In This Review
What is Levium?
Levium is a supplement whose aim is to reduce feelings of anxiety and stress, and it comes either in the form of a liquid or capsule. This supplement affects mood, and it also may improve your sleep. Levium supports brain health, improving focus, decision making, and creativity. It’s also high in antioxidants, which can strengthen the immune system and improve general health.
Who is the Manufacturer of Levium?
The manufacturer of Levium is Glauser Life Sciences, Inc, and it’s headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Founded in 2015, this company produces organic nutraceuticals aimed to decrease anxiety and boost cognition. Their work also supports finding treatments for different central nervous system disorders.
How Does Levium Work?
Levium contains ingredients that strengthen the connections between neurons in the brain and enhances neuronal formation. This increases brain health and can support better mental focus, creativity, decision making, and cognitive performance. The British Medical Journal discussed the factors defining brain health.
Many of the ingredients in this supplement interact with some key brain neurotransmitters like GABA, increasing their levels. GABA relates to anxiety, and higher amounts can decrease these sensations of stress.
A review in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry examined the key role that GABA plays in anxiety disorders.
Other ingredients increase cerebral blood flow, which can elevate mental alertness and cognitive performance. Levium is also high in antioxidants, which kill free radicals and lower oxidative stress. This supports a strong immune system.
Levium Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
Here are some of the primary active Levium ingredients:
- Apigenin – This is a natural product found in many plants, including chamomile. It can strengthen brain health by making neural connections stronger and forming new bonds. In addition, it interacts with the neurotransmitter GABA and can reduce anxiety and induce feelings of relaxation. An article in the International Journal of Molecular Science examined the therapeutic potential of apigenin.
- Resveratrol – This is a natural phenol found in peanuts, red wine, grapes, and some berries. There’s some evidence in animal studies that it can help reduce anxiety and depression, and it can significantly increase the levels of some key brain neurotransmitters. Resveratrol also elevates the flow of blood to the brain, improving cognitive performance. A study in the Journal of Neuroinflammation found that resveratrol regulates neuro-inflammation and induces adaptive immunity in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Ashwagandha – This is an evergreen shrub that has medicinal benefits and is high in antioxidants. It has the ability to reduce anxiety in both animals and human beings because it can raise levels of the anxiety neurotransmitter GABA. This plant can also lower cortisol levels to lessen stress, and boost brain function. A study published in PLOS ONE showed that ashwagandha may serve a preventative role for the development of neurodegenerative disorders.
What Are the Advantages of Levium?
- Levium may reduce feelings of anxiety.
- The product could improve your sleep.
- It might enhance mental focus and decision making.
- Levium could help your deal better with stress.
- The product may support thinking and creativity.
What Are the Disadvantages of Levium?
- Levium is an expensive supplement.
- Some users may not like the taste of the liquid.
- You may have side effects like stomach upset and diarrhea.
Alternatives to Levium
Q: How Should You Take Levium?
A: Levium is available in both liquid and capsule form. With the liquid, the manufacturer suggests taking one or 2 doses in the morning to last for the whole day. If you have extreme stress you may take more, but only with the permission of your doctor.
If you choose to take the capsules, the recommended dosage is 3 per day. Do not take more than this amount under any circumstances.
Q: How Much Does Levium Cost?
A: You can buy Levium from the manufacturer’s official website, on Levium Amazon, and from a number of other retailers. Here are the prices on the official site:
- Premium Liquid 12-Count Sample Pack + Money Back Guarantee – $36
- Premium Liquid 30-Count Value Pack – $74.99
- Recurring Monthly Subscription Premium Liquid 30 – $59.99
- Monthly Subscription Capsules 90-Count + FREE Shipping / Money Back Guarantee – $39.99
- Levium Capsules 90-Count + Money Back Guarantee – $49.99
Q: What is Levium’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day money-back guarantee for regularly priced items. The policy is only relevant for first-time buyers. If you want a refund, contact the company and then send the product back within 30 days of the purchase date. Shipping costs are non-refundable, as are value packs, subscriptions, and discount bundles.
Q: Does Levium Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial for Levium, however, there is a monthly subscription service you can sign up for which will give you a significant discount on the price.
Q: How Quickly Does Levium Work?
A: Don’t be concerned if Levium doesn’t start working immediately. According to the manufacturer, it takes 10-12 days for it to really get into gear.
Q: What Does Levium Taste Like?
A: The product does have a strong taste. According to the customers, the liquid product has a fruity, tart flavor which is tasty to some and not so much to others.
Q: Does Levium really work?
A: Levium looks to be a good supplement that helps to decrease stress. It’s also a reasonably priced product that many individuals have found to be beneficial. However, some consumers found the fluid difficult to drink, while others saw no difference.
Q: Does Levium work for anxiety?
A: This claims to be effective for anxiety! The more you use it, the better it gets, and it builds up in your system over time. Some people take it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
Q: What are the side effects of Levium?
A: Dyskinesias (repetitive, uncontrollable, and purposeless body or facial motions), Parkinsonism (cogwheel muscular stiffness, pill-rolling tremor, and decreased or slower motions), and akathisia (motor restlessness, particularly in the legs) are some of the reactions that might occur.
Q: When should I take Levium?
A: For sensitive persons, Levium should be taken in the morning after a full breakfast. However, some Levium clients take Levium in the evening to unwind after a hectic day, at their own choice.
Q: Is Levium Legit & safe to take?
A: Levium is a non-habit-forming, non-addictive anti-anxiety supplement that is safe to take with popular medications including SSRIs, SNRIs, and Benzos. There are no long-term consequences (note: headaches caused by the flushing effects of niacin are rare and dissipate with continued use).
Q: Does Levium need to be refrigerated?
A: Yes, Levium may be kept in the refrigerator. Some Levium consumers like their product to be consumed cold.
Q: Is Levium FDA approved?
A: Levium is a supplement that does not need to be authorized by the FDA, caution should be exercised when using it. If you’re using it for anxiety, these are some of the most frequent levium adverse effects that other people have experienced: Headaches or migraines, irritability, and a lack of sleep are all symptoms of a migraine.
Q: What Does Levium Mean?
A: The word Levi is biblical, and it means “united” or “joined in harmony,” signifying unification. The “um” is a plural designation in Hebrew. Therefore Levium indicates a group of people joined together in a unified way.
Levium Review – Conclusion
Levium is a product in the form of either a liquid or supplement which aims to reduce anxiety and feelings of stress, improve sleep, and sharpen thinking. It can improve mental focus, and cause decision-making to be easier. It’s made of rich organic ingredients and is a safe product.
The Levium reviews were fairly good. A little over 60% of the customers gave this product a high rating and said it was extremely helpful in controlling their feelings of stress and anxiety. Some said it improved their sleep immensely. However, other users complained that they didn’t get many benefits from Levium.
There are some mild Levium side effects that could occur due to the ingredients. If you should experience unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product immediately. It’s essential that you go to a doctor before using this supplement to make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.