What is Theramine?
There are many different kinds of meds that you can take to help alleviate chronic pain of all types, and many of them are opioid-based. The problem with these products is that they tend to be addictive and generally unhealthy.
Other products that are not opioid-based may not be effective enough to handle severe bodily pains. Today’s product we will outline is an effective way to treat pain without using opioids. It’s called Theramine, and instead of harsh, habit-forming opioids, it uses amino acids that get depleted with age and through the ravages of inflammation. It is claimed that Theramine is an effective and healthy alternative to modern pain medications. It can restore some of the proper functions of the nervous system that may have been damaged or compromised.
Theramine is a joint supplement that gets to the root of chronic pain instead of just putting a band-aid over it like other products. It may be a good way to deal with persistent bodily pains.
How Does It Rate?
- The company that makes Theramine is called Physician Therapeutics, and they make several supplements that help with various bodily functions.
- With Theramine, they have formulated a supplement that targets the root of chronic pain of all kinds: the nervous system.
- They say that Theramine has been proven to work in several clinical trials and has been used in clinical settings for over a decade.
- Theramine uses specific amino acids instead of opioids to repair some causes that lead to chronic pain.
- Choline bitartrate
- Grape Seed Extract
- One important advantage of this product is that it can help to repair certain nervous system damage.
- This product is a great way to help suppress the pain of sciatic nerve pressure.
- Theramine is also a great way to reduce joint inflammation that can cause long-term damage.
- This product was designed to address essential amino acid deficiencies in the body.
- Theramine may also cause some allergic reactions for a small number of users.
- You may want to speak to a doctor before taking Theramine.
How Does Theramine Work?
Theramine uses specific amino acids instead of opioids to repair some of the causes that lead to chronic pain.
It is said that the nervous system has a lot to do with the pains we feel daily and that compromised neurotransmitters are also responsible for heightening pain receptors.
Healing these neurotransmitters will effectively allow for better pain signal modulation in the brain and central nervous system.
Theramine Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Theramine does not contain any added sugar, starch, or artificial flavors. It does, however, contain milk products and gelatin so keep that in mind if you have an allergy or are a vegetarian. Please refer to the following list of active ingredients:
– One of the amino acids in this product that acts as a vasodilator and can help with blood circulation.
– This amino acid involves more metabolic processes than any other. It has been shown to provide cell energy, improve athletic performance, and help the body recover from mild and severe trauma like workouts or surgery.
– This amino acid is involved in muscle formation and plays a critical role in the production of serotonin.
– This ingredient has been used to treat many mental illnesses.
Grape Seed Extract
– Grape Seed Extract, as explored in our Flex Joint Plus Review, is a natural supplement widely known for its potential in supporting joint health. It is helpful as an antioxidant and supports- proper blood circulation. Research indicates that it may help reduce joint pain and improve mobility, making it a valuable choice for individuals dealing with joint discomfort.
Read More Article Here
Your privacy is important to us
Frequently Asked Questions About Theramine
Q: How Should you Take Theramine?
A: The label states that adults should take 1-2 capsules of Theramine every four hours or as directed by a physician.
Q: How Much Does Theramine Cost?
A: One bottle of Theramine will cost $49, while 2 bottles will cost $135, but you will get two bottles for free. If you buy 3 bottles, the price will come out to $180, and you will get 3 bottles for free.
Q: What is Theramine’s Return Policy?
A: It is unclear what the specifics of the return policy for Theramine are, but we know there is a 30% restocking fee for refunds of 3 bottles or more.
Q: Does Theramine Offer a Free Trial?
A: It does not appear that there is any free trial of Theramine at this time. Please check back with us as we will amend this review if a free trial offer becomes available.
Theramine Review – Final Verdict
Theramine is a joint pain product that can help you manage pain healthily. It is a safe supplement and can address some of the essential amino acid deficiencies that may be causing pain and inflammation in your body. This product will also be helpful for enhanced neurotransmitter function.
You may experience a slight allergic reaction due to milk products in Theramine. Still, these cases are sporadic, and the minor inconveniences are no match to the upside of this product. We suggest trying Theramine if you are dealing with any pain or inflammation.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you'll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: