Instaflex Advanced Joint Support is a joint support formula that works quickly to offer you with flexible joints and reduce* joint stiffness. The joint care ingredient has been touted by many experts as the ultimate care product against arthritis and immobile joints.
Among the major milestones of Instflex Advanced joint care is the celebrity endorsement by Doug Flutie (professional football player).
Where to buy Instaflex advanced and what it will cost?
This product is sold from the official website for $69.99 per bottle. It may be available in your preferred retail outlet but it might not come with the official 30-day money back guarantee. The official merchant store also offers the product with a 14-day free trial program that will have you enrolled in the auto-shipping program. Please check the term and conditions of the free trial period. You will want to consider shipping and handling costs too.
What does the manufacturer of Instaflex Advanced Joint Support claim?
According to the producers, the product is designed with the best joint care ingredients in the market. They claim that Instaflex Advanced Joint support a safe and an effective joint supplement which inhibits the root causes of inflammation. On top of that, they claim that this product has the ability to lubricate the joints and offer the required joint cushioning for optimal joint functioning.
The producers claim that they have subjected this product to several clinical trials. However, they have not published the procedures and findings of the clinical studies. Nevertheless, all the ingredients in used on this product have been scientifically tested. In fact, they have been used for years in ancient medicine and proven to be effective.
Another claim made by Instaflex producers relates to its effectiveness and turnaround. They claim that this product is a potent anti-inflammatory that offers support to overburdened organs within the first two weeks of usage. Instaflex Advanced Joint Support is sold for arthritis and gout despite not approved to heal the two conditions.
Who produces Instaflex Advanced Joint Support?
Instaflex Advanced Joint Support is the brainchild of a company by the name Instaflex. It has other supplements in its catalog.
What ingredients are in Instaflex Advanced?
- AprèsFlex – It is described as a highly “concentrated form of boswellia serrate”. Past research shows that boswellia serrate has powerful properties that reduce* cell inflammation in patients rehabilitating from rheumatoid arthritis and bronchial asthma
- Resveratrol – Plays an indirect role in joint support by ensuring* that the blood is circulated properly in our bodies thus promotes* proper delivery of nutrients.
- UC-II Collagen – Collagen plays a major role in ensuring* that the tissue is in shape. It can be described as the body protein that forms the shell of the connective tissue
- Hyaluronic Acid – The levels of HA diminish* as we age and there is need to constantly replenish it since it has a major role in the proper functioning of joints.
- Black Pepper Extract – Ensures that the other ingredients used in Instaflex Advanced are assimilated readily in the body.
- Turmeric – The turmeric used in this product is harvested from organically grown sources and is used due to its powerful anti-inflammation qualities.
How effective is Instaflex Advanced Joint Support?
Instaflex Advanced Joint Support has been touted as highly effective and potent for the treatment of inflammation. Inflammation has been mentioned as the most common cause of joint pain. The second most common cause of joint pain is friction in the joint tissues. Instaflex has managed to combine ingredients that work towards stopping inflammation and promoting joint lubrication. Users of this product are however complaining that this product takes too long. They claim that you will have to finish at least the first bottle to have any notable benefits. The producers, however, claim that you need only one week.
The positives of using Instaflex Advanced Joint Support
- The parent company is known to produce high quality products
- It is a proven joint supplement containing all-natural ingredients
- The product offers a money back guarantee
- Free trial is available.
The negatives of Instaflex Advanced Joint Support
- Customers have reported buying counterfeit products in some local stores
- First timers may experience mild symptoms.
Warnings and Precautions
- This product can absorb moisture and thus should be kept in an air tight container.
- Instaflex Advanced joint support is not to be used in children unless approved by a qualified professional
- Do not confuse this supplement with Instaflex Joint support
- Store in a cool dry place away from moisture.
This is one product that uses all the crème de la crème of the joint care industry. It packs all the recommended ingredients for healthy joints. Despite being an expensive product, it can be a recommended joint supplement for the people who can afford it. Otherwise, we have some cheaper products with equally beneficial effects.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."