In This Review
What is Arctic Blast?
Arctic Blast is a pain and discomfort relief drop formulated with an aim of help relieve different kinds of pain on the body.
The product is primarily used to relieve joint and muscle pain. It is therefore ideal for those people who are suffering from arthritis. In addition, it can also help those people who are experiencing body strain and sprain.
Arctic Blast claims to be made using natural pure ingredients and is clinically tested to ensure that the products are safe and effective for your use.
How Does It Rate?
- Arctic Blast is manufactured in the United States by a company known as Nutriomo Labs.
- This firm has a reputation for manufacturing some of the best-selling pure natural health products to help you address your different health needs.
- They mostly market their products online and through their official website.
- Peppermint Oil
- Camphor Oil
- Emu Oil
- St. John’s Wort Oil
- The product claims to relieve pain and discomfort
- It is a topical analgesic and can help people who can’t stand oral medication
- It purports to relieve all types of pain if used on a regular basis
- The product may help you regain back motion interrupted by pain and discomfort
- It is not for children. This product is only for people over the age of 18.
How Does Arctic Blast Work?
This product relies on its supposed unique formula, developed from mostly natural ingredients. It ideally, helps the body manage any type of pain. Being a topical application, the Arctic Blast drops are said to deeply penetrate through the skin layers and muscles to quell the pain. It is supposedly more reliable since it is made using natural and pure ingredients to guarantee optimal results.
Your privacy is important to us
Arctic Blast Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
All ingredients used to manufacture Arctic Blast are pure and natural. They have also undergone rigorous clinical tests in a regulated facility to guarantee a quality product. Some of the key ingredients used to develop this product are as follows:
– It is known for its ability to get rid of superficial pain in any part of the body and a potent remedy if you have nerve pain. According to the Journal of International Society of Sports Nutrition, research has shown that peppermint oil improves exercise performance as it has a relaxation effect on smooth muscles, increases ventilation and brain oxygen concentration.
This ingredient claims to have therapeutic effects and it can be used to treat muscle and joint discomfort as well as chronic pain. According to Molecules topical application of camphor oil is a multipurpose molecule with diverse range of application to treat medical condition in human including treatment of minor pains and muscle aches.
This ingredient claims to have the ability to heal wounds and treat arthritis discomfort. Apart from treating and managing arthritis, Emu oil also has other health benefits. For instance, it can be used to treat skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn. According to Dermatology Research and Practice, Emu oil has a positive effect on wound healing and also has other health benefits.
St. John’s Wort Oil:
This is a potent ingredient for the treatment and management of depressive symptoms. According to Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects: 2nd edition, St. John’s Wort Oil herbal can be used to treat ailments, including depression and pain reliever.
Alternatives to Arctic Blast
Arctic Blast – FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Take Arctic Blast?
A: Arctic Blast is for adults (people over 18 years and above). To take Arctic blast, it is recommended that you apply a few drops of this product in the affected area. For optimum results, it is recommended that you apply Arctic Blast 3-4 times a day.
Q: How Much Does Arctic Blast Cost?
A: Arctic Blast comes with different package options, making the price to vary. From the official website, Arctic Blast is priced as follows:
- One bottle of Arctic Blast costs $69
- Three bottles of Arctic Blast costs $147
- Six bottles of Arctic Blast costs $234
From the above list, the package option with more bottles has a good price offer. It means that if you buy this product in bulk, you will save a significant amount of cash. All the above offers come with a worldwide free shipping offer.
Q: What is Arctic Blast Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer of Arctic Blast appreciates that not all customers will find the product to work. For this reason, this product has a one-year money-back guarantee for its customers. So, if for any reason you feel that you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it and you will be refunded the purchase price.
Q: Does Arctic Blast Offer a Free Trial?
A: From the brand’s official website, there is no information given regarding the free trial offer. So, at the moment, this product seems not to have a free trial offer.
Arctic Blast Reviews from Customers
A few minutes after application, this lotion begins to provide cold, soothing relief for aches and pains. Over the past few of years, I’ve purchased a lot of bottles. For me, it functions.”- Cathy
Arctic Blast – Final Verdict
However, its producer believes their product is the most effective, and that they have tried to compared it with many others and found it better.
The company points out that it is completely free from side effects and that it is formulated from purely natural ingredients. The effectiveness of the product varies from one person to the other.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website