In This Article
What is Instaflex Joint Support?
Instaflex is a pain relieving supplement, that works quickly to help improve flexibility and reduce stiffness of the joints.
Instaflex is a leading health and active lifestyle brand. According to the Instaflex website, all of their branded products feature carefully researched formulas, crafted by doctors with high-quality ingredients.
The official website also contains information about the brand for consumers, customer reviews, and purchasing information. Additionally, there is also celebrity endorsement by Doug Flutie, a pro football player.
Who is the Manufacturer of Instaflex Joint Support?
Instaflex is a supplement for joint pain designed to work on several key areas, which can be caused by a number of different conditions.
Whatever the cause of the damage to the joint, it can become stiff, inflamed and the user experiences a general reduction in quality of life.
When taken on a daily basis, Instaflex helps to reduce the accompanying inflammation which in turn decreases friction between the joints in as little as 7 days.
In addition, it is said to repair previous damage to the cartilage, rebuilding it and making it more resilient to future wear and tear.
Instaflex Joint Support Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Glucosamine – normally used in conjunction with Chondroitin, is very beneficial for repairing cartilage which has become damaged by friction between the joints.
- Turmeric Extract – Turmeric is blended with this ingredient, a well-known antioxidant and inflammation reducer. Modern research also suggests turmeric may have beneficial properties for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
- White Willow Bark – It works to relieve joint pain through reduction on inflammation. As a centuries old remedy, it is often referred to as a natural form of Aspirin.
- Cayenne and Ginger – Both spices boost the flow of blood to the joint and reduce inflammation. Most studies involving capsaicin – in cayenne – have shown that it can lessen the pain when used in topical formulations.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Improves lubrication around the whole area. It also encourages the body to produce higher levels of lubrication which provides shock absorption, protecting and cushioning the joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – Also reduces inflammation and has suggested to be most beneficial to those with joint degeneration. It can boost joint and bone health by inhibiting the breakdown of cartilage (that protects the ends of bones in joints).
- Boswellia Serrata – Inhibits pro-inflammatory enzymes in the body. Assisting to improve joint flexibility to enhance mobility.
- Resveratrol – Is a powerful antioxidant, reducing inflammation and pain to prevent damage to joint tissues.
How Does Instaflex Joint Support Work?
Instaflex is an effective joint supplement made up of eight active ingredients, which are all listed on the product’s website, the amounts included in the blend are shown.
This formula relies heavily on Glucosamine as its main active ingredient. Because the ingredients are from tested, natural sources, it is unlikely to cause any harmful side effects.
However, because it contains shellfish-derived Glucosamine, it cannot be taken by anyone with shellfish allergies.
What are the Pros of Instaflex Joint Support?
- Customer testimonials are provided
- The product has undergone clinical trials
- All ingredients (and amounts) are listed
What are the Cons of Instaflex Joint Support?
- Instaflex is expensive
- It does not contain Chondroitin
- It contains Glucosamine, which cannot be consumed by those with allergies to shellfish
Alternative Supplements To Instaflex
Instaflex Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Instaflex?
A: You should take three pills of the supplement in the morning with your first meal.
Q: What are the Precautions of Using Instaflex?
A: Strictly follow that recommended dosage and usage information to avoid unprecedented adverse effects.
Q: Who Can Take This Product?
A: This formula is meant for individuals above the age of 18 years. However, expectant or nursing mothers should not take this formula.
Individuals with shellfish allergies should also not take this supplement.
In case you have a medical condition, consult your doctor before taking this formula.
Q: How long does it take to see results?
A: The official website claims that results can be seen in as little as 7 days with daily use.
Q: Does Instaflex Advanced contain gluten?
Q: Does Instaflex Advanced contain shellfish?
A: Yes, Instaflex does contain shellfish as it has glucosamine which is derived from Crustacean shellfish.
Q: How Much is Instaflex?
A: You can utilize the trial offer to get Instaflex. This will subscribe you to the auto-shipment program.
If you are satisfied with the product and do not cancel prior to day 18, you will be charged $69.99 plus shipping and handling costs of $4.99 for a full month supply of the product.
Q: How does the trial program work?
A: If after your 14-day trial you are certain that you love Instaflex Advanced, simply do nothing.
Not until day 18 will you be shipped a fresh, one month supply of Instaflex Advanced and be subsequently billed the ultra-low price of $69.99 plus $4.99 shipping and processing and applicable taxes.
And remember, there’s never any obligation-you can cancel your membership at any time, for any reason.
Q: Where can I find Instaflex?
A: Inflex can be ordered on the brand’s official website.
Q: What are the Side Effects of Instaflex?
A: If you are allergic to shellfish, you might have a reaction when taking Instaflex.
Otherwise, the product should be safe to use and there should be no side effects.
Q: What is the return policy of Instaflex?
A: You are not mandatory to buy the product if you accept the trial offer.
However, you have to cancel before 18 days from the order date pass or you will automatically be charged for the next supply.
After the trial expires, you are eligible for a full refund if you send the unused portion back within 30 days of the date when the product was shipped.
The manufacturer doesn’t ask to provide a reason for the return.
Q: What are the shipping costs?
A: $4.99 is the cost of shipping and handling the product.
Q: How long does it take to receive an order?
A: Your product is shipped via USPS First Class Mail & Canada Post the day after your order and should be on your doorstep 1 to 5 business days later.
Orders placed Friday-Sunday are shipped on Monday.
Instaflex Review – Final Verdict
There are several positive aspects of Instaflex that make it a recommended brand of pain reliever.
It uses a blend of highly beneficial ingredients that have all shown positive results in clinical testing and, because the amounts of the ingredients are shown, the consumer can get an idea of how well it will work.
It consists of several ingredients, including glucosamine, which works together to make it one of the most effective joint pain supplements.
Additionally, for a high-cost product, consumers have the opportunity to participate in a limited trial to see first-hand how ingredients work and how soon results occur.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain and damage, preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to an untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and also promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.