What is Iaso Tea?
Iaso Tea is primarily a cleansing and weight loss product. It is said to detoxify the body and at the same time promote weight loss through a special blend of 9 essential herbs. The herbs work together in a synergy to helps you restore your digestive health and overall well-being.
Table of Contents [Show]
It works by cleansing your digestive system of the toxins, parasites, worms, and fats allowing it to rebalance itself. By doing so it allows for proper absorption of nutrients in your digestive tract. It contains laxatives that aid with bowel movements and aids in weight loss.
The tea just needs to be consumed twice daily then dramatic results will follow according to the product’s website. There is a risk-free trial being offered online wherein you can try the tea for a whole month. One month’s supply is priced $44.95.
Who is the Manufacturer of Iaso Tea?
The “miracle” tea is from Total Life Changes which is a network marketing company that sells a wide array of nutritional supplements. Iaso Tea is the most popular product from the brand. The company is not very well-known and they still haven’t established a good reputation in the supplement industry. However, the quality of their products is above average and they offer free trials for some of their products. Their headquarters is in Fair Haven, Michigan.
The manufacturer claims that this product is produced from natural ingredients that have minimal or no chances of causing some side effects. The claims that it helps to promote weight loss, cleanse your body, and restore your digestive health. it is suitable for small children and seniors.
How Does It Work?
Iaso Tea works by utilizing a combination of herbs that offer different health benefits. There are active ingredients that are known to cleanse the digestive tract and help in enhancing the body’s natural detoxification processes. The formulation also utilizes natural ingredients that contain essential nutrients. It also contains one specific ingredient that helps enhance liver function while at the same time protects liver cells from damage caused by toxins.
Iaso Tea Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Holy Thistle – This ingredient is known to detoxify the liver and it has been used in traditional medicine for a long time to treat lives issues. It contains Silymarin which is a powerful flavonoid that helps protect the liver.
- Blessed Thistle – According to Webmd It is a popular natural treatment for purifying the blood. This is also known to stimulate the appetite and treat digestive problems.
- Persimmon Leaves – This has been shown to contain tannins and flavonoids which offer several health benefits. It is used in natural medicine for treating hay fever and other allergies.
- Malva Leaves – It is known as a natural mild laxative that works to soothe digestive system membranes. In traditional Chinese medicine, it is also used for treating sore throats and as a natural expectorant.
- Marsh Mallow – According to Healthline this is another mild laxative but it also has a history in being used for treating respiratory tract irritations.
- Papaya – This is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It also contains the powerful digestive enzyme papain which enhances digestive system function.
- Ginger – It is a natural treatment for indigestion and other digestive issues.
- Chamomile – This is known as a natural antibacterial tonic but it also works in treating digestive disorders.
- Myrrh – A Study in Medical News Today states that, it is a popular remedy for sore throat but recent studies have found that it is rich in antioxidants. Some studies have shown that it helps protect the liver from damage caused by toxins.
What are the Advantages of Iaso Tea?
- Iaso Tea is an all-natural formulation
- It contains herbs that have been used in traditional medicine for centuries
- The formulation includes active ingredients that help cleanse and detoxify the body
- There is a risk free trial of the product
- There are some good feedbacks from users
- It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee in case of any dissatisfaction with this product.
- It enables you to get the body shape that you always desire.
What are the Disadvantages of Iaso Tea?
- There is no substantial evidence that it works especially in regards to weight loss
- The price of the product is high compared to similar formulations on the market
- It is not from a highly regarded supplement company
- There are many reviews from people who have tried it saying it is ineffective for weight loss
- Less is known about the manufacturer of this product.
- Most of its ingredients are powerful laxatives that might lead to dehydration.
Iaso Tea Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Iaso Tea?
A: Consume one serving of Iaso Tea in the morning and another at night.
Q: Is there any Warnings?
A: Consult your healthcare professional before consuming this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under medication or if you have any medical condition.
Iaso Tea Review – Final Verdict
All in all, Iaso Tea is a good cleansing and detoxification product. However, as for weight loss, there is very little evidence that it works. There is no active ingredient in the formulation that has been shown to offer any considerable weight loss effect. The best thing about it is the free trial offer which allows anyone to try the product and check what kind of benefits it really offers. This makes it a product worth trying but only if you’re looking for something for cleansing and detoxification.
Iaso Tea can be purchased through their Official Website.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.