What is Relief Factor?
Relief Factor is a product specifically designed to deal with inflammations that are as a result of muscle and joint pain.
This supplement has a combination of high-quality ingredients that support healthy positive response when it comes to lowering discomfort and responding to inflammation.
Table of Contents [Show]
This review provides you with adequate information concerning Relief Factor. Therefore, before making any hasty decision, it is important that you go through the review in order to establish the authenticity and efficiency of the product prior to its purchase.
How Does Relief Factor Work?
Relief Factor is a joint pain relief purposefully created to assist your body fight inflammation due to intense joint and muscle pain. It is a potent natural supplement solution, which assists in chronic injury patients. The product is as a result of several tests conducted by a team of doctors whose intention was to come up with a tested and proven natural alternative of reducing inflammation.
Hence, Relief Factor provided a solution that would help deal with the harmful and dangerous over-the-counter pain medication that many people indulge in that are not safe.
Relief Factor Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Fish oil Omega 3 (DHA and EPA) – Supports the modulation of gene expression that is involved in ensuring healthy inflammatory balance. It also assists in tissue repair, allowing normal pain response that promotes healing.
- Curcuminoids – It provides curuminphytosome, which is responsible for enhancing bioavailability and absorption. Thus, ensuring that it provides maximum support to promote pain response from several pathways and healthy inflammatory balance.
- Resveratrol – It is a potent antioxidant that offers a broad spectrum support for the blood vessel health and normal body inflammatory response.
- Epimedium (Aerial)
- Icariin – Supports normal production of the inflammatory factors from the genetic level. It also helps in the maintenance of nitric oxide level, which supports healing and blood flow.
- Japanese fleeceflower (root)
What are the Advantages of Relief Factor?
- This joint pain supplement is formulated using natural and pure ingredients.
- Supports healthy response to lower discomfort and inflammation
- Formulated conveniently for three capsules in each packet
- Supports healthy muscles and joints
What are the Disadvantages of Relief Factor?
- The supplement is relatively expensive, goes for $49.95
- The product responds differently to different individuals, it may take a short time to see the results in some individuals.
- It is sold without any specific money-back guarantee
What are the Dosage Instructions?
Although their official website doesn’t clearly indicate the dosage required for this supplement, the manufacturer possibly suggests that you should take one softgel and two capsules each day. No further details are provided with respect to the dosage time, however, the most appropriate time would probably be early in the morning.
Is Relief Factor Safe?
Considering the fact that the relief factor contains fish oil and soy, as per the relief factor reviews individuals who have an allergy to soy or shellfish refrain from consuming Relief Factor supplements.
As a safety precaution, it is advisable to first consult your medical practitioner before making the decision of consuming the supplement especially for the lactating, pregnant, food allergies, if under medication or having a pre-existing medical condition.
What is the return/refund policy?
If you want to return your product, the original green and blue bag should be intact. That means it should remain unmarked and unopened. When returning the supplement, use a white mailing package and write “refused” on it. As soon as we receive the product, we refund your payment decreased by the shipping cost.
What does DOM mean? Is my Relief Factor expired?
DOM marks the date when the product was made (Date of Manufacture). The supplement is the most effective within two years from its DOM. However, the Relief Factor doesn’t expire the way ordinary food does. Instead, it gradually loses potency after the two-year period.
Does Relief Factor contain Soy?
Yes, there may be traces of soy in the product.
Are there any side effects from taking Relief Factor?
The supplement may cause allergic reactions if you are sensitive to soy or fish oil. You should also make sure to take the product with food to avoid stomach upset. Rare side effects also include loose stool, nosebleeds, and dizziness. If you are using a prescription medication, consult a medical professional before you start using the supplement.
What Is the Monthly Cost?
An entire month supply will cost you $93.95 plus shipping and handling. However, you can take advantage of the 3-Week QuickStart to get your first order for $19.95 and then proceed with an auto-ship program that costs $79.95 on a monthly basis.
Relief Factor Reviews – Final Verdict
The manufacturer of this product has managed to make a unique treatment that relieves joint pain. The ingredients that have been used in the formation of this product are natural and pure, not leaving out the fact that its key substances play a positive role when it comes to lubricating and warming the joints.
On the lower side, this joint health supplement is expensive considering that the consumers get automatic subscriptions to the monthly supply.
Apparently, there are a lot of positive Relief Factor reviews that have been featured on the brand’s official website. There are also other external reviews that can confidently ascertain the effectiveness of the product and gain a better understanding of it.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.