Julie (Hansen) Harris, RDN, LDN, CPT
Registered Dietitian, Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist, and Certified Personal Trainer
Julie (Hansen) Harris is a highly qualified and accomplished professional in the fields of nutrition and fitness. Her impressive credentials and extensive experience make her a valuable asset in promoting health and well-being.
- University of Northern Colorado: Bachelor's degree, Dietetics/Dietitian
- California State University-San Bernardino: Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology; Exercise Science
- Freelance Writer
- Marketing Manager
- Wellness Specialist
- Personal Trainer
- Author of "If you are what you eat, should I eat a skinny girl?"
- Founder of Kokoro Nutrition and Mary Land Roadtrips
- HubSpot Academy : Certificate, Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Academy : Certificate, Email Marketing
- Americen College of Sports Medicine : License, Personal Trainer
- AFPA American Fitness Professionals & Associates : Certificate, Yoga Level 1
- Americen College of Sports Medicine : Certificate, Exercise is Medicine- Level 1
- Commission On Dietetic Registr : License, Registered Dietician
- MD Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics : License, Registered Dietitian, MD
- The National Institutes of Health : License, NIH Plain Language Training
- Google Digital Garage : Certificate, Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
Julie has been a runner for over 20 years, which sparked her interest in the field of health and nutrition. She has a strong passion for evidence-based research and writing. Julie has published peer-reviewed literature, as well as currently working on a cookbook for athletes.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.