Robert G. Silverman, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS
- University of Bridgeport: MSc, Human Nutrition
- University of Bridgeport: DC, Chiropractic
- Pace University: BBA, Accounting
- Chiropractic Doctor
- Clinical Nutritionist
- Public Speaker
- Sports Injury Specialist
- Author of "Inside-Out Health: A Revolutionary Approach to Your Body"
- Founder of Dr Robert Silverman
- He is on the advisory board for the Functional Medicine University
- He is on the advisory board for Metagenics
- Featured on FOX News Channel, FOX, NBC, CBS, CW affiliates as well as The Wall Street Journal and NewsMax
- Chiropractor of the year awarded by ACA Sports Council
Dr. Robert Silverman maintains a practice as the founder of Westchester Integrative Health Center, specializing in treating joint pain using functional nutrition with cutting-edge science-based nonsurgical approaches. He is well skilled in his field and practice. Visit his website, Dr Robert Silverman where you can book an appointment.