In This Article
What is Thrive Patch?
The Thrive Patch, also known as the Thrive Premium Lifestyle DFT, is a weight loss product that claims to be a breakthrough in health, wellness, and weight management.
It uses the patent-pending DFT (Derma Fusion Technology) of Le-Vel, which is a special delivery system said to be the first of its kind.
The DFT delivery system enhances the body’s absorption of the natural nutritional formula for weight loss and improving overall health.
It is part of the Thrive experience which includes other dietary supplements but can be ordered separately for $62.00 (1 month supply).
To better understand the claims surrounding Thrive Patch, our research team dug in and studied everything from ingredients to clinical research.
What Does it Claim?
- Helps with weight management
- Promotes mental acuity
- Helps in controlling the appetite
- Uses the unique Derma Fusion Technology patented by Le-Vel
- Offers metabolic support
Who is the Manufacturer of Thrive Patch?
The weight management product is from Le-Vel, a self-proclaimed Premium Lifestyle Company that claims to have been created with a greater purpose or premium plan.
It offers premium products for improving the lifestyle of premium-seeking consumers. The company offers dietary supplements for different purposes such as weight management and specific nutritional support.
Le-Vel is actually a relatively new multi-level network marketingcompany. It is currently popular with a lot of resellers in the United States. However, the company has not yet established a positive reputation in the industry.
How Does Thrive Patch Work?
The Thrive Patch uses Derma Fusion Technology to deliver a special nutritional formula to help the user lose weight.
It offers a time-released delivery and absorption system that supports metabolic rate to promote healthy weight management while protecting against muscle breakdown. It contains ingredients that help control the appetite to support optimum weight loss.
The formulation is composed of natural extracts that help boost energy levels allowing the user to participate in physical activities that may further support weight loss. It also provides the body with antioxidants that boost overall health and help protect against illnesses.
Thrive Patch Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- ForsLean – This is a patented weight management compound clinically proven to aid in weight management. It is a standardized powdered extract from the Coleus forskohlii plant.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is a popular ingredient in top diet pills. It helps boost* the metabolism while increasing* energy level.
- Garcinia Cambogia – It is a natural weight loss ingredient believed to suppress the appetite and help in promoting weight loss. There are studies indicating it helps prevent the storage of fat in the body. However a Study by Journal of the American Medical Association, found Garcinia Cambogia to be ineffective compared to a placebo.
- CoQ10 – This is a powerful antioxidant naturally produced in the body. It plays an important role in energy production and may improve cardiovascular health. Oregon State University has claimed CoQ10 to work as an Antioxidant.
- White Willow Bark – It is known as a natural anti-inflammatory that helps relieve various ailments like joint pain and menstrual cramps.
- Cosmoperine – This is extracted from black pepper and it works to enhance the utilization and bioavailability of the active ingredients in Thrive Patch.
What are the Advantages of Thrive Patch?
- Thrive patch uses innovative delivery technology
- It contains active ingredients that have been shown to aid in weight loss
- The formulation is all-natural
- Some users report experiencing weight loss
What are the Disadvantages of Thrive Patch?
- There is no substantial evidence that it promotes significant weight loss
- It is not from an established supplement company
- The product contains active ingredients that may cause adverse effects in certain users
- There is negative feedback from users saying it is ineffective
- It is expensive compared to other weight loss products using similar active ingredients
Thrive Patch Questions and Answers
Q: How to use Thrive Patch?
A: Clean and dry an area of your skin, preferably in a lean area like your shoulder, bicep or forearm. Remove the DFT backing, then press the adhesive side against the prepared area. Leave the Thrive Patch on for up to 24 hours and replace it with a new one each day.
Q: What are the Thrive Patch Warnings?
A: Do not use if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant, or breastfeeding. You should consult your healthcare provider before using if you have any medical condition or are taking medication.
If skin irritation develops after applying the patch, this may indicate that you are sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation and should remove the patch and wash the area with water.
If skin irritation develops after applying the patch, this may indicate that you are sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation to remove the patch and wash the area with water.
Q: Is Thrive Patch safe if I am nursing?
A: Thrive patches are not recommended for anyone under the age of 18, as well as pregnant or breastfeeding women. However, as they haven’t been studied, no side effects have been listed on the Le-Vel website.
Q: How much does Thrive Patch cost?
A: Thrive Patch cost ranges between $50 and $70 a box. Thrive Patch price will differ based on where you purchase the product.
Q: Where can I buy Thrive Patch?
A: Thrive Patch can be purchased using their Official Site.
Q: What are some similar products to Thrive Patch?
Thrive Patch Reviews – Final Verdict
After careful scrutiny of Thrive Patch or Thrive Premium Lifestyle DFT, it is an average weight loss product. What makes the product different is its delivery system, which claims to be time-released. This makes it interesting to try, although the product is not substantially proven to be effective. The active ingredients are not unique and can be found in the best weight loss supplements available in the market.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.