Asenlix is a weight loss capsule that was popular back in the 1970’s, and its main action is to suppress appetite. The active ingredient in this product is a stimulant at the same time, and it was deemed effective. The company that produced this was Aventis in Mexico, but it has already merged with Sanofi, making the company now Sanofi-Aventis.
The capsule is still being manufactured in Mexico, and perhaps still marketed there, but it has been banned in the US for a while now. This product can’t be found on the manufacturer’s website anymore, nor is it being sold on any online reseller sites.
Asenlix has the main ingredient Clobenzorex. This is mainly used as an appetite suppressant, and is not legal in some countries like the US. Its benefits are it primarily suppresses appetite, increases alertness, reduces fatigue, and acts as a general stimulant. The side effects, though, seem to have outweighed the advantages, as this ingredient was eventually banned in many places. Long term use may even lead to health issues.
The main ingredient of Asenlix is Clobenzorex, and it is described a little bit more underneath:
- Clobenzorex – An amphetamine-like substance that may aid in weight loss, but has many adverse effects.
Pros/Advantages of Asenlix
- Aids in weight loss
- Acts as a stimulant
- May reduce fatigue
Cons/Disadvantages of Asenlix
- This product can only be purchased online
- This product may assist in losing weight by suppressing appetite, but has far more adverse side effects that can be harmful to the user
- The active ingredient Clobenzorex has been banned in some countries, like the US, so Asenlix is not found anywhere to purchase
- Asenlix is still being manufactured in Mexico, and may still be available there
- This product was popular in the 1970’s, but has since been banned
Alternatives to Asenlix
Asenlix seems to be a product that has been very well-received at the start, and many users had gotten results, mainly that it accomplished what it promised — weight loss. With prolonged use, however, the side effects slowly arose, and those led to the product being banned in the US and other countries.
Though there were a handful of users who praised the product for its amazing weight control capabilities, there were many who reported the serious side effects. With any weight control supplement, anyone wishes to purchase, consulting with a licensed health professional will be the wisest move to make to make sure efficacy and safety are not compromised.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: