Verona Somarriba, RDN, CDN
- St. Louis University: Master of Science (MS), Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Florida International University: Master of Science (MS), Dietetics/Dietitian
- New York University: Didactic Program in Dietetics, Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Parsons School of Design - The New School: Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Architectural Design
- OwnerQuo Buonum, LLC
- Nutrition Consultant: Spiral DNA Tech
- Food & Wellness Consultant: Pollock Communications
- Dietetic Intern: Saint Louis University
- Food & Nutrition: Miami Children's Hospital
- Grant Audit Research Assistant: Florida International University
- Clinical Nutrition Co-ordinator - Division of General Surgery
- Health Coach: Bodyguards
- Designer: Gensler
- OwnerOwner Of Quo Buonum, LLC
Verona Somarriba is a Registered and Certified Dietitian Nutritionist with a Masters in Science (MS) in Dietetics and Nutrition from Florida International University. She completed a 1,500-hour dietetic internship with Saint Louis University and conducted all clinical rotations at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, MO. She combines scientific training with project management, research, content development, writing, and graphic design.
Acquired Dietetics Skills: Strong knowledge of evidence-based clinical nutrition, able to conduct thorough nutrition assessments, proficient knowledge of EMR, nutrition counseling, nutrition education, behavioral counseling, proven record of writing recipes, and conducting nutrient analyses.
Acquired Communications Skills: excellent written and verbal communication skills, project management, writing, content development, science activation, social media management, and marketing.
Languages: English, Spanish, German
You can also go through her blog: thebon-vivantgirl.com