In This Article
What Is ThermoFight X?
ThermoFight X is advertised as a weight loss supplement that relies on thermogenesis.
The supplement can allegedly boost your metabolism, which may accelerate fat burning and help you to lose pounds.
The product might also assist in optimizing the levels of sugar in your blood to control food cravings and boost ketosis by promoting ketone production. However, this is only possible if the person using the supplement drastically reduces their intake of carbohydrates.
The supplement may improve your energy levels, which can be helpful if you are working out.
All healthy adults can use ThermoFight X, but keep in mind that it contains caffeine, which is a natural stimulant.
The product comes in the form of caplets and is consumed orally.
Who Is the Manufacturer of ThermoFight X?
The company behind ThermoFight X is called It Works, and it was established in 2001. Today, they have offices in the United States, the Republic of Ireland, and South Korea.
It may be interesting to note that they started their supplement line in 2005, and have designed numerous products since then.
When it comes to nutrition, the manufacturer makes everyday supplements, products focused on greens, and those that aim to boost energy and stamina.
Furthermore, It Works offers beauty, lifestyle, and apparel items. You can even become their authorized distributor for a commission.
How Does ThermoFight X Work?
The working process of ThermoFight X starts the moment you consume the supplement.
The manufacturer claims the primary goal of the formula is to induce thermogenesis, which raises a person’s core body temperature.
That is how it may assist in burning the excess fat from various areas of your body.
ThermoFight X utilizes green tea, green coffee bean, and other key ingredients to help in improving your energy levels.
The weight loss product might also help to control your appetite better as a portion of the formula aims to assist in optimizing your levels of blood sugar levels.
ThermoFight X Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Let’s take a look at the primary compounds included in the formula of ThermoFight X:
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – this ingredient might have multiple potential benefits. The list includes accelerating metabolism and having antioxidant properties, but it may also work as an appetite suppressant.
- Trikatu – It is an Ayurvedic remedy that includes long pepper, ginger root, and black pepper. It is a part of the product’s thermogenic blend. The main use of this pepper is to improve appetite and digestion, as well as treat stomachache, heartburn, indigestion, intestinal gas, diarrhea, and cholera. It is likely used in this formula to balance out the irritation that the caffeine and capsaicin could produce in the stomach. Trikatu may boost your metabolism and assist with weight loss and detoxification.
- Cayenne Pepper – Capsaicin is the active ingredient of this plant, which could have a positive effect on your metabolism. That can lead to speeding up the fat burning process, which may be why the manufacturer included it in the formula’s thermogenic blend. However, it also increases body temperature.
- Cinnamon Bark – It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and it helps to regulate blood sugar levels, which may lead to improved appetite control. Cinnamon also increases body temperature. According to WebMD, some of this work shows it may curb blood sugar by lowering insulin resistance.
- Chromium – Some studies suggest that chromium may contribute to weight loss to a certain extent.Chromium helps by improving the way our bodies use insulin. It also reduces sugar cravings, 1,000mg of chromium is the dose needed for this effect, and this dose can be used for up to six months
The product also contains a green tea leaf/sunflower phospholipid complex, which is a part of the proprietary green tea blend, as well as green coffee bean extract and calcium.
The inactive components are hydroxypropyl cellulose, glycerin, magnesium stearate, silica, spirulina, Hypromellose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, and calcium carbonate. These are sources of plant fibers used as fillers in supplements to reduce appetite.
What Are the Advantages of ThermoFight X?
- It may help to boost your metabolism and accelerate fat burning.
- The formula might provide an energy boost.
- The proprietary blends contain only plant-based ingredients.
- The product may help to suppress your appetite.
What Are the Disadvantages of ThermoFight X?
- The quantity of chromium is almost six times the daily recommended level. (*Note – Not for pharmacological purposes. The dose is lower than the amount needed to produce the effects they are claiming.)
- Some users reported that the product is ineffective. But, diet and exercise in addition to supplements may provide the best weight loss results.
- The product is not recommended for those with a caffeine sensitivity.
- Some ingredients might only have a minor effect on weight loss.
Products Similar to It Works Thermofight X
ThermoFight X Questions & Answers
Q: How Should You Take ThermoFight X?
A: The official website indicates that you should take one caplet of the product two times daily. For optimal effectiveness, take the caplets with meals and make sure to drink at least eight glasses of water every day.
Q: How Much Does ThermoFight X Cost?
A: The retail price of the product is set at $65, but if you order via the official website, you can get a discount and purchase the product for $36 per bottle plus shipping costs. You also have an option to sign up for an auto-shipment program.
Q: How many ThermoFight X caplets come in a bottle?
A: Each pack of ThermoFight X contains 60 caplets, which should be enough for 30 days of using the product.
Q: What Is ThermoFight X’s Return Policy?
A: For the product to be eligible for a refund, you need to post-mark it within 30 days from the date of shipment. You can only expect a refund if the bottle is unopened and in “new” condition.
Q: Does ThermoFight X Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, ThermoFight X doesn’t have an available offer for a free trial at this point.
Q: Is ThermoFight X vegan?
A: Yes, ThermoFight X is vegan. It’s also soy-free and non-GMO.
Q: Is it safe for a person that’s had a heart attack?
A: Do not use ThermoFight X if you suffer from high blood pressure or heart problems. If you suffer from anxiety, bipolar, or bleeding disorders you should avoid usage of this product.
Not recommended for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or under the age of 18.
Q: Can I use ThermoFight X if I am pregnant, nursing, or have ongoing medical conditions?
A: Before using any new product, we suggest that you consult your physician to find out if it is right for you.
Q: What are some similar products to It Works! Thermofight X?
Q: Is there any Free Trial?
A: There are no free trials for Thermofight X.
Q: Where can I buy It Works! Thermofight X?
A: It Works! products are available through resellers working for the company.
Q: What are the side effects of ThermoFight X?
A: The most common complaints include rapid heart rate, diarrhea, nausea, and abdominal pain. It may be due to the large caffeine dose, and likely the capsaicin.
Not recommended for those sensitive to caffeine or with GERD/heartburn. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Protect from heat, light, and moisture. Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F). Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
ThermoFight X Review – Final Verdict
ThemoFight X might be the right product for those looking to lose weight by inducing thermogenesis. The weight loss supplement may assist in trimming extra fat, but keep in mind that some consumers didn’t experience any effects, which implies the results largely vary.
While ThermoFight X might provide an energy boost, you should think twice before using it if you are sensitive to caffeine.
Furthermore, the product contains almost six times the recommended daily value of chromium, and the component may only boost weight loss to a certain extent. For better results use in combination with diet and exercise.
On the plus side, the proprietary blends contain only ingredients derived from plants.
Finally, you should make sure to analyze the market carefully before buying a weight loss supplement.
You will find many similar products to ThermoFight X out there, so make sure to gather as much information as possible before placing an order.
ThermoFight X can be purchased through ItWorks.com.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.