What is Theramine?
There are many different kinds of meds that you can take to help alleviate chronic pain of all kinds and many of them are opioid based. The problem with these kinds of products is that they tend to be addictive and generally unhealthy.
Table of Contents [Show]
Other products that are not opioid based may not be effective enough to handle really tough bodily pains. The product we will be outlining today is an effective way to treat pain without the use of opioids.
It’s called Theramine and instead of harsh, habit-forming opioids, it uses amino acids that get depleted with age and through the ravages of inflammation.
It is claimed that Theramine is an effective and healthy alternative to modern pain medications and that it can restore some of the proper functions of the nervous system that may have been damaged or compromised.
Theramine is a joint supplement that gets to the root of chronic pain instead of just putting a band-aid over it like other products. It may be a good way to deal with persistent bodily pains.
Who is the Manufacturer of Theramine?
The company that makes Theramine is called Physician Therapeutics and they make a number of supplements that help with various bodily functions.
With Theramine, they have formulated a supplement that targets the root of chronic pain of all kinds: the nervous system.
They go on to say that Theramine has been proven to work in a number of clinical trials and that it has been used in clinical settings for over a decade.
How Does Theramine Work?
Theramine uses specific amino acids instead of opioids to repair some of the causes that lead to chronic pain.
It is said that the nervous system has a lot to do with pains we feel on a daily basis and that compromised neurotransmitters are also responsible for heightening pain receptors.
Healing these neurotransmitters will effectively allow for better pain signal modulation in the brain and central nervous system.
Theramine Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Theramine does not contain any added sugar, starch or artificial flavors. It does however contain milk products and gelatin so keep that in mind of you have an allergy or are a vegetarian. Please refer to the following list of active ingredients:
- L-Arginine – One of the amino acids in this product that acts as a vasodilator and can help with blood circulation.
- L-Glutamine – This amino acid is involved in more metabolic processes than any other. It has been shown to provide cell energy, improve athletic performance and to help the body recover from mild and severe trauma like workouts or surgery.
- L-Serine – This amino acid is involved in muscle formation and plays a critical role in the production of serotonin.
- Choline bitartrate – This ingredient has been used to treat many mental illnesses.
- Grape Seed Extract – Grape seed extract is useful as an antioxidant and to support proper blood circulation.
What are the Advantages of Theramine?
- One important advantage of this product is that it can help to repair certain nervous system damage.
- This product is a great way to help suppress the pain of sciatic nerve pressure.
- Theramine is also a great way to cut down on joint inflammation that can cause long-term damage.
- This product was designed to address essential amino acid deficiencies in the body.
What are the Disadvantages of Theramine?
- Theramine may also cause some allergic reactions for a small amount of users.
- You may want to speak to a doctor before taking Theramine.
Frequently Asked Questions About Theramine
1 Q.How Should you Take Theramine?
Ans.The label states that adults should take 1-2 capsules of Theramine every four hours or as directed by a physician.
2 Q.How Much Does Theramine Cost?
Ans.One bottle of Theramine will cost $49 while 2 bottles will cost $135 and but you will get two bottles for free. If you buy 3 bottles the price will come out to $180 and you will get 3 bottles for free.
3 Q.What is Theramine’s Return Policy?
Ans.It is unclear what the specifics of the return policy for Theramine are but we do know that there is a 30% restocking fee for refunds of 3 bottles or more.
4 Q.Does Theramine Offer a Free Trial?
Ans.It does not appear that there is any free trial of Theramine at this time. Please check back with us as we will amend this review if a free trial offer becomes available.
Theramine Review – Final Verdict
Theramine is a joint pain product that can help you manage pain in a healthy way. It is a safe supplement and it will be able to address some of the essential amino acid deficiencies that may be causing pain and inflammation in your body. This product will also be useful for enhanced neurotransmitter function.
You may experience a slight allergic reaction due to the presence of milk products in Theramine but these cases are very rare and the minor inconveniences are no match to the upside of this product. We suggest trying Theramine if you are dealing with any kind of pain or inflammation.
Where To Buy It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite