In This Article
What is Arctic Blast?
Arctic Blast is a pain and discomfort relief drop formulated with an aim of help relieve different kinds of pain on the body.
The product is primarily used to relieve joint and muscle pain. It is therefore ideal for those people who are suffering from arthritis. In addition, it can also help those people who are experiencing body strain and sprain.
Arctic Blast claims to be made using natural pure ingredients and is clinically tested to ensure that the products are safe and effective for your use.
Who is the Manufacturer of Arctic Blast?
Arctic Blast is manufactured in the United States by a company known as Nutriomo Labs. This firm has a reputation for manufacturing some of the best-selling pure natural health products to help you address your different health needs. They mostly market their products online and through their official website.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does Arctic Blast Work?
This product relies on its supposed unique formula, developed from mostly natural ingredients. It ideally, helps the body manage any type of pain. Being a topical application, the Arctic Blast drops are said to deeply penetrate through the skin layers and muscles to quell the pain. It is supposedly more reliable since it is made using natural and pure ingredients to guarantee optimal results.
All ingredients used to manufacture Arctic Blast are pure and natural. They have also undergone rigorous clinical tests in a regulated facility to guarantee you nothing but quality products, according to the producer. Some of the key ingredients used to develop this product are as follows:
- Peppermint Oil – It is known for its ability to get rid of superficial pain in any part of the body and a potent remedy if you have nerve pain. According to the Journal of International Society of Sports Nutrition, research has shown that peppermint oil improves exercise performance as it has a relaxation effect on smooth muscles, increases ventilation and brain oxygen concentration.
- Camphor Oil: This ingredient claims to have therapeutic effects and it can be used to treat muscle and joint discomfort as well as chronic pain. According to Molecules topical application of camphor oil is a multipurpose molecule with diverse range of application to treat medical condition in human including treatment of minor pains and muscle aches.
- Emu Oil: This ingredient claims to have the ability to heal wounds and treat arthritis discomfort. Apart from treating and managing arthritis, Emu oil also has other health benefits. For instance, it can be used to treat skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn. According to Dermatology Research and Practice, Emu oil has a positive effect on wound healing and also has other health benefits.
- St. John’s Wort Oil: This is a potent ingredient for the treatment and management of depressive symptoms. According to Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects: 2nd edition, St. John’s Wort Oil herbal can be used to treat ailments, including depression and pain reliever.
What are the Advantages of the Arctic Blast?
- The product claims to relieve pain and discomfort
- It is a topical analgesic and can help people who can’t stand oral medication
- It purports to relieve all types of pain if used on a regular basis
- The product may help you regain back motion interrupted by pain and discomfort
What are the Disadvantages of Arctic Blast?
- The product does not provide permanent relief from pain
- The product has a strong scent which may be unpleasant
- The product may not work for some people
- You might find the product a bit expensive
Alternatives to Arctic Blast
- Primal Flex
- ProOmega Joint Xtra
- 1MD KrillMD
- Eien Health Triple Power Joint Support
- Backaid Max
- Joint Pain Hack
Q: How Should You Take Arctic Blast?
A: Arctic Blast is for use by adults (people over 18 years and above). To take Arctic blast, it is recommended that you apply a few drops of this product in the affected area. For optimum results, it is recommended that you apply Arctic Blast 3-4 times a day.
Q: How Much Does Arctic Blast Cost?
A: Arctic Blast comes with different package options, making the price to vary. From the official website, Arctic Blast is priced as follows:
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- One bottle of Arctic Blast costs $79.99
- Three bottles of Arctic Blast costs $169.95
- Six bottles of Arctic Blast costs $249.95
From the above list, the package option with more bottles has a good price offer. It means that if you buy this product in bulk, you will save a significant amount of cash. All the above offers come with a worldwide free shipping offer.
Q: What is Arctic Blast Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer of Arctic Blast appreciates that not all customers will find the product to work. For this reason, this product has a one-year money-back guarantee for its customers. So, if for any reason you feel that you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it and you will be refunded the purchase price.
Q: Does Arctic Blast Offer a Free Trial?
A: From the brand’s official website, there is no information given regarding the free trial offer. So, at the moment, this product seems not to have a free trial offer. It means that if you want to try out the product, you will have to purchase it first.
Arctic Blast – Final Verdict
It is safe to mention that Arctic Blast is an addition to the already so many pain-relieving products in the market today.
However, its producer believes their product is the most effective, and that they have tried to compared it with many others and found it better.
The company points out that it is completely free from side effects and that it is formulated from purely natural ingredients.
However, as is with any such product there is a chance that the results you desire may not be exactly what this product gives. That is, the effectiveness of the product varies from one person to the other.
If doubt about the product, the good part is that you can do further research for other better-rated products, or get in touch with your doctor to help you decide.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: