In This Review
The Basics of 365 Skinny
As a diet pill, 365 Skinny pills promise to speed the metabolism, control anxiety, increase the libido and increase feelings of fullness.
The makers of the product promise that it will not only help with weight loss but also improve mood and sexual functioning.
It is a thermogenic fat burner, which means it helps to increase your metabolism and burn calories. It also contains ingredients that suppress your appetite, so you eat less.
How Does 365 Skinny Rate?
- It appears that More Natural Life is the manufacturer of the weight loss supplement.
- Many of the company’s products, which include skincare items, dietary supplements for weight loss, and sexual enhancement products, are written in Spanish, giving the impression that it is based in Mexico.
- Bitter Orange
- Goji Berry Extract
- Kiwi Extract
- It helps to reduce appetite.
- Increased metabolism.
- Reduction in cholesterol levels.
- It reduced inflammation.
- While 365 Skinny may have some benefits, there are clearly drawbacks associated with the product. Given that the FDA has identified a hidden ingredient in the product, it can be dangerous, especially for those with a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Another drawback of the product is that the maker’s website doesn’t seem to provide much information about the product or how it is created. It appears to be available for purchase only on the manufacturer’s website, which is difficult to navigate and does not appear reputable. It is also noted that the makers of 365 Skinny claim that the product can enhance mood and libido, but there is really no scientific evidence to support these claims.
How Does 365 Skinny Pills Work?
365 Skinny contains a blend of ingredients that are believed to stimulate metabolism and decrease appetite. By achieving this, 365 Skinny may help people to eat less while burning more calories, which ultimately results in weight loss.
The makers of the product also claim that some of its ingredients can boost mood and enhance libido.
365 Skinny Pills Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
A 365 Skinny review requires a thorough evaluation of its ingredients. The main ingredients in 365 Skinny are as follows:
– Commonly used in weight loss and sexual performance pills, bitter orange is believed to stimulate the metabolism because it contains p-synephrine.
Goji Berry Extract
– According to the Research, Scientists have reported that goji berries have powerful antioxidant effects and can reduce inflammation in the body, but there is no evidence that they help with weight loss.
Green Tea Extract
As explored in our TrimStix Reviews, Green Tea Extract is a popular natural ingredient known for its potential to support weight management. Its bioactive compounds, particularly catechins, are believed to enhance metabolism, promote fat oxidation, and aid in overall weight loss efforts.
– Animal research suggests that kiwi extract can reduce weight gain and lower cholesterol levels in cases of obesity. Beyond these advertised ingredients, it is critical to be aware of a hidden ingredient in 365 Skinny: sibutramine.
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has confirmed that the product contains sibutramine, a controlled substance that was removed from the U.S. market in 2010 due to safety concerns. Sibutramine can elevate the heart rate and blood pressure in some people, making it dangerous for those with a history of or risk factors for heart disease and stroke. It can also result in life-threatening interactions with other medications.
Is 365 Skinny Backed by Science?
The ingredients in 365 Skinny pills have been researched and shown to be beneficial for purposes such as stimulating the metabolism and reducing appetite. Some of the research with product ingredients, such as kiwi extract, is with animals, and results may not apply to humans. It is noted that while goji berry is included in the product, there is no research to suggest it plays a role in weight loss.
It is also important to keep in mind that while 365 Skinny may contain ingredients that can help with weight loss, the product is potentially dangerous, which cancels out any weight loss benefits that users might derive from it.
See Also – Does Nucific Bio X4 Work?
The Benefits of 365 Skinny
Research with the ingredients in 365 Skinny suggests that it has the following benefits:
- Reduced appetite
- Increased metabolism
- Reduction in cholesterol levels
- Reduced inflammation
365 Skinny Alternatives
365 Skinny – Questions and Answers
Those who are considering 365 Skinny may have some of the following questions:
Q: What is the price of 365 Skinny?
A: A bottle of 365 Skinny costs $45, but there is a discount for bulk orders. For instance, 10 bottles can be purchased for $240.
Q: Is 365 Skinny safe?
A: There are serious safety concerns associated with 365 Skinny. The product contains a hidden ingredient, sibutramine, which has been banned in the United States because of its effects on blood pressure and heart rate.
Q: Does 365 Skinny have any side effects?
A: 365 Skinny can have serious side effects, including elevated heart rate and blood pressure. It may also interact with other medications a person takes.
Q: How is 365 Skinny used?
A: 365 Skinny is a capsule that is taken by mouth.
365 Skinny Review – Conclusion
365 Skinny may contain some ingredients that can help with weight loss, but the safety risks associated with this product cancel out any benefits it may provide. 365 Skinny has been confirmed to contain a potentially dangerous hidden ingredient, which seriously harms the reputation of the product. There are also no consumer reviews available, so it is impossible to determine what experiences other users have had with the product.
We have documented other beneficial weight loss supplements like Skinny Brew to check you out.