In This Article
What is Active-PK?
Active-PK, the supplement that can turn excess fat into energy and curve cravings. Do you want to burn deep-fat wraps and have an athletic or slender physique?
The Active-PK body-slimming formula helps one of your body’s enzyme (AMP-activated protein kinase) to stop storing fat and instead turns these lipids into energy.
All this to say that the goal of Active PK is to shed abdominal fat, reduce fatigue, and boost metabolism.
While this product is mainly used to achieve slimmer waistlines, its all-natural ingredients may reduce food cravings.
Additionally, Active-PK formula triggers many of the body’s natural enzymes to aid weight loss.
Let’s take a closer look at our Active PK Review.
Who is the Manufacturer of Active-PK?
LCR Health is the manufacturer of Active-PK, and the company is based in Los Angeles, California.
According to the manufacturer, Active-PK producer is intended to offer effective solutions for eradicating abdominal fat.
They also claim there are no synthetic additives in these fat-slimming pills. While building trimmer body shapes for consumers, they claim Active-PK will also raise energy levels and your body’s metabolism.
Additionally, LCR Health company describes Active-PK capsules as longevity activators that promote a clearer process of thoughts.
Would you like to experience all the benefits of Active-PK yourself?
How Does Active-PK Work?
Shedding abdominal fat allows the body to become healthier and stronger.
After consuming only two Active-PK capsules daily, the enzyme (AMPK) in the body that optimizes energy inside cells will be activated.
More so, the ingredients in this weight loss supplement will inhibit the synthesis of fatty acid, boost energy, lower triglycerides, and decrease cholesterol.
Generally, this product activates AMPK (inside the hypothalamus) to inhibit the accumulation of fat stored in your liver and muscles.
Not only will you find fewer cravings for food, but the extra fat stored in adipose tissue will be converted to energy.
Active-PK Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The all-natural ingredients in Active-PK are three active natural compounds that reduce the growth of visceral (abdominal) fat cells.
The active ingredients in this formula include.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract (450mg) – According to Examine.com, Jiaogulan is another name for Gynostemma Pentaphyllum. This helps reduce cholesterol and may also reduce blood glucose levels and increase insulin sensitivity.
- Quercetin Dihydrate (100mg) – Quercetin dihydrate plays a key role in the oxidation of fat. Study says it contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. This ingredient is effective for prostatic pain (chronic, nonbacterial prostatitis), and inflammation (nonbacterial prostatitis). More so, it stimulates the AMPK enzyme, thereby improving the metabolic rate that will lead to trimmer physiques.
- Berberine HCl (100mg) – The inclusion of Berberine in Active-PK capsules helps to improve insulin levels and improve overall health. It may also help other ingredients by activating the AMPK enzyme and increase energy production. It can also ease the process of fat reduction.
What are the Advantages of Active-PK?
- The dietary supplement helps trigger the AMPK enzyme that leads to fat reduction in muscle, viscera, and liver.
- The ingredients convert excess adipose into energy to curb food cravings.
- While burning visceral fat, a slimmer waistline can be achieved.
- It may inhibit the fatty acid synthesis and lower cholesterol.
What are the Disadvantages of Active-PK?
- The consumption of Berberine-based medications will cause adverse effects on pregnant and nursing mothers.
- The prolonged intake of Active PK might lead to excessive concentration of Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, and trigger uncontrollable bowel movements.
- Some consumers might experience tingling of the limbs and headaches because of Quercetin dihydrate.
There are few Active PK reviews telling us the supplement didn’t work at all.
The best way to know if a particular weight loss supplement is right for you and will work for you is to check with your doctor and also give him or her a load down of your medical history.
You might be interested in reading the reviews for the following products as mentioned below:
Active-PK Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Active-PK?
A: The recommendation on Active-PK’s label is to take two capsules on an empty stomach or after your daily meal. However, consumers should drink plenty of water to allow the capsules to dissolve easily.
Q: How Much Does Active-PK Cost?
A: From the product’s official website:
- 1 bottle of Active-PK (sixty capsules) sells for $69.00 with free shipping cost
- 3 bottles: $152
- 6 bottles: $632
Q: What is Active-PK’s Return Policy?
A: LCR Health offers a return policy for dissatisfied customers. Within 90 days of delivery, consumers can send an email and ask for a refund.
Q: Does It Offer a Free Trial?
A: There’s no information on free trials on this product’s website.
Q: What is an AMPK Activator?
A: AMPK Activator is an enzyme works that switches on the Adenosine Monophosphate-Activated Protein Kinase through an oral formula which regulates the person body. It helps for more results of mitochondria which stops many factors that lead to the aging method.
Q: What is an AMPK gene?
A: An AMPK performs an important function in the process of cellular energy homeostasis. It is composed of three various proteins, which results in working enzyme preserved from yeast all the way to the human.
Q: How Does AMPK work?
A: AMPK is phylogenetically evident in every mammalian cell that is conserved and fuel-sensing. Skeletal muscles stimulate the enzyme during exercise. It is also activated in adipose tissue within the liver and various other organs that elevate the existing AMP/ATP ratio.
Active-PK – Final Verdict
This manufacturer makes many claims concerning this ‘longevity activator.’
In the Active-PK formula, there is a blend of active natural compounds that activate the body’s AMPK enzyme for weight loss.
Also, as a metabolic ‘master switch,’ this weight loss supplement promotes clearer thinking and boosts natural energy.
The product is intended to reduce food and shed abdominal fat. However, there are some drawbacks with the use of Active-PK pills.
Engaging in various physical activities may trigger the AMPK enzyme faster than slimming pills.
There’s a high risk of becoming addicted to Active-PK pills. Other top rated weight loss pills with more effective results are available; such as Plexus Slim and Truvision you can try them if this product doesn’t suit your purpose.
‘Active-PK’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.