Jacomie Nel, CDE, RD
- North-West University / Noordwes-Universiteit: Master of Science (MSc), Dietetics/Dietitian
- Shaw academy: Diploma, Sports and exercise nutrition
- North-West University / Noordwes-Universiteit: Bachelor of Science (BSc), Dietetics/Dietitian (Cum Laude)
- Brits high school
- Department of Health, South Africa: Clinical Dietitian
- Grenswag High School: Natural Sciences teacher
- RESAF International: Product Advisor and Consultant
- Dietitian: Jacomie Nel - Registered dietitian
- Department of Health Mpumalanga: Clinical Dietitian
Jacomie Nel is a registered dietitian with a BSc. Dietetics degree and she is currently doing her master's degree in Dietetics. Her research is focused on chronic kidney disease.
Jacomie has experience in clinical dietetics in the public and private sector as well as working as a Product advisor and consultant.
Jacomie completed the CDE Advanced Diabetes course and did a Diploma in Exercise and Sports nutrition. Her interests are diabetes, pediatrics, and sports nutrition.
She loves advocating for a healthy lifestyle, as is the most effective way to prevent and treat chronic diseases of lifestyle.