What is Thrive Patch?
The Thrive Patch which is also known as the Thrive Premium Lifestyle DFT is a weight loss product that claims to be a breakthrough in health, wellness, and weight management. It uses the patent-pending DFT (Derma Fusion Technology) of Le-Vel which is a special delivery system that is said to be the first of its kind.
The DFT delivery system enhances the body’s absorption of the natural nutritional formula for weight loss and improving overall health. It is part of the Thrive experience which includes other dietary supplements but it can also be ordered separately for $62.00 (1 month supply).
To better understand the claims surrounding Thrive Patch, our research team dug in and studied everything from ingredients to clinical research.
What Does it Claim?
- Helps with weight management
- Promotes mental acuity
- Helps in controlling the appetite
- Uses the unique Derma Fusion Technology patented by Le-Vel
- Offers metabolic support
Who is the Manufacturer of Thrive Patch?
The weight management product is from Le-Vel which is a self-proclaimed Premium Lifestyle Company that claims to have been created with a greater purpose or premium plan. It offers premium products for improving the lifestyle of premium-seeking consumers.
The company is known to offer dietary supplements for different purposes such as weight management and specific nutritional support. Le-Vel is actually a relatively new multi-level network marketing company.
It is currently popular with a lot of resellers all over the United States. However, the company still has not established a good reputation in the industry.
How Does Thrive Patch Work?
The Thrive Patch uses Derma Fusion Technology to deliver a special nutritional formula in order to help the user lose weight. It offers a time released delivery and absorption system that supports metabolic rate to promote healthy weight management while protecting against muscle breakdown.
It contains ingredients that help control the appetite as well for optimum weight loss. The formulation is composed of natural extracts that also help boost energy levels allowing the user to participate in physical activities and further support weight loss. It also provides the body with antioxidants that boost overall health and help protect against illnesses.
Thrive Patch Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- ForsLean – This is a patented weight management compound clinically proven to aid in weight management. It is a standardized powdered extract from the Coleus forskohlii plant.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is a popular ingredient in top diet pills. It helps boost* the metabolism while increasing* energy level.
- Garcinia Cambogia – It is a natural weight loss ingredient that is known to suppress the appetite and help in promoting weight loss. There are studies indicating that it helps prevent the storage of fat in the body.
- CoQ10 – This is a powerful antioxidant naturally produced in the body. It plays an important role in energy production and may improve cardiovascular health.
- White Willow Bark – It is known as a natural anti-inflammatory that helps relieve various ailments like joint pain and menstrual cramps.
- Cosmoperine – This is extracted from black pepper and it works to enhance the utilization and bioavailability of the active ingredients in Thrive Patch.
What are the Advantages of Thrive Patch?
- Thrive patch uses innovative delivery technology
- It contains active ingredients that have been shown to aid in weight loss
- The formulation is all-natural
- There are some good feedbacks from users saying it is effective
What are the Disadvantages of Thrive Patch?
- There is no substantial evidence that it promotes significant weight loss
- It is not from an established supplement company
- The product contains active ingredients that may cause adverse effects on certain users
- There are feedbacks from users saying it is not really effective
- It is expensive compared to other weight loss products that use similar active ingredients
Directions for Use
Clean and dry an area of your skin preferably in a lean part like your shoulder, bicep or forearm. Remove the DFT backing then press the adhesive side against the prepared area. Leave the Thrive Patch for up to 24 hours then replace with a new one after each day.
What are the Thrive Patch Warnings?
Do not use if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant or breastfeeding. You should consult your healthcare provider before using if you have any medical condition or are under medication.
If skin irritation develops after applying the patch, this may indicate that you are sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation to remove the patch and wash the area with water.
How much does Thrive Patch cost?
Thrive Patch cost ranges between $50 and $70 a box. Thrive Patch price will differ based on where you purchase the product.
Where can I buy Thrive Patch?
Thrive Patch can be purchased using their Official Site.
Thrive Patch Reviews – Final Verdict
After careful scrutiny of Thrive Patch or Thrive Premium Lifestyle DFT, it is just an average weight loss product. What makes the product different is its delivery system which is said to be time released.
This makes it interesting to try although the product is not substantially proven to be effective. The active ingredients are nothing new and can be found in best weight loss supplements.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."