In This Article
What is Iaso Tea?
Iaso Tea is primarily used as a cleansing and weight loss product. It claims to detoxify the body and promote weight loss through a blend of 9 essential herbs. The herbs work together to help restore your digestive health and overall well-being.
Iaso Tea works by cleansing your digestive system of toxins, parasites, worms, and fats, thus, allowing the body to rebalance itself. This allows for the proper absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract. The tea also contains laxatives that aid with bowel movements and can support weight loss.
The tea is meant to be consumed twice daily. There is a trial being offered online where you can try the tea for a whole month, risk-free. One month’s supply is priced at $44.95.
Who is the Manufacturer of Iaso Tea?
The “miracle” tea is sold through, Total Life Changes, which is a network marketing company that sells a variety of nutritional supplements, which is the most popular product from their product line. The company is not yet established and is not well known in the supplement industry. However, the quality of their products is above average and they offer a risk-free trial on some of their products. Their company headquarters is located in Fair Haven, Michigan.
The manufacturer claims that the product is produced from natural ingredients that have minimal chances of causing side effects. Iaso tea claims to promote weight loss, nutritional cleansing, and restore digestive health. The tea is considered safe to be consumed in small children and the elderly.
How Does Iaso Tea Work?
Iaso Tea works by utilizing a combination of herbs that offer different health benefits. There are active ingredients that are known to cleanse the digestive tract and help enhance the body’s natural detoxification processes. The formulation utilizes natural ingredients that contain essential nutrients. One specific ingredient helps enhance liver function while protecting the liver cells from damage caused by toxicity.
Iaso Tea Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Holy Thistle – known to detoxify the liver and has been used in traditional medicine to treat lives issues. It contains Silymarin which is a powerful flavonoid that helps protect the liver. It can support the liver when in conditions, such as, hepatitis and cirrhosis, and gallbladder problems.
- Blessed Thistle – According to WebMD it is a popular natural treatment for purifying the blood. This is also known to stimulate the appetite and treat digestive problems. It is also known to treat colds, cough, fever, bacterial infections, and diarrhea.
- Persimmon Leaves – Contain tannins and flavonoids which offer several health benefits. It is used in natural medicine for treating hay fever and other allergies.
- Malva Leaves – Known as a natural mild laxative that works to soothe digestive system. In traditional Chinese medicine, it is also known for treating sore throats and acts a natural expectorant.
- Marsh Mallow – According to Healthline, this is another mild laxative but it also has a history in being used for treating respiratory tract irritations, such as, coughs and colds. Can also act as a pain reliever, and aid in digestion.
- Papaya – Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It also contains the powerful digestive enzyme papain which enhances digestive system function. The possible health benefits of consuming papaya include a reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, aiding in digestion, improving blood glucose control in people with diabetes, lowering blood pressure, and improving wound healing.
- Ginger – It is a natural treatment for indigestion and other digestive issues. Contains bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain. Also, known to reduce nausea, and can help fight the flu and common cold.
- Chamomile – Known as a natural antibacterial tonic but can also works in treating digestive disorders. Other advantages could include, reducing inflammation, helping with sleep and relaxation, treating cold symptoms, and mild skin conditions.
- Myrrh – A Study in Medical News Today states that, it is a popular remedy for sore throat but recent studies have found that it is rich in antioxidants. Some studies have shown that it helps protect the liver from damage caused by toxins. It also has other benfits, such as, indigestion, core throat, congestion, hemorrhoids, and joint pain.
What are the Pros of Iaso Tea?
- Iaso Tea is an all-natural formulation
- Contains herbs that have been used in traditional medicine for centuries
- The formulation includes active ingredients that help cleanse and detoxify the body
- There is a risk free trial of the product
- There are some good feedbacks from users
- It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee
- It can support your body with many beneficial ingredients
What are the Cons of Iaso Tea?
- No substantial evidence that it works to promote weight loss
- The price point is high compared to similar formulations on the market
- The supplement company is not well known
- There are many reviews from people stating it is ineffective for weight loss
- Most of its ingredients are powerful laxatives that might lead to dehydration or diarrhea
Top 5 Iaso Instant Teas
- Iaso Tea With Hemp Extract
- Iaso Detox Tea & Weight Loss
- Iaso Slim AM & PM
- Iaso Weight Loss Tea Samples
- TLC Total Life Changes Control Iaso Tea Kit
Iaso Tea With Hemp Extract
Iaso Tea with Hemp contains five naturally occurring extracts well known for their anti-inflammatory qualities as well as their antioxidant qualities. It has the same benefits as the original Iaso Instant Tea formula for herbal slimming and bowel clearing.
- Key Ingredients: Some of the ingredients used in Iaso Tea with Hemp Extract including Hemp Oil Extract, Soluble Fiber Dextrin, Cassia Angustifolia Extract, Carica Papaya Extract, and Matricaria Chamomilla Extract.
How To Consume Iaso Instant Detox Tea With Hemp
Drink the beverage 1.5 hours after your first meal, then 1.5-2 hours after your second meal to increase your energy levels and allow the ingredients to successfully suppress your appetite.
Iaso Slim AM & PM
Slim AM’s raspberry energy powder drink mix is a one-of-a-kind, high-quality supplement intended to promote overall health. Iaso tea raspberry (Raspberries are high in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants while being low in calories) berries contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory components, as well as pharmaceutical-grade L-Arginine, are included. Amino acids, antioxidants, and folic acid are all present in this energy powder drink blend.
Slim PM’s all-natural amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals are intended to support your health while allowing you to get the rest you need after a long day. It contains foods that aid in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy.
- Key Ingredients for Slim PM’s: L-Arginine, Curcumin, L-Citrulline, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Rhodiola Rosea (root) extract, Banaba leaf extract, Instant BCAA 2:1:1, Choline Bitartrate, Potassium, Chromium, Folate, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) and Vitamin B12.
- Key Ingredients for Slim AM’s: L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Rhodiola Rosea (root) extract, Banaba leaf extract, Instant BCAA 2:1:1, Turmeric Root Extract, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B12, Vanadium, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, and folic acid.
- Price (On Amazon): 5 Count (Pack of 1) – $10.79
Iaso Weight Loss Tea Samples
- Designed to aid weight loss by suppressing appetite, allow you to feel fuller for longer periods of time and eat less.
- Key Ingredients: Some ingredients used in Iaso Weight Loss Tea including Cassia Angustifolia, Carica Papaya, and Matricaria Chamomile Extracts.
- Price (On Amazon): 5 Count (Pack of 1) – $10.79
TLC Total Life Changes Control Iaso Tea Kit
By gently cleansing your gut with this potent combination, you can take control of your weight loss goals. It helps to reduce meal cravings while also reducing bloating, gas, and indigestion and Detoxes your body so you can consume the appropriate nutrients from your meal and have more energy during the day. The formula is intended to aid weight loss by suppressing appetite, allowing you to feel fuller for longer and consume fewer calories.
Iaso Tea Before and after Results
Iaso Tea has mostly received positive reviews, see Iaso Tea before and after results, testimonials, blog posts, and online articles. Many people who leave reviews on the Iaso Tea claim that it helped them lose weight and that they were able to lose a considerable amount of weight while using it.
Iaso Tea Side Effects
Iaso Tea is comparatively safe for long-term use, but it does have some slight side effects, as do many detox products. Total Life Changes does not mention any side effects, although there have been some customer reviews that demonstrate some common side effects while drinking the tea. The following are some of the mild side effects that can be caused by drinking Iaso Tea:
- Natural gas
- Stomach Problems
- Bowel Movements That Aren’t Regular
- Dehydration is a common ailment.
The majority of these side effects are caused by using too much of the product or having a sensitive stomach or digestive system. It’s best to learn how your body responds to certain products, such as detox teas, and gradually introduce them into your diet.
Iaso Tea Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take TLC Iaso Tea?
A: Consume one serving of Iaso Tea in the morning and another at night.
Q: Are There Any Warnings?
A: Consult your healthcare professional before consuming this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under medication, or if you have any medical condition.
Q: Does It Work For Weight Loss?
A: Iaso Tea claims to get rid of body harmful toxins and might support weight loss. It is an herbal tea crafted from natural ingredients. However, our research on such dietary detox products suggests that the weight you lose from this type of product is from fluids and is only temporary.
Q: How Long Does It Take For Iaso Tea To Work?
A: Iaso Tea manufacturer claims that it only takes 1 week for the tea to start producing weight loss effects, however, this is not real weight loss results.
Q: Can You Drink Iaso Tea Everyday?
A: Drinking Iaso Tea several times a day might result in dehydration, diarrhea, electrolyte imbalance, and bowel movement issues. It is recommended to consume 8 ounces of the prepared Iaso Tea twice a day for the maximum benefits.
Q: Where to Buy Iaso Tea?
A: Price for TLC Tea Retail: $49.95 per 5 pack of tea. However, if you’ve been approved as a distributor, you can buy the goods in bulk:
- 10 pack – $99.95 USD
- 25 pack – $249.95 USD
- 50 pack – $499.95 USD
Iaso Tea is available for purchase on their website (Total Life Changes website). Iaso Tea is now available from online retailers like Amazon and Walmart. TLC tea is available on Amazon for the following price:
- Price: $12.77 ($6.39 / Count) – Size: 2 Count (Pack of 1)
- Price: $19.00 – Size: 2 Count (Pack of 2)
- Price: $39.96 ($39.96 / Count) – Size: 2 Count (Pack of 4)
TLC’s other products can be found on Amazon and Walmart are as following:
- Iaso Tea Instant
- NutraBurst Liquid Multivitamin
- Stem Sense
- Resolution Drops
- Life Drops
- Iaso Slim AM
- Iaso Slim PM
Q: How to Contact Iaso Tea Customer Support?
A: Here are the things you can contact them:
6094 Corporate Drive
Fair Haven, MI 48023-1422
Phone 1: +1 (586) 630-5791
Phone 2: +1 (810) 471-3812
Q: Is Iaso Tea a Scam?
A: No, it’s not true. Total Life Changes has no side effects, although there have been some Iaso Tea reviewers that demonstrate some common side effects while drinking the tea. As a result, if we use too much of any drug, it becomes absolute.
Q: Does Iaso Tea Make You PooP?
A: Nausea can occur if you drink too much tea.
Q: How To Use Iaso Tea?
A: These are the following Iaso tea instructions: You can blend one sachet with at least 16.9 FL oz of water and drink 30 minutes before eating, according to the directions on the package. According to the instructions, you can take two sachets per day. Two IASO tea bags are included in each packet, enough to produce a gallon of tea. Iaso tea comes in two flavors Ginger, and Chamomile.
- Step 1 – Bring a pot of water to a full boil with 32 ounces (4 cups). Remove the pan from the heat. Fill a cup halfway with water and add two tea bags.
- Step 2 – Remove the tea bags after the IASO tea has steeped for 4 to 8 hours. Pour the tea into a one-gallon container, preferably glass. To get the 1 cup, add more water.
Q: What Does Iaso Tea Do?
A: Iaso Tea claims to aid in the cleansing of the bladder and the removal of all harmful toxins. It combines all-natural ingredients which help you to detox your body and decrease the weight of your body.
Q: Does Iaso Tea Have Caffeine?
A: No, it’s a caffeine-free herbal tea.
Q: Does Iaso Tea Really Work?
A: Yes, Iaso tea will help you avoid constipation and IBS. This is due to the fact that the tea contains over 13 all-natural herbs with high fiber content. When you sip the tea, it’s as if you’re doing a power wash on your intestines.
Q: How Much Iaso Tea To Drink Daily?
A: According to the makers, they recommended drinking two 8 oz (236 ml) glasses per day.
Q: Is Iaso Tea Safe?
A: You can consult with your doctor before using this product as you found any health condition. In the last three years, Total Life Changes has received 212 consumer complaints, of which 178 were closed in the last 12 months, according to the Better Business Bureau (as of this publication, 23 March 2021).
Most claims focused on product or service problems (90), shipping problems (68), and issues related to sales and collection (31). However, the firm has an A+ rating, which means that TLC at least tries to solve problems.
Q: Is Iaso Tea Good For You?
A: Yes. That’s it. Iaso Tea formula’s natural herbs are acclaimed for body cleansing. Iaso Tea helps your body purify the intestine and remove all the harmful toxins.
Q: Do You Drink Iaso Tea Before or After You Eat?
A: You can blend one sachet with at least 16.9 FL oz of water and drink 30 minutes prior to eating, as per the packaging instructions.
Q: Can You Drink Iaso Tea While Pregnant?
A: Teas are commonly regarded as safe, but before using them as part of a plan, you must consider the ingredients. Before using this product, those under the age of 18, pregnant, or nursing should consult with their doctor.
Iaso Tea Review – Final Verdict
Iaso Tea has benefits of cleansing and detoxification. However, there is very little evidence that it works for weight loss. There are no active ingredients in the formulation that has been shown to support weight loss.
There is a free trial offer, which allows you to try the Iaso tea free samples and see what benefits it offers. This product may be worth trying if you’re looking for cleansing and detoxification.
Iaso Tea can be purchased through their Official Website.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.