Lipozene is a brand of diet supplement manufactured by a company called Obesity Research Institute and claims to help in appetite suppression and weight loss without necessarily any change in eating and without exercise. It can be purchased directly from the product website where a 100 percent money back guarantee and discount is offered or through various distributors like Walmart and Amazon. One or two pills are recommended 30 minutes before each meal. Numerous testimonies are included and one clinical study is mentioned that supported weight loss from use. There is a contact number for customer service but no physical address for correspondence. If purchased through product website, the first bottle with 30 capsules is 29.95 with the second bottle free.
Ingredients Contained in this Product
Konjac Root (Glucomannan)
Lipozene: Product Description
Lipozene contains one natural ingredient called Konjac root, also called Glucomannan and this ingredient is a fiber that makes a person feel full. No dieting or exercise is deemed necessary for results. There is no caffeine or any other ingredient that can make a person jittery as in some diet products. The only side effect can be gas which causes no significant harm.
Good about Lipozene
- Only one natural ingredient that seems innocuous
- Money back guarantee
- Discount price offered through product website and through retailers at times
- No significant or harmful side effects
- Vast accessibility online and in person in US and globally through major chains
- Customer testimonials readily provided
Bad about Lipozene
- One active ingredient can be purchased separately and similarly taken toward the same end
- Comprehensiveness or value of clinical study questionable
Lipozene The Bottom Line
There is plentiful demand for aids to help with losing weight but there is no real proof that the active ingredient in this product makes that happen. When trying a supplement to put up against stubborn weight accumulation, does not appear to be a harmful product in any way but considering the cost, one might do better increasing dietary fiber, reducing calories and exercising for the same result.