What is Revolyn?
Revolyn, now renamed Revolyn Ultra, is marketed as an organic weight-loss substance.
It’s designed to help you burn fat and lose weight, also speeding up your metabolism.
The product is also meant to give you additional energy.
How Does It Rate
- Revolyn Ultra may improve the weight loss process
- Revolyn Ultra is a supplement that helps both men and women to lose weight effectively
- Helps to improve general body health
- Improves metabolism
- Enhances fat burning
- Green Tea
- This product should help you burn fat.
- It can increase your level of energy.
- Revolyn can assist you in losing weight fast.
- It can speed up your metabolism.
- Revolyn contains caffeine, which can make you jittery and nervous.
- Guarana and yerba mate can lead to fast heart rate, rapid breathing, upset stomach, and difficulty sleeping.
- The customer reviews of this product were terrible.
How does Revolyn work?
This weight-loss supplement is very high in caffeine, which can speed up the body’s metabolism. When the metabolism increases, this puts the body into a state of thermogenesis where it’s burning fat quickly.
It can also provide the user with an abundance of additional energy. The International Journal of Obesity looked at thermogenesis and its relationship to weight loss and found there was a connection.
In addition, green tea initiates the production of a neurotransmitter called norepinephrine. According to a study in the International Journal of Obesity, it leads to moderate fat loss.
– This tea is high in caffeine, which increases the metabolism and leads to fat loss. It also triggers the release of the hormone norepinephrine, which leads to fat loss. A study in the International Journal of Obesity showed that green tea leads to come weight loss, but only a moderate amount.
– This is a fiber that is derived from a root called konjac. It’s considered by some to be an effective weight-loss substance, but the research doesn’t back this up. A 2013 study in the Journal of Obesity showed only a moderate effect.
– This plant was originally native to the Amazon. It’s made up of 3 strong stimulants, which are caffeine, theophylline, and theobromine. It, therefore, gives you a lot of energy. According to a study in the International Journal of Obesity-Related Metabolic Disorders it can lead to short-term fat and weight loss.
Revolyn Reviews from Customers
A user on September 15, 2022 gave Revolyn a 5-star review:
This product helped me get back in shape. But it will only work if there’s regular exercise and mindful eating. I didn’t diet. I just stopped eating crackers. With Revolyn, I didn’t feel hungry. And it was easier to do portion controls when it comes to sweets and chips. – Mitch C
A user on August 18, 2022 posted this 1-star review on Amazon:
I can’t say that they don’t work. So far I am pleased. I have been taking for a week. I feel like it has taken this long to build in my system. Am not craving or wanting extra food. – Nemorook
Q: How should you take Revolyn?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, with a glass of water.
CAUTION: Under no circumstances should you take more than the recommended dosage, or it could be harmful.
Q: How much does Revolyn cost?
A: This information isn’t available right now, because there’s nowhere to purchase this product at the moment.
It’s either listed as currently unavailable, or the link to the place to purchase the product is broken.
Q: What is Revolyn’s return policy?
A: There’s no return policy being offered by the manufacturer of this product – or at least none that’s listed on the official website.
If you purchase from a third-party retailer, you’ll be covered under their policy. At the moment, the product isn’t available anywhere.
Q: Does Revolyn offer a free trial?
A: No, there’s no free trial being offered for this product, nor are there any free samples being offered. You can generally purchase this product from Amazon, but at the moment it’s listed as out of stock.
It’s not available directly on the official website and they link they send you to no longer works.
Revolyn Review – Conclusion
This product had terrible reviews from customers. Over 60% of customer reports were negative, and the majority of these simply said that the product didn’t work at all. They did not lose weight using Revolyn. Some mentioned side effects such as anxiety and depression.
Positive reviews for this product did exist, although they certainly weren’t common. These users did say that they lost weight steadily using Revolyn and that it helped to suppress their appetites, so they didn’t overeat.
There weren’t a lot of reports of side effects, but if you do experience any you should stop taking the product immediately.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Green Tea | https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4025876/  Glucomannan | https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3892933/  Guarana | https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30868680/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."