What is Outback Joint Repair+?
Outback Joint Repair+ is a joint supplement that uses the oil and powder forms of Green Lipped Mussel to deliver joint pain relief and enhance the faster healing of damaged joints, respectively.
The manufacturer also claims that this combination promotes cartilage production, an essential process in restoring damaged joints, which can eventually lead to better flexibility and enhanced mobility.
Table of Contents [Show]
Regular supplementation also leads to significant improvements in your body’s anti-inflammatory response which helps it more efficiently stop swelling of joints and prevent joint pains.
Continued use also leads to stronger connective tissues surrounding the joints, making these more resilient to damage due to injuries as well as natural aging and deterioration.
Who is the Manufacturer of Outback Joint Repair+?
This supplement appears to be manufactured by Outback, an Australian manufacturer of joint supplements, committed to the creation of formulas derived from Australian Aboriginal Bush Medicine.
This joint supplement is sourced from and manufactured in Australia, with a worldwide joint pain relief product distribution arrangement.
How Does Outback Joint Repair+ Work?
This supplement works by delivering two preparations of Green Lipped Mussel, that is, oil and powder.
The oil component works by inhibiting inflammation which helps relieve joint pains. Continued build up in the body eventually leads to improvements in joint mobility and range of motion.
The powder component, on the other hand, works by delivering glucosamine and chondroitin which pair up to boost cartilage production rates and improve joint repair and healing functions.
Outback Joint Repair+ Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This supplement is formulated with two forms of Green Lipped Mussel preparations, that is, powder and oil. More specifically, these ingredients deliver the following functions:
- Green Lipped Mussel Oil: Green Lipped Mussel Oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids to help relieve and prevent inflammation, a mechanism which not only takes away joint pain but also, strengthens the immune response of your joints to daily factors causing wear and tear, including aging, misuse, injury and overuse
- Green Lipped Mussel Powder: It enhances the levels of chondroitin and glucosamine in your body which, in turn, supports enhanced natural body functions for greater production volumes of cartilage which eventually redounds to increasing rate of joint damage repair
What are the Advantages of Outback Joint Repair+?
- The manufacturer claims that the formula can inhibit cellular aging by disrupting the COX-2 inflammation response.
- The manufacturer claims that Green Lipped Mussel powder is made of natural glucosamine and chondroitin components that support natural mechanisms for cartilage repair and rebuilding.
- The formula may contribute in providing relief to chronic joint pain.
- This supplement does not contain preservatives and artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.
- It does not contain gluten, lactose, dairy, yeast, starch, corn, eggs or nuts which makes it suitable for intake of people who follow special diets to avoid these.
What are the Disadvantages of Outback Joint Repair+?
- This supplement will affect people in different ways and, as it contains shellfish components and, people who have a history of experiencing adverse reactions with shellfish will likely get allergic reactions from this product.
- The formula is focused on delivering glucosamine from its crustacean sources only, missing out potential benefits from other ingredients.
- It contains only 50 mg of Green Lipped Mussel Oil which may not be sufficiently potent to support improvements in Omega-3 fatty acid levels in the body.
- There are no anti-inflammatories to help provide relief from swelling.
- There are no antioxidants to promote enhanced joint protection.
Q: How Should You take Outback Joint Repair+?
A: The manufacturer recommends taking 1 up to 2 capsules daily, with or without food. You must not take higher than the dosage recommended by the manufacturer.
Q: How Much Does Outback Joint Repair+ Cost?
A: Each bottle containing 60 capsules normally retail for $89.95 on the manufacturer’s official online store and is discounted at $69.95 as of the time of writing this review.
Resellers are able to sell it for much less at $69 per bottle.
Q: What is Outback Joint Repair+’s Return Policy?
A: The company refund policy states that returns and requests for refunds will be accepted for up to 1 year following the date of purchase.
Moreover, the policy also provides coverage for all returns, whether these are unused or, even when the whole bottle has been used up.
Q: Does Outback Joint Repair+ Offer a Free Trial?
A: This product does not appear to be available for a free trial arrangement, although the extended period for the indicated return policy appears like a free trial.
Q: Which are the alternatives to Outback Joint Repair?
Outback Joint Repair+ Review – Final Verdict
This joint pain supplement has been claimed to improve overall joint health using just two components of the same seashell ingredient.
The source ingredient has enjoyed positive association with joint pain reduction as well as in delivering relief from inflammation.
Nevertheless, there must be more to joint stiffness, pain and inflammation and, while the Green Lipped Mussel may have gargantuan contributions to make to improve your joint health, it is always possible that you may either need something else or, you need something more.
Choosing whether or not you might benefit from a supplement can be challenging but, it will always be worth your time and effort.
Just keep in mind that a supplement is only as good as your reason for taking it.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.