What is Truvy Boost?
Truvy Boost is a powdered drink mix that comes in single-serving packets to be mixed with water. It is intended to be a weight loss supplement, referred to as Truvy Boost. It contains a blend of ingredients that are believed to be beneficial for the metabolism and energy levels, in addition to ingredients that can reduce appetite.
Truvy Boost does contain a blend of ingredients that have been found in studies to be effective for promoting weight loss, but it is important to note that weight loss benefits are modest. For instance, those who use supplements containing ingredients like green tea extract or alpha-lipoic acid can expect to lose about two pounds more than those who do not take these supplements. Given this fact, people may find that when they use Truvy Boost in combination with a weight loss diet and a regular exercise regimen, it is easier to drop weight.
On the other hand, some of the ingredients in Truvy Boost, such as cinnamon bark and raspberry ketones, do not show sufficient evidence to support their use for weight loss. More research is needed with cinnamon bark, and raspberry ketones have only been studied with animals, so their benefits may not extend to humans.
Theacrine, which is an ingredient in Truvy Boost, seems to increase energy levels, so Truvy Boost users may find that they have more energy to get through challenging workouts, which can make it easier to lose weight.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
There is scientific evidence behind several of the ingredients in Truvy Boost, so those who use the product can expect to achieve modest weight loss, so long as they follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly. Truvy Boost is not a magic weight loss pill, and individual results may vary.
How Does It Rate?
- Truvy, an American wellness company with various lifestyle products for hydration, protein patches, vitamins and supplements, and weight loss, produces this product.
- In 2014, the company was founded in Utah, USA, according to the background information provided on their website.
- The company rebranded its name to Turvy in May 2020.
- Raspberry Ketones
- Cinnamon Bark
- Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Modest weight loss
- Reduction in appetite
- Lowered blood sugar levels
- Improvement in makeup of gut bacteria
- Reduction in waist circumference
- Elevated energy levels
- While there are benefits to Truvy Boost, an honest Truvy Boost review requires an assessment of its drawbacks. For many people, the price of the product can be a deterrent. A one-month supply, or 30 packets of the product, runs $60, which is expensive compared to other weight loss products on the market.
- Some people may also experience side effects due to the ingredients in Truvy Boost. For example, research with garcinia Cambogia shows that it can cause gastrointestinal discomfort.
Truvy Boost Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
A Truvy Boost review would not be complete without a review of the product’s ingredients. While Truvy Boost contains numerous ingredients, some of the most noteworthy are as follows:
– This ingredient is commonly promoted as a weight-loss supplement, and research supports the belief that it can produce modest weight loss. For instance, a review of nine studies found that garcinia Cambogia is more effective than a placebo pill, but the average weight loss with this supplement is only .88 kg more than with a placebo, which is the equivalent of about 2 pounds.
A second review arrived at similar results, but weight loss with garcinia Cambogia was modest, and there is some statistical evidence that the supplement may have little to no benefit when compared to placebo.
Black Pepper Fruit Extract
– Black pepper extracts are often added to weight loss supplements because they are believed to provide appetite-suppressing effects. In one study published in Food & Function, individuals who consumed a black pepper beverage reported greater feelings of fullness, as well as reduced desire to eat and lower levels of hunger. This ingredient can help with weight loss by keeping the appetite under control and reducing overeating.
Decaf and Caffeinated Green Coffee Bean Extract
– Coffee extra is also routinely used as a weight loss agent, and an analysis of three different studies found that green coffee extract has a moderate effect on weight loss when compared to a placebo. On average, people lose about 5 pounds more with green coffee extract compared to a placebo.
– The use of ketone products has become more common recently, with weight-loss experts suggesting that ketones may help the body to burn more fat. Research with rats has shown that raspberry ketones produce weight loss and a reduction in glucose levels in obese rats when given in combination with Garcinia Cambogia. There is no clinical research with humans to support the use of raspberry ketones.
– Cinnamon is believed to play a role in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels, and one study with mice found that cinnamon had a positive effect on gut bacteria and was, therefore, able to prevent fat gain among mice given a high-fat diet. Cinnamon also reduced insulin resistance among the mice. Research with humans shows that cinnamon can reduce blood sugar levels among those with diabetes, and while there have been claims that cinnamon produces weight loss, more high-quality research is needed to confirm this benefit.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
– Green Tea Leaf Extract, as discussed in our TrimStix Review, is a popular natural ingredient known for its potential to support weight management. Its active compounds, such as catechins and caffeine, are believed to boost metabolism, enhance fat oxidation, and promote overall calorie burning, making it a commonly used supplement for those aiming to achieve their weight loss goals.
A 2016 study in Clinical Nutrition found that when obese women took high dose green tea extract for 12 weeks, they lost an average of 1.1 kg or just over 2 pounds. Their waist circumference was also significantly reduced with green tea extract.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
– Alpha lipoic acid is an antioxidant that is believed to have benefits for weight loss. An analysis of 10 different studies found that people who take alpha-lipoic acid lose, on average, 1.27 kg more when compared to those who take a placebo.
– Research with this dietary supplement has found that a combination of theacrine and caffeine reduces feelings of grogginess and results in increased attention, focus, and energy levels.
See Also – Does Nucific Bio X4 Work?
Truvy Boost Alternatives
Truvy Boost – Questions and Answers
To conclude the Truvy Boost review, it is helpful to have answers to some commonly asked questions about this product:
Q: How much does Truvy Boost cost?
A: A one-month supply, which contains 30 single-serve packets of Truvy Boost, is available for $60.
Q: Does Truvy Boost have side effects?
A: Some people may experience symptoms like an upset stomach with Truvy Boost since it contains Garcinia Cambogia.
Q: Is Truvy Boost safe?
A: Truvy Boost is safe for most people, but if you have concerns about your health, it is important to talk with a doctor before using the product. Truvy Boost does contain caffeine, so people who have conditions like high blood pressure or who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine may not be able to use this supplement.
Q: How is Truvy Boost used?
A: Truvy Boost comes in single-serve packets that contain powdered drink mix. The packet is poured into a water bottle and consumed as a beverage
Q: How to cancel Truvy subscription?
A: To cancel your Truvy subscription, contact the Truvy customer service team via email at [email protected] from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM (MST) or call at 855-213-TRUV from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (MST). You can also fill out the contact us form on the contact page of the official site.
You May Also Like – Forskolin 1020 Reviews
Truvy Boost Review – The Bottom Line
Based upon an analysis of the ingredients in Truvy Boost, there is rather strong evidence that this product contains ingredients that can assist with weight loss by increasing fat burn, elevating energy levels, and helping people to manage their appetites. While additional research is needed to support the use of some of the ingredients in Truvy Boost, many of the ingredients in the product do have substantial research supporting their effectiveness.
Truvy Boost won’t magically result in drastic weight loss, but it can be a useful tool to use alongside a diet and exercise regimen. For some people, the cost of the product may not be worth it, but those who find results with this product might determine that they are willing to pay for the benefits it provides.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: