Omega XL Overview
Omega XL is manufactured by the company Great Healthworks and is a brand of supplement designed to help alleviate joint pain and inflammation. It is sold through the company’s website. The information is presented to the consumer in a succinct and straightforward manner and the website also offers a video describing how the product is made. Omega XL is unique in that it contains patented lip extract that differentiates it from other products of its type since it has none of the common side effects of standard fish oil. The site is professional in appearance. Omega XL is packaged in a bottle of 60 soft gel capsules with an introductory offer of two bottles for $49.95, half the normal price for two bottles. There is a 90 day risk free unconditional money back guarantee and a referral program offers a future discount if one refers another person who purchases the product.
Omega XL: Product Description
Omega XL is comprised of an oil extract garnered from green lipped mussels in New Zealand enabling it to claim what is thought to be a greater degree of purity. Many studies have shown the benefits of omega-3 free fatty acids in reducing inflammation and in producing a variety of other effects such as lowering blood pressure and offering powerful heart-health benefits critical to reducing the risk of heart disease. Omega XL’s patented oil marine complex, PCSO-524 in particular is pure, contains no levels of harmful toxins or PCBs and has demonstrated, clinically proven evidence of reducing joint pain associated with inflammation and inflammatory conditions without side effects.
Good about Omega XL
- Source of this oil extract from one of the cleaner and more pure parts of the world
- There is a 90-day money back guarantee
- Detailed video describing where the source of the product and how it is made
- Discount prices are offered
- Easy to swallow capsule
- No common side effects
- Does not interfere with other medications
Bad about Omega XL
- No customer testimonials except from a well known but paid spokesperson
- Omega XL is only available online
- Company assumes a base knowledge about omega-3 free fatty acids and provides no education about them including describing the basic need for them or studies or clinical research
- Only one offer and one quantity available for purchase
- Ingredients are not specifically listed
Omega XL The Bottom Line
Omega XL appears to be a legitimate choice to supplement the body’s needs for omega-3 free fatty acids. Its natural source is attractive and its patented formula backed by research seems credible. However, its website alone does not contain sufficient information to educate a person on the need for the product in general so more reading and education is suggested before use.