What is Omega XL?
Omega XL is a dietary supplement designed to help alleviate joint pain and inflammation.The information is presented to the consumer in a succinct and straightforward manner and the website also offers a video describing how the product is made.
Is Omega XL any good? Read our review of Omega XL to find out.It is unique because it contains a patented green-lipped mussel extract that differentiates it from many other products of its type since it has none of the common side effects of standard fish oil.
Omega XL is packaged in a bottle of 60 soft gel capsules with an introductory offer of two bottles for $49.95, half the normal price for two bottles.There is a 90-day risk-free unconditional money-back guarantee and they offer a discount to consumers through the company’s referral program.
How Does It Rate?
- Omega XL is manufactured by the company Great Health Works.
- Omega XL is a joint support supplement comprised of a pure oil extract from New Zealand green-lipped mussels (Perna Canaliculus) which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Omega XL’s patented oil marine complex, PCSO-524, in particular, is pure, contains no levels of harmful toxins or PCBs
- Omega XL demonstrated, clinically proven evidence of reducing joint pain associated with inflammation without harmful side effects
- Perna Canaliculus PCSO-524
- Monounsaturated Olive Oil
- Vitamin E
- The oil is sourced from one of the cleanest and purest parts of the world
- There is a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Detailed video describing the source of the product and how it is made.
- Easy to swallow capsules.
- No known Omega XL side effects.
- Gout, itchiness, heartburn, stomach discomfort, nausea, diarrhoea, and impaired vision are other side effects that Perna Canaliculus Proprietary Oil Extract may cause.
- Due to certain inaccurate information on the manufacturer’s website, the FDA has sent a warning letter to the company.
- If the free trial is included into an auto-ship scheme, the instructions are confusing.
How Does Omega XL Work?
It improves joint and bone health and contributes to a reduction in pain and inflammation. By doing so, joints are more flexible and their is a greater range of motion.
Omega XL Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients contained in Omega XL include:
Perna Canaliculus PCSO-524 (patented oil extract)
– Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, it reduces inflammation, improves cardiovascular health, and supports immunity. Research says it has an anti-inflammatory activity that can contribute to reduced pain and improved joint mobility for patients who suffer osteoarthritis.
Monounsaturated Olive Oil
– Fights off free radicals with potent antioxidants.
– It contains proteins and antioxidants that maintain the health of the digestive system, bones, skin, joints, and other body tissues by defending the body’s cells. Additionally, it is a fantastic resource of calcium.
Other ingredients include Glycerin and Purified Water. Free of shellfish protein, artificial ingredients, milk, yeast, corn, and gluten.
Your privacy is important to us
Omega XL FAQs
Q: What are the benefits of taking Omega XL?
A: Omega XL is effective at relieving joint pain due to inflammation, supporting joint mobility and function, and helping you maintain an active lifestyle.
Q: What are the ingredients in Omega XL?
A: Omega XL’s ingredients are Perna Canaliculus proprietary oil extract, Vitamin E, and Natural monounsaturated olive oil.
Q: How to take Omega XL?
A: Omega XL Dosage: Take two (2) soft gel capsules 1-3 times per day, preferably with meals. However, the official site suggests 4 gel capsules daily, preferably with a meal, for the first 8 weeks. All 4 may be taken at once, or two in the morning and two at night, whatever works best for you.
Q: Where to buy Omega XL?
A: This supplement is easily available online. Omega XL can be purchased through their Official WebSite. You can order Omega XL on Amazon, Walmart, and eBay. Get all the latest information on events, sales, Omega XL coupon codes, and discount offers on their Official website.
|Official Website||$39||Free shipping||5 / 5||Try Omega XL|
|Amazon||$48.99||Free shipping||4.3 / 5||Amazon|
|Ebay||$50.99||$6 shipping||No reviews||Ebay|
|Walmart||$48.99||Free shipping||4.4 / 5||Walmart|
|Wish.com||$140.17||Free shipping||5 / 5||Wish.com|
|ubuy.com.jo||$119.89||Free shipping||4.3 / 5||ubuy.com.jo|
Q: Is Omega XL Safe?
A : Omega XL claims to be extremely safe as it contains all-natural ingredients. As with any dietary supplement, you should discuss it with your doctor before taking it if you have any concerns.
Q: Does Omega XL really work for pain?
A: Omega XL is an all-natural dietary supplement for easing joint pain and inflammation. Backed by 30 years of clinical research, Great HealthWorks created Omega XL to help you live with more vitality and less discomfort. Omega XL has been shown in clinical research to support joint health and mobility.
Q: Is Omega XL a legit?
A: Omega XL is legit; they aren’t a scam. The misinformed Omega XL reviews have led some to worry that there’s an Omega XL scam, but a closer look at the research reveals that this couldn’t be further from the truth.
Q: Is Omega XL FDA approved?
A: The FDA has not approved Omega XL as a drug to prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
Q: What are the Omega XL side effects?
A: According to the manufacturer’s website, there are no known side effects or drug interactions, and it is even safe to use for individuals with shellfish allergies.
Q: How much does Omega xl cost?
- 1 bottle of 60 Soft Gel Tablets: $49.95.
- 2 bottles of 60 Soft Gel Tablets: $62.40.
The introductory offer is dependent on signing up for auto shipment. Each month, the company will send you one bottle of 60 tablets.
You can agree to bill the same credit card you use when you sign up for each future shipment.
Note: Shipping and Handling cost $9.95.
Q: Are there any Omega XL complaints?
A: The majority of customer reviews for omega xl are controversial at best.
The Better Business Bureau, for instance, has compiled 95 complaints over the past 3 years with only just over a dozen being resolved.
Omega XL Review – Final Verdict
Omega XL is a pain relief product that appears to be a good choice for consumers. With natural ingredients from pure, safe sources and a well-researched formula, it may help support the reduction of pain caused by aging or overworked joints.
It acts as an anti-inflammatory, thus allowing natural movement and an increase in flexibility. Former users have given mixed reviews about the Omega XL, and because the website contains limited information, consumers may need to do their own research on the product.
They should also compare it with other best joint support supplements like Heal-N-Soothe, Instaflex and Joint Advance on the market in terms of ingredients and cost. As always, consult a physician prior to supplementing as part of your regimen.
We invite you to share any feedback, opinions, or insight you may have by sharing a review below!
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you'll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: