Sam Kramer, MS, RD, CSSGB, LDN, CISSN
Senior Nutrition Coordinator at Kroger
- Florida State University: Master of Science (MS), RD, Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Nutrition Sciences: Rutgers University
- International Vitamin Corporation: Senior Manager New Product Development
- Kroger: Senior Nutrition Coordinator
- Kroger: New Product Development Manager
- Palm Beach State College: Adjunct Professor
- NatureWise: Director Of Product Development
- Vitacost.com: Research & Development Dietitian
- Florida State University: Graduate Student Instructor
- Florida State University: Academic Tutor
- Philadelphia Eagles: Sports Nutrition Intern
- Dymatize Nutrition: Product Development Technologist Intern
- St. Peter's Hospital: Nutrition Assistant
Licenses & Certifications
- ASQ - World Headquarters: Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Registered Dietitian
- International Society of Sports Nutrition: CISSN
- American Red Cross: First Aid and CPR/AED for Professional Rescuer
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Registered Dietitian (RD) or Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- National Restaurant Association: ServSafe
Sam Kramer is a Registered Dietitian, Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist, Six Sigma Green Belt Certified, and Certified Sports Nutritionist.
Sam has a nontraditional path in the field of dietetics, primarily focused on sports nutrition research, nutraceutical product development, and nutrition-wellness programs for large corporations.
Sam has been a competitive rower for over a decade, which sparked his original interest in the field of nutrition. He has a strong passion for evidence-based research, process improvement, and education. Sam has published peer-reviewed literature, as well as two consumer-facing books in the field of nutrition. He is also an adjunct professor of Nutrition.
Sam received his Master's degree in Exercise Physiology from Florida State University. He also completed his dietetic internship at Florida State University which included immersion with the Philadelphia Eagles. Sam received his Bachelor's degree in Nutrition Sciences from Rutgers University, graduating Summa Cum Laude.