In This Article
What is LumaSlim?
LexaPure LumaSlim is an all-natural weight loss supplement. The first thing you need to know is that the manufacturer claims that it will introduce certain nutrients into your body that will aid in the weight loss process.
This does not mean it will cause you to lose weight just by merit of taking the pill or that it is a stimulant weight loss pill that you would need a prescription for.
It is a supplement and works in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. That all being said, LexaPure LumaSlim is an interesting weight loss supplement among the myriad of weight loss products on the market.
Its approach is what makes it interesting. The approach of LexaPure LumaSlim towards weight loss is to release the Hormone Sensitive Lipase which tells the body to store fat around the abdomen as energy reserves. Releasing HSL’s, studies have shown, lead to significant weight loss.
Who is the Manufacturer of LumaSlim?
The manufacturer of LumaSlim is a company called LexaPure LLC that operates out of Parker, Colorado.
They make weight loss supplements for both men and women. They also make supplements for digestive health and other issues.
The company claims that LexaPure LumaSlim has been scientifically formulated to release trapped fatty acids.
How Does LumaSlim Work?
The main function of LexaPure LumaSlim is to activate the Hormone Sensitive Lipase in the body, which may help in burning more fat.
By activating the HSL, the body will let go of the reserve fat that usually accumulates around the waistline so that it can be burned off as energy for the body.
For maximum weight loss results, this product was designed to work In conjunction with diet and exercise.
LumaSlim Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
There are a handful of ingredients in LexaPure LumaSlim but the one that they talk about the most is the special ingredient called ‘ArcticRoot’.
This ingredient is said to do a lot such as reduce stress, increase mental clarity and of course help you lose weight.
- ArcticRoot – ArcticRoot goes by a few different names but the most common one is Rhodiola Rosea. According to the Medical News Today, the extract of this plant root is said to have many benefits including the reduction of stress that supports weight management through limited emotional eating.
- Zinc – Zinc is a very important mineral for the body as it helps slow the damage that age can cause on various organs.
- Magnesium – According to the Study, Magnesium has a direct effect on anxiety reduction.
- Piper Nigrum – According to Science Direct, Piper Nigrum which is essentially black pepper, is believed to have various antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
- Vitamin B6 – By having a stimulating effect on the thyroid, vitamin B6 can affect weight loss.
- DIM – Some people have reported that DIM has helped with weight loss because it signals the body to release certain fats.
What are the Advantages of LumaSlim?
- LexaPure LumaSlim takes a unique approach to helping people lose weight.
- The company has apparently done a lot of scientific research to develop LexaPure LumaSlim.
- All key ingredients are disclosed and explained in detail.
- This product may effectively active HSL’s in the body to burn off more fat.
- The activation of HSLs in the body may help in burning more fat.
What are the Disadvantages of LumaSlim?
- There seem to be some filler ingredients in LexaPure LumaSlim that may have no effect on weight loss.
- The capsules that house the ingredients in LexaPure LumaSlim may not be vegan-friendly.
- The effects of LexaPure LumaSlim may be different for you depending on your health issues.
- LexaPure LumaSlim may not be as effective as weight loss pills that are prescribed by doctors.
- It may not be suitable for anyone with pre – existing health conditions. Discuss with your healthcare provider.
- Despite only having four active ingredients, it claims to have benefits.
LumaSlim Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take LexaPure LumaSlim?
A: The label on the bottles of LexaPure LumaSlim explicitly state that LexaPure LumaSlim should be taken as a dietary supplement and that you should take 2 capsules a day.
Q: How Much Does LexaPure LumaSlim Cost?
A: One bottle of LexaPure LumaSlim purchased directly from the manufacturer will cost $59.95 and there are 60 capsules in each bottle – a one month supply.
Q: What is LexaPure LumaSlim’s Return Policy?
A: There is a 90-day money-back guarantee attached to LexaPure LumaSlim. If you want to return it within 90 days for your money back, you can even if it has been used.
Q: Does It Offer A Free Trial?
A: The company that makes LexaPure LumaSlim is not offering a free trial of the product. You might be able to contact them regarding a free sample, however.
LumaSlim Review – Final Verdict
The long and short of LexaPure LumaSlim is that it offers some interesting benefits and some areas that may be lacking. It is good that LexaPure LumaSlim may be able to activate HSL’s in the body and that the product is devoid of harmful ingredients.
It is also nice that the product backs up some of its claims with scientific research. The manufacturer provides information and a consumer-friendly website, as well.
The areas in which it may fall short, however, are that it may not be as powerful as prescription-grade weight loss medications, we are not told how quickly you may expect to see results, and that there may be some filler ingredients.
Also, you have to follow the proper diet and exercise without fail. One thing you should keep in mind that you have to consult your doctor if you are taking any other medication or have a pre-existing medical condition and have to maintain the diet as well.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.