In This Article
What is Instaflex Advanced?
Instaflex Advanced Joint Support is a joint support formula that works quickly to offer you with flexible joints and reduce joint stiffness. The joint care ingredient has been touted by many experts as the ultimate care product against arthritis and immobile joints.
Among the major milestones of Instflex Advanced, joint care is the celebrity endorsement by Doug Flutie (professional football player).
Who is the Manufacturer of Instaflex Advanced?
According to the producers, the product is designed with the best joint care ingredients in the market. They claim that Instaflex Advanced Joint supports a safe and an effective joint supplement which inhibits the root causes of inflammation.
On top of that, they claim that this product has the ability to lubricate the joints and offer the required joint cushioning for optimal joint functioning. Instaflex Advanced Joint Support is the brainchild of a company by the name Instaflex. It has other supplements in its catalog.
The producers claim that they have subjected this product to several clinical trials. However, they have not published the procedures and findings of clinical studies. Nevertheless, all the ingredients used on this product have been scientifically tested. In fact, they have been used for years in ancient medicine and proven to be effective.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Another claim made by Instaflex producers relates to its effectiveness and turnaround. They claim that this product is a potent anti-inflammatory that offers support to overburdened organs within the first two weeks of usage.
Instaflex Advanced Joint Support is sold for arthritis and gout despite not approved to heal the two conditions.
How Does Instaflex Work?
Instaflex Advanced Joint Support has been touted as highly effective and potent for the treatment of inflammation. Inflammation has been mentioned as the most common cause of joint pain. The second most common cause of joint pain is friction in the joint tissues.
Instaflex has managed to combine ingredients that work towards stopping inflammation and promoting joint lubrication. Users of this product are however complaining that this product takes too long. They claim that you will have to finish at least the first bottle to have any notable benefits. The producers, however, claim that you need only one week.
Instaflex Advanced Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- AprèsFlex – It is described as a highly “concentrated form of boswellia serrate”. Past research shows that boswellia serrate has powerful properties that reduce cell inflammation in patients rehabilitating from rheumatoid arthritis and bronchial asthma
- Resveratrol – Resveratrol plays an indirect role in joint support by ensuring that the blood is circulated properly in our bodies thus promotes proper delivery of nutrients.
- UC-II Collagen – Collagen plays a major role in ensuring that the tissue is in shape. It can be described as the body protein that forms the shell of the connective tissue
- Hyaluronic Acid – The levels of HA diminish as we age and there is need to constantly replenish it since it has a major role in the proper functioning of joints.
- Black Pepper Extract – Ensures that the other ingredients used in Instaflex Advanced are assimilated readily in the body.
- Turmeric – The turmeric used in this product is harvested from organically grown sources and is used due to its powerful anti-inflammation qualities.
What are the Advantages of Instaflex Advanced?
- The parent company is known to produce high quality products
- It is a proven joint supplement containing all-natural ingredients
- The product offers a money back guarantee
- Free trial is available.
What are the Disadvantages of Instaflex Advanced?
- Customers have reported buying counterfeit products in some local stores
Q: Does this product have shellfish as an Ingredient?
A: In the case of glucosamine, people with shellfish allergies generally can’t take it, because it’s derived from the hard outer shell of shrimp or crab or lobster.
Q: How Much is Instaflex?
A: This product is sold from the official website for $69.99 per bottle.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: What is Instaflex’s Return Policy?
A: After your trial period, any additional bottle purchased is eligible for a full refund if the unused portion is sent back within 30 days of the date the product was shipped.
Q: Does Instaflex Offer a Free Trial?
A: It offers a 14-days free trial offer.
Q: How do I get some of the free samples?
A: You can only claim this sample offer online, so now is the chance to see if you qualify.
Q: Can you buy Instaflex Advanced in Stores?
A: Yes, you can find Instaflex Advanced in some of the most popular retailers around. After all, it’s trusted and sold by GNC, Walgreens, Drugstore, Lucky Vitamin, and Duane Reade. These exclusive shops don’t carry just any supplement, so you know that Instaflex Advanced is a premium formula. But one thing these retailers can’t offer is a 14-day sample to try it first!
Q: I Cannot Swallow Pills. Can This Product Be Opened and Taken In Food?
A: If you have difficulty swallowing Instaflex pills, you can mix it with food or drink to make it easier to take.
Q: What are the Precautions to Take When Using This Supplement?
- This product can absorb moisture and thus should be kept in an air tight container.
- Instaflex Advanced joint support is not to be used in children unless approved by a qualified professional
- Do not confuse this supplement with Instaflex Joint support
- Store in a cool dry place away from moisture.
Instaflex Advanced Review – Final Verdict
This is one product that uses all the crème de la crème of the joint care industry. It packs all the recommended ingredients for healthy joints.
Despite being an expensive product, it can be a recommended joint supplement for the people who can afford it. Otherwise, we have some cheaper products with equally beneficial effects.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.