What are Synovia?
Synovia is a supplement that is believed to enhance joint health and mobility. The aim is to help reduce stiffness and augment flexibility and comfort by repairing joint tissues.
Table of Contents [Show]
The manufacturers claim that walking, jogging, climbing stairs, or squatting might become easier with the consumption of this dietary supplement
Synovia contains seven ingredients aimed at improving the overall health of joints, ligaments, and cartilage.
Boswellia Serrata, the active ingredient contained in the pills, is believed to enhance the autoimmune system and improving the quality of life.
It is further stated that, along with with the other ingredients, the pills repair, maintain, and prevent loss of cartilage.
Who is the Manufacturer of Synovia?
Synovia is a product of Bioparanta Inc., Canada. Besides Synovia, the company also manufactures supplements aimed at solving health concerns like memory and focus, weight management, women’s health, and sexual enhancement.
Their supplements are claimed to be a combination of science and tradition and stated to be a holistic approach towards a more comfortable lifestyle.
How does Synovia Work?
Studies have shown that the Boswellia Serrata contained in Synovia augment joint flexibility and significantly reduces morning stiffness.
It is claimed that some of the other ingredients help to reduce inflammation of the joints.
The medicinal herbs enhance the natural process of repairing damaged tissues, maintain their health, and prevent breakdown.
The ingredients in the supplements for joints have the property of reducing the nerve impulses that transmit pain, reducing inflammation, and alleviating pain. As claimed by the company, the seven medical herbs combine forces to protect joints and bones.
Synovia Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Synovia contains seven ingredients that work towards justifying the claims made by the Bioparanta. These ingredients are:
- Boswellia Serrata – Also called Indian frankincense, it may reduce stiffness and improve mobility
- Turmeric (Curcuma Longa Root) – Curcumin in turmeric may help reduce inflammation.
- Capsicum Annuum – Capsicum extract could reduce pain transmitters
- Zingiber Officinale – Commonly known as ginger root, this ingredient may suppress inflammation and relieve pain.
- Glucosamine Sulfate – GS may repair damage, maintain, and promote growth
- Methylsulfonylmethane – MSM is organic sulfur that may help to form connective tissue.
- Willow Bark – The bark contains salicin which may reduce pain and inflammation states study.
Read Also – Helix Original
What are the Advantages of Synovia?
- It might relieve pain caused by inflamed joints or sports injuries
- It may contain seven medicinal herbs which are a therapeutic blend for joint health
- It may repair damaged joint tissues and stimulates growth
- The joint pain products may increase the production of synovial fluids and lubricate the joints to reduce pain
- The product may improve overall health and quality of life
What are the Disadvantages of Synovia?
- The pills may not show prominent positive results within the first month
- For the pills to work effectively intake of 3 capsules daily over 3-6 months is necessary
- Each bottle contains only 90 capsules so the stock is over in a month
You May Also Want To Read – Salonpas Arthritis Pain Patch
Synovia Questions and Answers
Q: How Should you take Synovia?
A: The recommended dose is 1 capsule thrice a day. The capsules should be ideally consumed during meals and with plenty of water.
In addition, those who have difficulty in swallowing capsules can open the capsule and consume the contents with water or juice.
It is advisable for pregnant women, nursing mothers, or other persons with specific allergies to consult one’s doctor before using this supplement for early onset of joint pains.
Q: How Much Does Synovia Cost?
A: Synovia costs $35 per bottle, which is relatively cheaper when compared to similar products in the market.
Q: What is Synovia’s Return Policy?
A: There is a 14-day full money back guarantee in the event that you are not satisfied with the product and haven’t opened it yet. However, you need to contact them prior to returning the product.
If the seal is not broken and the product is returned beyond the 14 day return period given but not exceeding 30 days after purchase, a 25% restocking fee will be incurred.
Q: Does Synovia Offer a Free Trial?
A: Free trial for the product is not offered. One would have to purchase the product to test the manufacturer’s claims and experience its benefits.
Synovia Review – Final Verdict
Synovia is a dietary supplement that is meant to alleviate inflammation of the joints. It contains relatively safe ingredients that encourage the production of synovial fluids for lubricating the joints and reducing pain.
Other ingredients contained in Synovia help to form new cartilage, ligaments, and other connective tissues so that the joints remain healthy.
Synovia is a combination of organic ingredients that are easily absorbed so that they can have the desired results. However, the results may not show instantly. It might take 3-6 months of consistent intake before you see results.
However, it may not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers. This may call for a need for other alternatives. We recommend further research on the market for other products FLEXISEQ Gel and Fisiocrem before settling for this product.
‘Synovia’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.