Fisiocrem: To Apply or Not To Apply?
Being constantly engaged in sports, vigorous exercise routines, and other activities can bring stress to the muscles, joints, cartilage, and ligaments. These activities often bring stress to the joints and muscles thus causing discomfort.
According to statistics, joint and muscle pain is actually a common complaint of athletes and people going to the gym regularly.
Pain and discomfort cannot be totally avoided but relief can be achieved using products that contain ingredients that will help ease inflammation of the joints and muscles.
One of the products available in the market is Fisiocrem. Let us see if it is a good product to consider for relieving joint and muscle pain.
What is Fisiocrem?
Fisiocrem is a topical massage cream that can be applied to sore muscles and joints. It is commonly used for strenuous exercises or activities.
It contains natural active ingredients which are herbs that have been long used to effectively reduce inflammation and pain.
Table of Contents [Show]
Fisiocrem can be applied liberally to the affected area and then massaged to ensure maximum absorption.
The massage process will also help improve blood and lymphatic circulation.
Ingredients of Fisiocrem
This topical cream has the following active ingredients:
- Arnica Montana – This ingredient has long been used for homeopathic purposes. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antibiotic properties. According to WebMD, it inhibits the enzymes that support inflammation thus the pain and swelling associated with inflammation is also reduced. It is also used in the past for healing wounds because it helps inhibit the growth of common bacteria that cause wound infection.
- Hypericum Perforatum – According to the study, this component is commonly known as St. John’s wort. It has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anticancer, antioxidant properties. It inhibits the release of pro-inflammatory genes like cyclooxygenase-2, interleukin 6, and inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS). When these genes are not excreted into circulation, the inflammatory process is inhibited and pain is effectively reduced. It also helps in the elimination of the harmful radicals in the body that causes further damage to the joints.
- Calendula Officinalis – According to the study, it is commonly known as English marigold. It has anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to reduce muscle spasms.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia – This is what we all know as the tea tree oil. It is very popular for its antibacterial properties. It also boosts the body’s immune system.
The Science behind Fisiocrem
Since Fisiocrem contains active herbal ingredients that inhibit the release of pro-inflammatory enzymes, the application of the product topically ensures a specific and faster absorption process.
When the ingredients contained in the product reaches the target receptors beneath the skin, the inflammatory process will be inhibited.
When this happens, swelling, discomfort, and pain will be reduced in the process.
Advantages of Using Fisiocrem
- It contains natural ingredients that inhibit to the inflammatory process.
- The product is handy and easy to use.
- It reduces muscle and joint pain.
- It has a pleasant and natural fragrance which makes it suitable for use even if you are in the office or at work since it will not be noticeable due to the absence of pungent smell that other products commonly have.
You May Also Like – Topricin Reviews
Fisiocrem Questions and Answers
Q: What are the Side Effects of Fisiocrem
- If the product has been applied into broken skin, it can lead to systemic absorption and will likely increase the risk of bleeding of a person.
- It can also cause skin irritation like rashes, hives, and itching.
Q: Is Fisiocrem Recovery Safe?
A: When used as directed, Fisiocrem can be considered safe as it contains natural herb ingredients.
It can also be safely used in conjunction with other treatments like heat or ice application prior to support bandaging.
Since it does not significantly produce warmth when applied, bandaging after its application is considered safe.
In fact, the product can also be used with physiotherapeutic ultrasound for a more effective outcome during the physiotherapy.
Q: How to Use Fisiocrem?
Take a liberal amount of the product, approximately 1 teaspoon. Apply and massage Fisiocrem into the affected area.
Ensure that the product is distributed properly. Massaging it into the affected area will not only ensure absorption but will also help improve blood and lymphatic circulation in the area.
It can be used as needed, normally around 2-3 times in a day. The more amount used and the longer you massage it to the affected area, the more effective the results will be.
Q: What are the Precautionary Warnings of Fisiocrem?
- Do not apply the product over broken skin since it might increase the risk for systemic absorption. Too much product absorbed into the system will likely increase the risk for bleeding especially if you are taking blood thinners.
- Keep the product away from children.
- This product should be avoided by pregnant and nursing women because a large dose absorbed into the central circulation might cause miscarriage. The ingredients’ safety for a newborn was also not established.
Fisiocrem – Final Verdict
Fisiocrem is a good product since it contains herbal ingredients that help reduce the inflammation process in the body.
However, these ingredients are not as effective as those you can find in other products. These ingredients are also not well-researched to be effective for joint and muscle pain.
In fact, the product itself was not subjected to a randomized clinical trial to attest its effectiveness.
If you are looking for a topical joint product that has been scientifically proven to be effective then you might want to pursue other avenues.
‘Fisiocrem’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief products tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to products taken orally. A topical joint pain relief product should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain products on the market today, in our opinion.