In This Review
What is Skinny Brew?
It is a weight-loss aid that tastes just like your morning coffee – except it’s even more potent.
Containing double the amount of caffeine in regular coffee, it’s supposed to rev up your metabolism and help you burn fat quickly.
Of course, it should also give you the energy you need for a productive day, and it may sharpen your mental focus. The Skinny Brew reviews for this product were quite positive. Most users appreciated their Skinny Brew Coffee results.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does It Rate?
- All Natural Ingredients
- 30-day Refund policy
- Heavily Researched
- Rhodiola Rosea
- Yerba Mate
- Chromium Picolinate
- Coffee Powder
- Green Coffee Bean Extract
- It may help you burn fat.
- It could assist you in losing weight rapidly.
- It could curb your hunger.
- It may sharpen your mental focus.
- This supplement might give you additional energy.
- It includes a lot of caffeine, which could cause insomnia and jitters.
- You may experience stomach upset or constipation.
- Some users did not enjoy the taste of the product.
About the Brand
The manufacturer of this product is a multi-level marketing company called It Works! High school teacher Mark Pentecost and his wife Cindy opened this organization in 2012 to earn money to help the poor people in their community.
Within a few years, it was highly profitable. It Works! Makes natural products such as supplements to elevate health and wellness.
How Does Skinny Brew Work?
It has tremendous caffeine via several different ingredients like guarana, green coffee, tea, and yerba mate. This elevates your metabolism, which causes the body to enter into thermogenesis. In many cases, this leads to rapid fat and weight loss.
A study published in the Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research found that caffeine intake helps fat loss, and it can prevent weight regain after successful weight loss.
It also contains a collection of nootropic ingredients like L-Theanine and Brahmi. Most of them function by interacting with and raising levels of critical neurotransmitters in the brain, like GABA, serotonin, and dopamine. These may help improve focus and also elevate mood. These have been entirely responsible for enhancing skinny brew coffee reviews.
An article in Science Direct claims that L-theanine improves learning and memory in studies of human adults.
It Works Skinny Brew Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Here are some of the primary active Skinny Brew Ingredients:
– This is a climbing plant called Paullinia Cupana, which grows in the Amazon Basin in Brazil. It contains fruit which seeds that are very potent. They have caffeine as well as the stimulants theophylline and theobromine. It’s a powerful weight loss agent because it speeds up the metabolism and initiates fat burning. A research article in Phytotherapy Research found that guarana led to fat loss and prevented insulin resistance.
– This flowering plant grows in Asia, Europe, and North America. It’s well known for reducing stress and anxiety and enhancing cognition. It’s called an ‘apoptogenic’ nootropic and may affect learning and memory. It could also lift brain fog, according to a study in BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies.
– This herbal tea, common in South America, is derived from the leaves of the Ilex Paraguariensis plant. While it contains less caffeine than coffee, it’s known to speed up metabolism and support fat loss. Moreover, there’s evidence of its appetite-curbing effects. When examining Yerba Mate’s potential for weight loss in our Lean Gene Reviews, we uncover its natural capacity to aid in weight management. Rich in compounds that impact metabolism and appetite, Yerba Mate provides a comprehensive approach to weight loss.
A study published in BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies discovered that Yerba Mate contributed to reduced body fat mass, percentage body fat, and waist-hip ratio.
– In terms of chromium picolinate and weight loss, an older study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine concluded that “supplementation of 1000 mcg of chromium picolinate alone, and in combination with nutritional education, did not affect weight loss.”
– Our research team has discovered weight loss studies in coffee powder and green coffee bean extracts. “Caffeinated drinks can promote weight loss maintenance” that concluded by the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
Green Coffee Bean Extract
– Studies have linked green coffee bean extract to weight loss, even though the study is outdated. “The meta-analytic result reveals a significant difference in body weight in GCE than placebo,” according to the journal Gastroenterology Research and Practice.
Our comprehensive review article on ReNew Reviews thoroughly covers the inclusion of this ingredient, presenting a comprehensive examination and analysis.
SEE ALSO – Resurge Reviews and Vibrant Enhanced Keto Reviews
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Slimming Gummies Reviews
Claims made by Skinny Brew
Its claims are as follows:
- Thermogenesis will be stimulated, which aids in fat burning.
- It aids in weight management.
- Boosts the body’s energy levels.
- Increases metabolic rate
- Concentration and emphasis are improved.
- Caffeine content is more than twice that of regular coffee.
Yes! The product results can be seen in the before and after pictures. Our research team continued to pursue the science in the ingredients to see if there was a link between the product’s ingredients and weight loss.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Slimming Gummies Reviews
It Works Skinny Brew Recipes
You can make Skinny Brew Coffee delicious using the following recipes, or you can invent some of your own recipes, but make sure not they will be healthy.
Recipe 1: Skinny Brew Whiped Coffee:
Nobody likes to drink boring, bitter coffee. So, why not make it taste like you would enjoy drinking? Using this simple recipe, your coffee can be much more delicious.
- Step 1: Brew the Coffee.
- Step 2: While coffee is brewing, put 1 cup of Almond milk or Coconut milk and 3-4 ice cubes in the shaker cup or blender.
- Step 3: Add the It Works Skeeny Brew Coffee and shake or blend until a nice froth float on the top.
- Step 4: Pour the coffee into the glass and enjoy!
Lawsuit Against Skinny Brew
The FTC issued a warning notice to It Works! in April of 2020. The letter was in response to videos and social media posts that promised how much money a person could earn if they worked with the company under the “Skinny Brew Coffee Pyramid Scheme”. The FTC deemed the claims false and warned the company to take them down. There were also claims in some of the posts that the coffee might treat or cure COVID-19. The company was asked to remove those claims as well. To date, the company appears to have complied since there are no current posts that make either claim.
Skinny Brew FAQ’s
Q: How Long Does it Take for Skinny Brew to Work?
A: It Works begins working quickly to speed up your metabolism and help you burn fat. How much weight you lose over time depends on your body and metabolism. It’s impossible to specify how fast your weight loss will progress, but the manufacturer does suggest that it works to remove fat quickly.
Q: Can I Buy Skinny Brew in Stores?
A: Yes, you can purchase it from online and offline retailers such as Walmart. It’s very widely distributed.
Q: What about people with diabetes?
A: Drinking coffee might help lower your risk of developing type 2 diabetes by improving sugar metabolism, according to a 2019 review of studies. As with tea, your coffee must remain unsweetened.
Q: What are the side effects of It Works Skinny Brew?
A: Some of the ingredients in the product can lead to mild side effects. It contains a high amount of caffeine, which could cause headaches, dizziness, insomnia, restlessness, shakiness, dehydration, anxiety, insomnia, dependency, or rapid heartbeat (1). L-theanine could cause headaches or drowsiness (2). Green tea may lead to stomach upset and constipation (3).
Q: How Should You Take Skinny Brew?
A: The recommended dosage is 1 packet per day. Mix the contents of the package with 8 ounces of water and drink it as your coffee. It’s good to have in the morning, as it has twice the amount of caffeine as a regular cup of coffee. Do not use more than one packet a day under any circumstances.
Q: How Much Does Skinny Brew Cost?
A: You can buy it from numerous online and offline retailers and any of the manufacturer’s distributors. Distributors may offer you Skinny Brew coffee samples. The prices on the official website are as follows:
- 15 Servings – $82 retail; $50 loyal customer price
- 30 Servings – $135 retail; $81 loyal customer price
- 60 Servings – $194 retail; $116 loyal customer price
Q: How to contact Skinny Brew customer service?
A: The It Works Skinny Brew customer service department can be reached in various ways.
Monday through Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST, you can contact customer service. Saturday and Sunday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST. Customers should also write to the corporate headquarters as follows:
908 Riverside Dr.
Palmetto, FL 34221
Customers can use the official website’s Live Chat and “Ask our Product Coach” features to get real-time answers to their questions. Social media feeds, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat, are other ways to contact the customer service team.
Q: What is Skinny Brew’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy, but only for new items in their original packaging. If you want your money back, contact the company and send the item back within 30 days of the shipping date. You’ll get a full refund minus shipping fees.
Q: Does Skinny Brew Offer a Free Trial?
A: The manufacturer doesn’t offer a free trial, but they have the ‘Loyal Customer’ program, which gets you an almost 50% discount on the product. You sign up and set up an auto-ship where you automatically get a monthly bottle.
After 4 auto-ships, you reach gold status, free shipping, and other benefits. You go platinum status if you make 8 orders within 12 months for $300 or more. This earns you additional gifts and discounts.
Q: Where to Buy Skinny Brew Coffee?
A: You can buy Skinny Brew Coffee from their Official Website, Amazon, Ubuy, and other trusted online platforms.
What Do the Reviews Say?
I love the flavor and drink only half a packet daily. I’m sensitive to caffeine, so drinking only half a packet works perfectly for me. Doing so doesn’t get any of the jitters others talk about. Plus, a bag will last me a month instead of just 15 days.
Skinny Brew Review – Conclusion
Skinny Brew Fat Burning Coffee is an organic weight-loss product that replaces your cup of coffee. Drink it as a hot beverage that promises to speed up your metabolism and burn fat, so you lose weight fast. It’s high in caffeine, which also gives you a lot of energy. This product also supports brain health and claims to increase mental focus and clarity.
The Skinny Brew Reviews were pretty good. Most users reported losing weight with this product and experienced a surge of energy. Some customers pointed out cognitive benefits. There were fewer poor reviews from people who were unhappy with their Skinny Brew results and some who hated the taste and couldn’t use it.
It does contain a high amount of caffeine, so users who are sensitive to it should not take the product. If you experience any uncomfortable side effects, stop taking them immediately. Before using Skinny Brew, you must go to a doctor and get medical approval.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: