In This Article
What is Provitalize?
Provitalize is advertised as a natural energy and weight management supplement that improves gut health.
It utilizes a mixture of probiotic strains and plant-based ingredients that help the body lose weight naturally.
According to the manufacturer, gut bacteria can considerably affect our weight and this product utilizes that aspect to its advantage.
The supplement boosts your metabolism so that the body can metabolize ingested and stored fat, which results in increased energy and decreased weight.
The product does not contain any stimulants, natural or synthetic, and it is delivered in the form of capsules.
Who is the Manufacturer of Provitalize?
Better Body Company is the firm behind Provitalize. Their mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle and their supplements are designed to support a natural way of life, including healthy nutrition and exercise.
Their primary aim is to help the users regulate their gut flora. The company firmly believes that optimizing and balancing gut health can promote overall wellness and help with weight management.
The company is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, and supplements are manufactured in Newnan, Georgia. They also manufacture two other products – Previtalize and Postburn.
How Does Provitalize Work?
The primary components of the blend are three different probiotic strains, which aim to balance your gut flora and target fat burning. The manufacturer claims the product will help prevent the absorption and storage of fat, and accelerate the metabolism of excess fat.
Provitalize also contains natural plant-based ingredients from herbs, spices, roots, and seeds which are high in antioxidants to reduce overall inflammation and improve nutrient absorption.
Excess fat stored in the body can create oxidative stress. This supplement aims to promote fat burning through improved digestion and absorption (probiotics), and reduce overall levels of oxidative stress (antioxidants) to assist and speed up the weight loss.
Provitalize Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Provitalize contains the following natural ingredients in its formula:
- Probiotic blend – A total of 68.2 billion CFU per serving includes B. Lactis, L. Gasseri, and B. breve. In the right conditions, these strains can replenish gut flora and optimize digestion.
- Turmeric – A commonly used spice with potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It may boost your overall health, fight inflammation, and reduce pain related to muscle fatigue.
- Moringa leaf – Derived from the moringa tree the leaves contain antioxidant, antifungal, and antiviral properties that may help improve heart health, decrease cholesterol, and stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Curry leaf – Curry leaves are rich in antioxidants. They may also offer antibacterial, antidiabetic, pain-relieving, and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Lecithin – Belongs to the group of phospholipids which play a role in transporting fats, and used in this formula to enhance absorption of some ingredients. Most commonly used to decrease cholesterol levels. It may also help to treat dementia and Alzheimer’s disease by improving the brain’s functional pathways.
- BioPerine – Derived from black pepper, helps to improve the absorption of turmeric, and could potentially have a thermogenic effect which can assist in fat burning.
- Vegetable cellulose – a supplemental filler that provides fiber and bulking.
What are the Advantages of Provitalize?
- The product doesn’t contain any stimulants or caffeine.
- Sugar, gluten, and GMO-free.
- The supplement promotes digestion and optimizes the gut balance.
- The product may boost immunity and general health due to its high antioxidant levels.
- The supplement may help in accelerating fat burning.
What are the Disadvantages of Provitalize?
- This supplement does not substitute medical advice.
- Users shouldn’t expect short-term effectiveness or immediate weight loss results.
- According to the manufacturer’s website, their products are primarily intended for women over 30.
- Only available online.
Provitalize Side Effects
Provitalize is not considered to have any significant side effects. It was designed to be stimulant-free, making it suitable for long-term use. It was made from high-quality, natural ingredients that have been proven safe for use.
However, at first, most people encounter a certain amount of stomach pain especially given Provitalize’s high potency. This is fine and should subside within a few days as the body adjusts. External causes, such as low gut health and inadequate diets, could also play a role.
We’ve also learned about the following minor side effects:
- Feeling dizzy
- Pain in the head
- Uncomfortable heart
- Discomfort in general
Provitalize Customer Reviews
– Gloria Newton
– Carolyn S. Farrier
– Kirsten Jackson
Provitalize Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Provitalize?
A: The instructions on the label emphasizes that you should take two capsules of Provitalize each morning, with or without food.
Q: How Much Does Provitalize Cost?
A: A single bottle of Provitalize costs $67, but you can save some money and purchase a two-month supply for $119 or a four-month stack for $199. Throughout the year, special offers and deals, as well as Provitalize coupon code are available on the website.
Q: Are there any Provitalize Complaints Online?
A: In the past couple of years, there have been few consumer ratings and complaints on the BBB and other online product review websites.
Q: Does Provitalize Really Work?
A: Yes, customer reviews of Provitalize indicate that the product seems to work pretty well. Many users experienced weight loss and even went down on their jeans size. Many women also noted that they used this product to ease some of their menopause symptoms and experienced positive results.
Q: How Effective are Provitalize Probiotics Supplement?
A: Provitalize for menopause is a weight-loss probiotic that is suitable for both men and women. It is a thermogenic probiotic solution that aids in the loss of stubborn body fat. It comprises three strains that have been scientifically studied for their ability to help lose weight. It’s often made of herbs that are popular for their nutritious and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Q: Is Provitalize Safe?
A: Since the only ingredients are superfoods and probiotics, this substance is very safe to consume. When opposed to many other weight loss and diet options on the market, it is unquestionably a better option.
Q: Is Provitalize FDA Approved?
A: Provitalize is produced in a GMP-certified, FDA-registered facility in the United States. Better Body Co continues to be dedicated to the development of high-quality supplements.
Q: What is Provitalize’s Return Policy?
A: The return policy is active within 60 days from the date when you bought Provitalize. You may request a refund, but keep in mind that handling and shipping charges are not refundable.
Q: Does Provitalize Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial for Provitalize currently available.
Q: What is the size of the Capsule?
A: The capsules are about 0.9 inches in length which is slightly bigger than a long rice grain.
Q: How do I Contact Provitalize?
A: Email: [email protected]
304 S. Jones Blvd,
Las Vegas, NV 89107
469 Macpherson Road
Q: Where to buy Provitalize?
A: Provitalize can be purchased through their Official Website.
Q: Is Provitalize Legit or a Scam?
A: According to Provitalize reviews, it is not a scam. You can take it risk-free for 90 days to see how it improves your fitness, so we’d recommend giving it a shot.
Provitalize Review – Final Verdict
Instead, it focuses on supporting losing weight by utilizing probiotics, herbs, and spices but that also implies that it can have limited short-term effectiveness and, you shouldn’t expect immediate results.
In the long run, Provitalize may promote weight loss, but the more immediate results will be seen in its ability to improve digestion and energy levels. Results, as always, vary by user and are highly dependent on diet and physical activity.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.