LexaPure LumaSlim is a weight loss supplement and as a weight loss supplement, the first thing you need to know is that it will introduce certain nutrients to your body that will aid in the weight loss process.
This does not mean it will cause you to lose weight just by merit of taking the pill or that it is a stimulant weight loss pill that you would need a prescription for.
It is a supplement and works in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle.
That all being said, LexaPure LumaSlim is an interesting weight loss supplement among the myriad of weight loss products on the market.
It’s approach is what makes it interesting. The approach of LexaPure LumaSlim towards weight loss is to release the Hormone Sensitive Lipase which tells the body to store fat around the abdomen as energy reserves.
Releasing HSL’s, studies have shown, lead to significant weight loss.
Who is the Manufacturer of LumaSlim?
The manufacturer of LumaSlim is a company called LexaPure LLC that operates out of Parker, Colorado.
They make weight loss supplements for both men and women. They also make supplements for digestive health and other issues.
The company claims that LexaPure LumaSlim has been scientifically formulated to release trapped fatty acids.
How Does LumaSlim Work?
The main function of LexaPure LumaSlim is to activate the Hormone Sensitive Lipase.
By activating the HSL, the body will let go of the reserve fat that usually accumulates around the waistline so that it can be burned off as energy for the body.
Furthermore this product was designed to work in conjunction with diet and exercise for maximum weight loss results.
LumaSlim Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
There are a handful of ingredients in LexaPure LumaSlim but the one that they talk about the most is the special ingredient called ArcticRoot.
This ingredient is said to do a lot such as reduce stress, increase mental clarity and of course help you lose weight.
- ArcticRoot – ArcticRoot goes by a few different names but the most common one is Rhodiola Rosea. The extract of this plant root is said to have many benefits including the reduction of stress.
- Zinc – Zinc is a very important mineral for the body as it helps slow the damage that age can cause on various organs.
- Magnesium – Some believe that magnesium has a direct effect on anxiety reduction.
- Piper Nigrum – Piper Nigrum which is essentially black pepper, is believed to have various antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
- Vitamin B6 – By having a stimulating effect on the thyroid, vitamin B6 can affect weight loss.
- DIM – Some people have reported that DIM has helped with weight loss because it signals the body to release certain fats.
What are the Advantages of LexaPure LumaSlim?
- LexaPure LumaSlim takes a unique approach to helping people lose weight.
- The company has apparently done a lot of scientific research to develop LexaPure LumaSlim.
- There are no harmful ingredients or chemicals in LexaPure LumaSlim.
- This product may effectively active HSL’s in the body to burn off more fat.
What are the Disadvantages of LexaPure LumaSlim?
- There seem to be some filler ingredients in LexaPure LumaSlim that may have no effect on weight loss.
- The capsules that house the ingredients in LexaPure LumaSlim may not be vegan-friendly.
- The effects of LexaPure LumaSlim may be different for you depending on your health issues.
- LexaPure LumaSlim may not be as effective as weight loss pills that are prescribed by doctors.
How Should You Take LexaPure LumaSlim?
The label on the bottles of LexaPure LumaSlim explicitly state that LexaPure LumaSlim should be taken as a dietary supplement and that you should take 2 capsules a day.
How Much Does LexaPure LumaSlim Cost?
One bottle of LexaPure LumaSlim purchased direct from the manufacturer will cost $59.95 and there are 60 capsules in each bottle – a one month’s supply.
What is LexaPure LumaSlim’s Return Policy?
There is a 90-day money back guarantee attached to LexaPure LumaSlim. If you want to return it within 90 days for your money back, you can even if it has been used.
Does LexaPure LumaSlim Offer A Free Trial?
The company that makes LexaPure LumaSlim is not offering a free trial of the product. You might be able to contact them regarding a free sample, however.
LumaSlim Review – Final Verdict
The long and short of LexaPure LumaSlim is that it offers some interesting benefits and some areas that may be lacking.
It is good that LexaPure LumaSlim may be able to activate HSL’s in the body and that the product is devoid of harmful ingredients.
It is also nice that the product backs up some of its claims with scientific research.
The areas in which it may fall short, however, are that it may not be as powerful as prescription-grade weight loss medications, we are not told how quickly you may expect to see results, and that there may be some filler ingredients.
Also, you have followed diet and exercise without fail
One thing you should keep in mind that you have to consult your doctor if you are taking any other medication and have to maintain diet as well.
Our suggestion to any consumer considering purchasing LexaPure LumaSlim is to research best weight loss pill like it.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."