What is Forever Lean?
Forever Lean is marketed as an organic weight-loss supplement containing white kidney beans as the main ingredient.
This product can prevent your body from absorbing the calories from sugar, fat, and carbohydrates. It can also help regulate your blood sugar, and this your metabolism.
How Does It Rate
- This product is manufactured by a company called Forever Living Products.
- This is a global organization that was founded in 1978 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- They are the largest growers, manufacturers, and distributors of aloe vera on the planet.
- They are committed to being environmentally responsible in producing their products.
- Prickly Pear
- White Kidney Beans
- This product can help to regulate blood sugar.
- Forever Lean can help you burn fat and lose weight.
- It may prevent your body from absorbing the calories in sugar, fat, and carbs.
- These are big capsules, and you have to take 4 each day.
- Some users found this product to be expensive.
- It’s missing some of the other popular weight-loss ingredients.
How does Forever Lean work?
The ingredients included in this supplement are designed to block the absorption of calories from sugar, fat, and carbohydrates.
Some ingredients are able to bind fats.
White kidney beans slow the absorption of fat into the small intestine. It slows the enzymes that turn starch into sugar, inhibiting this mechanism.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Forever Lean Ingredients
There are 3 primary active ingredients in this supplement, which helps you lose weight by preventing the absorption of calories.
The main active substances in this product include:
White Kidney Beans
– This bean is native to South America, and also called Phaseolus vulgaris. It’s very high in protein. According to Examine, it’s a dietary carbohydrate blocker which helps with weight loss. It also reduces blood sugar levels and helps to suppress your hunger, so you eat less.
– This is a key mineral in the body which is said to reduce body fat and curb your hunger. This all happens largely because chromium increases the amount of insulin in the body. However, research in the Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine showed no evidence for chromium as a weight-loss agent.
– Opuntia, or prickly pair, is in the Cactaceae family. It’s used to treat diabetes, high cholesterol, and weight loss. It contains a large amount of fiber, antioxidants and carotenoids. The Mayo Clinic says it’s considered to be a superfood. It also has antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
Read More About Similar Products:
Forever Lean Reviews from Customers
This product for energy is great. Not so much for me as an appetite supression. I love the energy. Now as for my joint pain no difference. I have only been taking for a week but the energy is great. I take two in the morning. NO crash no jitters nothing. – Zenacity
Still waiting for this to work
I used to use Forever Lean then stopped taking it. I have a few pounds that I’m trying to lose. Still waiting for it to work. I have been taking it for 2 weeks and not much is happening. – Cassandra A. Stevenson
Q: How should you take Forever Lean?
A: The recommended dosage is 1 capsule with a full glass of water, for up to 4 capsules per day.
WARNING: Take them immediately before you eat a meal or snack. Under no circumstances should you take more than 4 capsules per day.
Q: How much does Forever Lean cost?
A: You can’t purchase the product directly from the manufacturer’s website, but it’s available for $37.85 on Amazon, and can also be found on other third-party websites for a similar price.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: What is Forever Lean’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 30-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the company for a refund and send back the product. You’ll receive a full refund, minus the shipping costs.
Q: Does Forever Lean offer a free trial?
A: No the manufacturer is not offering a free trial for this product, no are they handing out samples of the product to customers.
You can purchase this product from several third-party websites.
Forever Lean Review – Conclusion
Opinions on this product tend to vary among customers. There were many users who were very happy with the weigh-loss results they got using this product.
However, many found that it was relatively useless, and some complained about the price. In terms of side effects, a couple of customers mentioned that the product made them bloated.
Since everyone’s body is different, there’s always a chance that you could experience side effects.
If you do, stop taking this product and see a doctor if necessary. Don’t start taking this product before you get medical approval from a doctor.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. White Kidney Beans : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7063375/
 Chromium : https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Chromium-HealthProfessional/
 Prickly Pear : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4109417/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."