Lauren Gesslein-Hausheer, MS.
Holistic Lifestyle Expert - Dietitian - Yoga Teacher
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Dietetics and Institutional Administration from Texas Woman's University (2006-2010).
- Master's Degree, Exercise and Sports Nutrition from Texas Woman's University (2010-2013).
- Owner at Hausheer Nutrition & Wellness LLC - Empowering individuals to regain control of their physical and emotional health through personalized wellness coaching and support (May 2020 - Present)
- Performance Dietitian at EXPS (Jan 2013 - Sep 2019)
- Completed Dietic Internship at Texas Woman's University
- Headquarter Dietitian at Professional Nutrition Therapists, LLC (Aug 2013 - Oct 2014)
- Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics.
- Registered Dietitian.
Lauren has over a decade of experience working with a variety of clients. She has supported collegiate and professional soccer, football, basketball, baseball, softball, ice skating and track athletes around the world, including first-round NFL draft picks. In addition, she has extensive experience coaching former athletes, special operations military personnel, corporate executives, and busy parents to implement simple and sustainable approaches to enhance the quality of their life.
Lauren empowers her clients to become their own health authority and take charge of how they feel about their body and their life. By finding balance in their physical and mental well-being they experience improved energy, sleep, and immunity while diminishing stress, anxiety, and negative habits leading to more confidence in their body and the ability to accomplish bigger goals in their lives.