What is Relief Factor?
Relief Factor is a product specifically designed to deal with inflammations that are a result of muscle and joint pain.
This supplement has a combination of high-quality ingredients that support healthy positive response when it comes to lowering discomfort and responding to inflammation.
Table of Contents [Show]
This review provides you with adequate information concerning Relief Factor. Therefore, before making any hasty decision, it is crucial that you go through the review to establish the authenticity and efficiency of the product before purchasing it.
How Does Relief Factor Work?
Relief Factor is a joint pain relief product purposefully created to assist your body fight inflammation due to severe joint and muscle pain. It is a potent natural supplement solution, which supports chronic injury patients.
The product is a result of several tests conducted by a team of doctors whose intention was to create a natural alternative for dealing with joint pain and inflammation.
This product provides a solution that offers an alternative to the sometimes harmful and dangerous over-the-counter pain medication that many people often turn to.
Relief Factor Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Fish Oil Omega 3 (DHA and EPA)– Supports the modulation of gene expression that is involved in ensuring healthy inflammatory balance.It also assists in tissue repair, allowing standard pain response that promotes healing.
- Curcuminoids – It provides curcumin phytosome, which is responsible for enhancing bioavailability and absorption. It also offers maximum support to promote pain response from several pathways and healthy inflammatory balance.
- Resveratrol– It is a potent antioxidant that provides a broad spectrum of support for the blood vessel health and body inflammatory response.
- Epimedium (Aerial)
- Icariin– Supports normal production of the inflammatory factors from the genetic level. It also helps in the maintenance of nitric oxide levels which supports healing and blood flow.
- Japanese fleece flower (root)
What are the Advantages of Relief Factor?
- This joint pain supplement is formulated using natural and pure ingredients.
- It supports a healthy response to lower discomfort and inflammation.
- Formulated conveniently with three capsules in each packet.
- It supports healthy muscles and joints.
What are the Disadvantages of Relief Factor?
- The supplement is expensive.
- Results may vary depending on the individual and the severity of their joint pain.
- The product does not have a money-back guarantee policy.
What are the Dosage Instructions?
Although their official website doesn’t clearly indicate the dosage required for this supplement, the manufacturer suggests that you should take one soft gel and two capsules each day.
Is Relief Factor Safe?
The fact that the Relief Factor contains fish oil and soy means that individuals who have an allergy to either of these must refrain from consuming this supplement.
As a safety precaution, it is advisable to first consult your medical practitioner before consuming the supplement, especially if you’re on any medication or have a pre-existing medical condition.
What is the return/refund policy?
Full details of a money back guarantee are not provided but it is known that only unopened, unused products can be returned for a refund.
What does DOM mean? Is my Relief Factor expired?
DOM marks the date when the product was made (Date of Manufacture). The supplement is most effective within two years from its DOM. However, this product doesn’t expire the way food does – it simply loses potency after the two years.
Does Relief Factor contain Soy?
Yes, there may be some traces of soy in the product.
Are there any side effects from taking Relief Factor?
The supplement may cause allergic reactions if you are sensitive to soy or fish oil. You should also make sure to take the product with food to avoid stomach upset. Rare side effects include loose stool, nosebleeds, and dizziness. If you are using a prescription medication, then consult a medical professional before you start using the supplement.
What Is the Monthly Cost?
An entire month supply will cost you $93.95 plus shipping and handling. However, you can take advantage of the 3-Week QuickStart to get your first order for $19.95 and then proceed with an auto-ship program that costs $79.95 monthly.
Relief Factor Review – Final Verdict
The manufacturer of this product has managed to make a unique treatment that relieves joint pain. The ingredients that have been used in the formation of this product are natural and pure and play a role in lubricating and warming the joints.
On the negative side, this joint health supplement is expensive, even when consumers subscribe to the monthly billing program.
There are a lot of positive reviews that have been featured on the brand’s official website but the fact that there are also many positive independent reviews suggests that consumers really have felt the benefits from using this product.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.