What is Provitalize?
Provitalize is advertised as a natural weight management supplement that aims to support weight loss without forcing users to make adjustments to their nutrition or lifestyle.
It utilizes a mixture of probiotic strains and herbal-based ingredients that should signal the organism to start losing weight in a natural way.
Table of Contents [Show]
According to the manufacturer, gut bacteria can considerably affect our weight and this product utilizes that to its advantage.
The supplement will boost your metabolism so that your body can burn more calories into energy.
At the same time, the product may limit the absorption of calories and fat storage and help to prevent weight gain.
The product does not contain any stimulants, natural or synthetic, and it is delivered in the form of capsules.
Let’s take a look at whether and how this product can help you to achieve and maintain targeted weight.
Who is the Manufacturer of Provitalize?
Better Body Company is the firm behind Provitalize.
Their mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle and their supplements are designed to support a natural way of life, including healthy nutrition and exercise.
Their primary aim is to help the users to regulate their gut flora and their particular focus group is women over 30 looking to lose weight.
The staff of the company firmly believes that optimizing your gut and getting it in balance can promote your overall health and help with the weight loss and management.
The company is situated in Las Vegas, Nevada and they also manufacture two other products – Previtalize and Postburn.
How Does Provitalize Work?
The first thing that you notice when you take a look at the formula of Provitalize is that this product doesn’t contain any stimulants, which means that it tries to help your weight loss regime in a natural way.
The primary components of the blend are three different probiotic strains, which aim to balance your gut flora and use it to naturally support losing weight.
The manufacturer claims the product will prevent fat absorption and storage and accelerate metabolism so that you can trim the excess fat and burn any extra calories.
Provitalize also contains several herbal-based ingredients which can further boost weight loss, such as turmeric and curry.
Provitalize Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Provitalize contains the following natural ingredients in its formula:
- Probiotic blend – A total of 68.2 billion CFU per serving includes B. Lactis, L. Gasseri, and B. breve. Their goal is to promote and optimize gut balance and digestion
- Turmeric root extract – A spice commonly used in Indian cuisine, turmeric is also known as a superfood with potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It may boost your overall health, fight inflammation, and reduce pain related to muscle fatigue and medical conditions, such as arthritis
- Moringa leaf – Derived from a tree of moringa, this leaf has antioxidant properties that can promote digestion, heart, brain, and overall health
- Curry leaf – It promotes breaking down fats stored throughout your organism and also helps you to optimize cholesterol levels. Curry may also boost blood flow and promote immunity
- Lecithin – It belongs to the group of phospholipids which play a role in transporting fats, but there are also reports that it may help to treat dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- BioPerine – It may play a vital role in increasing the bioavailability of other ingredients, especially turmeric since these two components work well together
- Vegetable cellulose – used to make the capsule
What are the Advantages of Provitalize?
- The product doesn’t contain any stimulants
- Turmeric root and BioPerine work well together as the latter one increases the bioavailability of this and other compounds included in the formula
- The supplement promotes digestion and optimizes the gut balance
- The product may boost immunity and general health
- The supplement can be helpful in accelerating fat burning
What are the Disadvantages of Provitalize?
- Users shouldn’t expect short-term effectiveness or overnight success
- The supplement could use some more ingredients that are focused on losing weight
- According to the manufacturer’s website, their products are primarily intended for women over 30
- The product cannot be bought in local stores or shops, but only online
Provitalize Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Provitalize?
A: The instruction on the label emphasizes that you should take two capsules of Provitalize each morning. It is up to you whether you want to take them with breakfast or before the meal.
Q: How Much Does Provitalize Cost?
A: A single bottle of Provitalize costs $67, but you can save some money and purchase a two month-supply for $119 or four-month stack for $199. You are also entitled to a discount if you join the auto-shipment program.
Q: What is Provitalize’s Return Policy?
A: The return policy is active within 60 days from the date when you bought Provitalize. You may request a refund, but keep in mind that handling and shipping charges are not refundable.
Q: Does Provitalize Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial for Provitalize currently available.
Q: Does Provitalize have any Side Effects?
A: According to the manufacturer, Provitalize is not known to have any major side effects as it is made using high quality, natural ingredients and has been tested safe for consumption.
Q: What is the size of the Capsule?
A: The capsules are about 0.9 inch in length which is slightly bigger than a long rice grain.
You May Also Like: Keto Meal Plan
Provitalize Review – Final Verdict
Provitalize went with a different approach to the majority of other weight loss supplements as it doesn’t use any form of stimulants.
Instead, it focuses on supporting losing weight by utilizing probiotics and herbs, but that also implies that it can have limited short-term effectiveness and you shouldn’t expect overnight success.
In the long run, Provitalize may promote fat burning and prevent absorption and storage of fats, but it seems like the formula could use some more ingredients to promote losing weight.
The supplement can promote digestion, gut flora, and overall health, but the manufacturer claims that it was primarily designed for women over 30.
You might want to check other supplements with similar characteristics and gather all the details required to make an informed call about the purchase.
Provitalize can be purchased through their Official Website.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.