What is Flex Joint Plus?
Flex Joint Plus is a dietary supplement that helps promote bone and joint health.
It claims to consist of tried-and-tested active ingredients that are known to relieve joint pain, reduce joint stiffness, and make joints more flexible.
Table of Contents [Show]
They do so by nourishing the joint cartilage as well as help in regeneration of damaged joints. This joint pain supplement is said to show effects in as early as 7-10 days of consistent use.
Who is the Manufacturer of Flex Joint Plus?
Flex Joint Plus is a product of Purity Nutra, a company owned by Jesse and Kevin Homes.
It specializes in manufacturing supplements targeted at promoting overall health.
However, based on their official website, Purity Nutra only has two advertised products and both promote joint health.
The first is the product in the review and the second is an enhanced formula of Flex Joint Plus.
Nevertheless, Flex Joint Plus products are claimed to have undergone research and clinical tests so they are considered safe to take.
It should be noted, however, that the lack of additional information and reviews on the official website may pose a problem on the products’ credibility and effectiveness.
How Does Flex Joint Plus Work?
Based on the separate product and manufacturer websites, Flex Joint Plus is a pain relief product which could maintain joint health.
Furthermore, it can keep the joints pain-free and flexible, allowing you to engage and enjoy more activities.
Flex Joint Plus works by providing adequate nutrients to the joints.
It consists of natural ingredients that are known to reduce inflammation and replenish the different components of the joints.
The key ingredients included in the formula are all clinically-tested to ensure its effectiveness.
Flex Joint Plus Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The key ingredients of Flex Joint Plus are as follows:
- Egg Shell Membrane – Has been a common ingredient in supplements due to its excellent ability to promote joint health; it is loaded with glycosaminoglycans and proteins essential for maintaining healthy joint and connective tissues.
- Turmeric Root Powder – Aside from being a popular cooking ingredient, turmeric is also used in supplements due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties as per research.
- Grape Seed Extract – A study has several clinical trials which show that grape seed extract can reduce blood pressure. It is known to help improve blood circulation, lower blood cholesterol levels, and improve cardiovascular health.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – Has a variety of medicinal properties like being an anti-inflammatory and, potentially, anti-cancer.; it is also used as a natural pain reliever suggest study.
- Vitamin D – Plays a major role in the regulating blood calcium and phosphorus levels; these two minerals are essential in promoting bone and joint health.
You May Also Like – Vasayo Microlife Renew Microgel
What are the Advantages of Flex Joint Plus?
- It relieve inflammation and reduces* joint discomforts.
- It may improve* joint flexibility and mobility.
- It may promote* bone and joint health.
- It claims of effectiveness are proven by clinical tests.
What are the Disadvantages of Flex Joint Plus?
- There are no known disadvantages related to taking Flex joint Plus except taking too long to take effect, as shown by reviews below.
FlexJointPlus Questions and Answers
Q: Who is FlexJointPlus for?
A: FlexJointPlus is for both men and women looking for an effective supplement to help maintain their joint health.
Q: How long does it take to receive an order?
A: The company promises to ship the product by USPS First Class Mail the day after your order and should be on your doorstep 7 to 10 business days later.
Q: How does it smell and taste?
A: None of the available reviews for Flex Joint Plus included information as to the supplement’s smell and taste.
Q: Is it safe to use?
A: Yes. Flex Joint Plus is made from natural ingredients and therefore deemed safe. However, like all other supplements, a doctor should be consulted before taking this product especially if an individual is pregnant, taking any medications, have food allergies or other medical conditions.
Q: How long until I see any improvements?
A: Flex Joint Plus is marketed to give noticeable results in 7 to 10 days.
Q: When to FlexJointPlus’ take on an empty stomach or with food?
A: FlexJointPlus’ unique formulation, you can take it in the morning or at night. Some take it on an empty stomach or with food.
Q: How Much Does Flex Joint Plus Cost?
A: Flex Joint Plus costs $59.95 for one bottle. The company claims that results are best seen when taken for at least 60 days.
You may also like to visit – Arthrozene
Flex Joint Plus Review – Final Verdict
Flex Joint Plus seems to be achieving its objective for some customers based on the available customer reviews.
However, there are also other testimonials which say it has no effect or takes too long to show results, contrary to the claims of the manufacturer in the product’s official website.
As a potential buyer, this does not pose well for its credibility.
Therefore, it is recommended that customers scout for different supplements for joints which are verified to be effective by credible reviews and online retailers.
Finally, customers should also look for products that promote overall bone health to get the best value of their money.
Flex Joint Plus can be purchased through their Official Website.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.