Instaflex Joint Support Overview
Instaflex is a brand of joint pain relieving supplement that, as the name suggests, works quickly to help improve* flexibility and reduce* stiffness. The Instaflex website contains information about the brand and is also the only place to purchase the product.
This brand has been endorsed by a celebrity spokesman (pro football player Doug Flutie) and the site also contains a number of reviews from satisfied customers.
A chart comparing Instaflex to other pain relievers on the market is provided, and there is a full, secure ordering section. Instaflex is offered at a cost of $69.99 per bottle.
Instaflex Joint Support Product Details
Instaflex is designed to work on several areas of joint pain, which can be caused by a number of different conditions. While most people experience increased pain as they age, joint pain can be from medical conditions such as arthritis or Bursitis, or from a past sporting injury. Whatever the cause of the damage to the joint, it can become stiff, inflamed and the user experiences a general reduction* in quality of life.
When taken on a daily basis, Instaflex helps to reduce* the accompanying inflammation which in turn decreases* friction between the joints. In addition to this, it is said to repair previous damage to the cartilage, rebuilding it and making it more resilient to future wear and tear.
What are the Active Ingredients in Instaflex?
The Instaflex Joint Support formula is fairly standard for a joint pain product, relying heavily on Glucosamine as its main active ingredient. The formula is from natural sources, it is unlikely to cause any harmful side effects although, because it contains fish-derived Glucosamine, it cannot be taken by anyone with shellfish allergies while there are eight active ingredients, which are all listed on the product’s website, none are explained in much detail, although the amounts included in the blend are shown.
- Glucosamine – Which is normally used in conjunction with Chondroitin, is very beneficial for repairing cartilage which has become damaged by friction between the joints.
- Turmeric – It is blended with this ingredient, a well-known antioxidant and inflammation reducer.
- White Willow Bark – It works to relieve joint pain and is often referred to as a natural form of Aspirin.
- Cayenne and Ginger – Both boost* the flow of blood to the joint and Hyaluronic Acid improves* lubrication around the whole area. It also encourages the body to produce higher levels of lubrication which provides shock absorption, protecting and cushioning the joint.
- MSM – It helps boost* joint and bone health.
- Boswellia Serrata – Assist in improve* joint flexibility to enhance* mobility.
What are the Benefits of Instaflex?
- Customer testimonials are provided
- Instaflex is had no harmful side effects
- The product has undergone clinical trials
- All ingredients are listed
What are the Drawbacks of Instaflex?
- Ingredients are not explained in detail
- Instaflex is expensive
- It does not contain Chondroitin
What are the Side Effects of the Drug Instaflex?
It may cause stomach disorders and nausea due to some of the effects stimulated by some ingredients contained in the formula.
How Do I Use Instaflex?
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day or as directed by your nutritionist or a licensed physician.
What are the Precautions of Using Instaflex?
Strictly follow that recommended dosage and usage information to avoid unprecedented adverse effects.
Who Can Take This Product?
This formula is meant for individuals above the age of 18 years. Not that expectant or nursing mother is not supposed to take this formula. In case you have a medical condition, consult your doctor before taking this formula.
Instaflex – The Bottom Line
There are several positive aspects of Instaflex that make it a recommended brand of pain reliever. It uses a blend of highly beneficial ingredients that have all shown good results in clinical testing and, because the amounts of the ingredients are shown, the consumer can get an idea of how well it will work. While the inclusion of Glucosamine is good, it is unusual for it not to be combined with Chondroitin as they tend to work better when paired together.
Additionally, for a product to cost this much, consumers would expect to see more information in terms of how the ingredients work and how soon they can expect to see results, neither of which is provided on the Instaflex website.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.