In This Article
What is Arthrozene?
Arthrozene is a 3-step solution that contains three active ingredients that may help with joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation while improving mobility and flexibility.
This next-generation formula also promises to slow down cartilage degradation and increase lubrication and the ingredients have been clinically tested to assure users that it is safe and efficient.
Who is the Manufacturer of Arthrozene?
The company behind the product is Fisico Inc. They appear to be an established company with a good reputation in the industry.
The company has an official website which includes product information and all contact details.
How Does Arthrozene Work?
Arthrozene is a three-step solution with key ingredients that are purported to reduce inflammation, pain, and stiffness.
Containing ApresFlex®, Boswellia Serrata, Mobilee®, Hyaluronic acid (or HA) and B-2Cool® type II collagen, the proprietary formulation also claims to prevent cartilage breakdown and increase lubrication for better flexibility and range of motion.
With these powerful joint health ingredients, Arthrozene is a formula that may offer pain relief, comfort, and mobility.
Arthrozene Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This potent formulation contains three active ingredients that are responsible for proper joint health.
The ingredients in the product are:
- Type II Collagen – Present in B-2Cool, is a natural ingredient supplying native (undenatured) type II collagen that may improve joint health. Study results demonstrate that a clinically relevant daily dose of type II collagen can improve the mechanical function of the injured joint and prevent excessive deterioration of articular cartilage.
- Hyaluronic Acid (or HA) – Is another protein of synovial fluid. Injecting this protein into a joint has been proven helpful in treating pain. However, this injection is reserved for severe pain and may only be administered by a doctor. Thanks to recent discoveries by Bioiberica, The Leader In Joint Health it has been established that you can take another compound known as Mobilee for a similar effect.
- Boswellia Serrata – Is an herb that can be found in native parts of Africa and the Middle East and has been used for many years as an anti-inflammatory. This joint pain supplement contains an optimum amount of the extract in AprèsFlex. It is better absorbed by the body to prevent joint pain and stiffness. As per Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Boswellia Serrata, it is a potential anti-inflammatory agent.
What are the Advantages of Arthrozene?
- This pain relief product might be able to provide a range of different benefits for any user who is struggling with poor joint health.
This includes relief from pain, soreness, inflammation, and stiffness.
- The product includes prominent ingredients which could increase synovial fluid for better mobility.
- The product also contains key ingredients that could stop the breakdown of cartilage and help with increased mobility and flexibility.
What are the Disadvantages of Arthrozene?
- While the dietary supplement claims to attack joint pain and stiffness at their root, it may take a long time to produce results.
- The product is all-natural but still some people may experience issues such as nausea and stomach upset.
- When compared to similar formulations, this is one of the higher priced products and there is no evidence that it can work well for severe conditions of joint pain.
Arthrozene Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Should You take Arthrozene?
A: The company recommends taking one pill per day with a glass of water. The pill should be taken on an empty stomach.
Q: What is the working process of Arthrozene?
A: Arthrozene claims to treat the joint pain and stiffness at its root. It claims to slow down cartilage degradation and increases lubrication. It claims to help increase flexibility and pain-free movability so that you can get back to the daily routine.
Q: How Much Does Arthrozene Cost?
A: One bottle costs $49.95 while three bottles are $44.95 each. Six bottles are $39.95 each and the three and six-bottle packages come with free shipping.
Q: Does Arthrozene include caffeine?
A: No, it is a caffeine-free product.
Q: What is Arthrozene Return Policy?
A: The company offers a 90-day, full money back guarantee which is not inclusive of shipping and handling. If you feel unsatisfied with the product, simply contact the support team to request your refund.
Q: Shall I intake this product if I am suffering from a medical condition?
A: If you are suffering from any medical issues then we suggest that you contact your physician for proper approval. Also, do not consume it if you are pregnant, nursing, or under the age of 18.
Q: Does Arthrozene Offer a Free Trial?
A: The company does not offer a free trial.
Q: How to Contact Arthrozene for a Refund?
A: Please reach out to their customer support team at [email protected] and they will be happy to help process your refund request right away. You can also find out more about their business at their verified location:
6 Lyberty Way, Suite 103
Westford, MA 01886
Q: Are reviews from real people who use the product?
A: Yes, the reviews of Arthrozene you see on the Consumer Health Digest are from the real people who actually used the product. It has mixed reviews but most users are satisfied with it (especially in terms of relieving pain). Still, there’s a high risk of side effects in this product, due to its concentrated formula.
Q: What are the side effects of Arthrozene?
A: Some people might have stomach problems after taking Arthrozene as it contains collagen type II. Headache, difficulty sleeping, dizziness, and liver problems have also occurred.
Q: Does it interfere with blood thinner (Coumadin)?
A: Arthrozene is an all-natural formula that is considered safe and extremely effective for nearly everyone. That said, if you take prescription medications or have a medical condition, we recommend that you show a bottle of Arthrozene to your physician for proper approval. You can always return it later with Arthrozene 90-day money-back-guarantee. However, do not take Arthrozene if you are pregnant, nursing or under the age of 18.
Q: What are the products similar to Arthrozene?
Arthrozene Review – Final Verdict
Arthrozene is a formulation that makes several claims regarding its effectiveness in combating joint pain and stiffness.
The product claims to eliminate inflammation and increase synovial fluid for better mobility. Further, this supplement purports to stop the breakdown of cartilage which may cause joint problems. While this formulation may help with joint pain, it may also cause some side effects despite being an all-natural product.
The company claims to have used potent ingredients to alleviate pain, inflammation, and soreness and states that the product is very fast-acting. However, it is more expensive than comparable joint pain products such as Heal-n-Soothe, Omega XL and Relief Factor so it is worth considering all the options available before choosing to buy this brand.
Taking care of the joints is vital to well-being particular as we age. Using a product that may ensure the joints are kept healthy means that we can enjoy pain-free movement and full mobility over the long term and prevent the onset of more serious joint health conditions.
‘Arthrozene’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.