There are many reviews from people stating it is ineffective for weight loss
- Most of its ingredients are powerful laxatives that might lead to dehydration or diarrhea
Iaso Tea Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Iaso Tea?
A: Consume one serving of Iaso Tea in the morning and another at night.
Q: Are There Any Warnings?
A: Consult your healthcare professional before consuming this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under medication or if you have any medical condition.
Q: Does It Work For Weight Loss?
A: Iaso Tea claims to get rid of bodies harmful toxins and might support weight loss. It is an herbal tea crafted from natural ingredients. However, our research on such dietary detox products suggests that the weight you lose from this type of product is from fluids and is only temporary.
Q: How Long Does It Take For Iaso Tea To Work?
A: Iaso Tea manufacturer claims that it only takes 1 week for the tea to start producing weight loss effects, however, this is not real weight loss results.
Q: Can You Drink Iaso Tea Everyday?
A: Drinking Iaso Tea several times a day might result in dehydration, diarrhea, electrolyte imbalance, and bowel movement issues. It is recommended to consume 8 ounces of the prepared Iaso Tea twice a day for the maximum benefits.
Iaso Tea Review – Final Verdict
Iaso Tea has benefits of cleansing and detoxification. However, there is very little evidence that it works for weight loss. There are no active ingredients in the formulation that has been shown to support weight loss.
There is the free trial offer, which allows you to try the product and see what benefits it offers. This product may be worth trying if you’re looking for cleansing and detoxification.
Iaso Tea can be purchased through their Official Website.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.