What is Arthrozene?
Arthrozene is a 3-step solution that contains three active ingredients which may help with joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation while improving mobility and flexibility. This next generation formula also promises to slow down cartilage degradation and increase lubrication and it has been clinically tested to assure users that it is safe and efficient.
Who is the Manufacturer of Arthrozene?
The company behind the product is Fisico Inc. They appear to be an established company with a good reputation in the industry. The company has an official website which includes product information and all contact details.
Table of Contents [Show]
How Does Arthrozene Work?
Arthrozene is a three-step solution with key ingredients that are purported to reduce inflammation, pain, and stiffness. Containing Boswellia Serrata, Hyaluronic acid (or HA) and B-2Cool, the proprietary formulation also claims to prevent cartilage breakdown and increase lubrication for better flexibility and range of motion. With these powerful joint health ingredients, Arthrozene is a formula that may offer pain relief, comfort, and mobility.
Arthrozene Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This potent formulation contains three active ingredients that are responsible for proper joint health.
The ingredients in the product are:
- Type II collagen – Present in B-2Cool®, is the main protein found in cartilage and acts a shock absorber. The daily dosage of the patented B-2Cool® is 40 mg per day and it has been proven to stop the breakdown of cartilage.
- Hyaluronic acid (or HA) – Is another protein of synovial fluid. Injecting this protein into a joint has been proven helpful in treating pain. However, this injection is reserved for severe pain and may only be administered by a doctor. Thanks to recent discoveries, it has been established that you can take another compound known as Mobilee® for a similar effect.
- Boswellia Serrata – Is a herb that can be found in native parts of Africa and the Middle East and has been used for many years as an anti-inflammatory. This joint pain supplement contains an optimum amount of the extract in AprèsFlex® which is ten times more powerful than other Boswellia extracts. It is better absorbed by the body to prevent joint pain and stiffness.
What are the Advantages of Arthrozene?
- This pain relief product might be able to provide a range of different benefits for any user who is struggling with poor joint health. This includes relief from pain, soreness, inflammation and stiffness.
- The product includes prominent ingredients which should increase synovial fluid for better mobility.
- The product also contains key ingredients that should stop the breakdown of cartilage and help with increased mobility and flexibility.
What are the Disadvantages of Arthrozene?
- While the dietary supplement claims to attack joint pain and stiffness at their root, it may take a long time to produce results.
- The product is all-natural and said to be side effect free, but some people may experience issues such as nausea and stomach upset.
- When compared to similar formulations, this is one of the higher priced products and there is no evidence that it can work well for severe conditions of joint pain.
How Should You take Arthrozene?
The company recommends taking one pill per day with a glass of water. The pill should be taken on an empty stomach.
How Much Does Arthrozene Cost?
One bottle costs $49.95 while three bottles are $44.95 each. Six bottles are $39.95 each and the three and six-bottle packages come with free shipping.
What is Arthrozene Return Policy?
The company offers a 90-day, full money back guarantee which is not inclusive of shipping and handling. If you feel unsatisfied with the product, simply contact the support team to request your refund.
Does Arthrozene Offer a Free Trial?
The company does not offer a free trial.
Arthrozene Review – Final Verdict
Arthrozene is a formulation that makes several claims regarding its effectiveness in combating joint pain and stiffness. The product claims to eliminate inflammation and increase synovial fluid for better mobility. Further, this supplement purports to stop the breakdown of cartilage which may cause joint problems. While this formulation may help with joint pain, it may also cause some side effects despite being an all-natural product.
The company claims to have used potent ingredients to alleviate pain, inflammation and soreness and states that the product is very fast-acting. However, it is more expensive than comparable joint pain products so it is worth considering all the options available before choosing to buy this brand.
Taking care of the joints is vital to well-being particular as we age. Using a product that ensures the joints are kept healthy means that we can enjoy pain-free movement and full mobility over the long term and prevent the onset of more serious joint health conditions.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.