What is Revolyn?
Revolyn, now renamed Revolyn Ultra, is marketed as an organic weight-loss substance. It’s designed to help you burn fat and lose weight, also speeding up your metabolism.
The product is also meant to give you additional energy.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of Revolyn?
Revolyn is manufactured by a UK company located in London called Spring Life Ltd. They were founded in 2015 and produce various products that are sold online.
As their website isn’t functioning, it’s unclear whether they still exist.
Note that the manufacturer is listed as Avilan Marketing, LLC on one of the official websites, but this is not a manufacturing company.
Most likely they do the marketing and/or sales for the product.
How does Revolyn work?
This weight-loss supplement is very high in caffeine, which can speed up the body’s metabolism. When the metabolism increases, this puts the body into a state of thermogenesis where it’s burning fat quickly.
It can also provide the user with an abundance of additional energy. The International Journal of Obesity looked at thermogenesis and its relationship to weight loss and found there was a connection.
In addition, green tea initiates the production of a neurotransmitter called norepinephrine. According to a study in the International Journal of Obesity, it leads to moderate fat loss.
Revolyn Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are a number of key active ingredients in this supplement, which increase the metabolism and initiate a fat-burning state.
- Green Tea – This tea is high in caffeine, which increases the metabolism and leads to fat loss. It also triggers the release of the hormone norepinephrine, which leads to fat loss. A study in the International Journal of Obesity showed that green tea leads to come weight loss, but only a moderate amount.
- Glucomannan – This is a fiber that is derived from a root called konjac. It’s considered by some to be an effective weight-loss substance, but the research doesn’t back this up. A 2013 study in the Journal of Obesity showed only a moderate effect.
- Guarana – This plant was originally native to the Amazon. It’s made up of 3 strong stimulants, which are caffeine, theophylline, and theobromine. It, therefore, gives you a lot of energy. According to a study in the International Journal of Obesity-Related Metabolic Disorders it can lead to short-term fat and weight loss.
What are the Advantages of Revolyn?
- This product should help you burn fat.
- It can increase your level of energy.
- Revolyn can assist you in losing weight fast.
- It can speed up your metabolism.
What are the Disadvantages of Revolyn?
- Revolyn contains caffeine, which can make you jittery and nervous.
- Guarana and yerba mate can lead to fast heart rate, rapid breathing, upset stomach, and difficulty sleeping.
- The customer reviews of this product were terrible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How should you take Revolyn?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, with a glass of water.
CAUTION: Under no circumstances should you take more than the recommended dosage, or it could be harmful.
Q: How much does Revolyn cost?
A: This information isn’t available right now, because there’s nowhere to purchase this product at the moment.
It’s either listed as currently unavailable, or the link to the place to purchase the product is broken.
Q: What is Revolyn’s return policy?
A: There’s no return policy being offered by the manufacturer of this product – or at least none that’s listed on the official website.
If you purchase from a third-party retailer, you’ll be covered under their policy. At the moment, the product isn’t available anywhere.
Q: Does Revolyn offer a free trial?
A: No, there’s no free trial being offered for this product, nor are there any free samples being offered. You can generally purchase this product from Amazon, but at the moment it’s listed as out of stock.
It’s not available directly on the official website and they link they send you to no longer works.
Revolyn Review – Conclusion
This product had terrible reviews from customers. Over 60% of customer reports were negative, and the majority of these simply said that the product didn’t work at all. They did not lose weight using Revolyn. Some mentioned side effects such as anxiety and depression.
Positive reviews for this product did exist, although they certainly weren’t common. These users did say that they lost weight steadily using Revolyn and that it helped to suppress their appetites, so they didn’t overeat.
There weren’t a lot of reports of side effects, but if you do experience any you should stop taking the product immediately.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.