What is Addrena?
Addrena is an organic supplement which claims to give you a lot of extra energy, due to its high caffeine content. It can also speed up your metabolism, leading to rapid fat and weight loss.
This supplement also supports brain health by improving both mental focus and concentration. Addrena contains some powerful organic ingredients. It has been compared to Adderall.
Who is the manufacturer of Addrena?
This product is manufactured by Addrena LLC, which is located in Port Charlotte, Florida.
They currently have one product, which is an over-the-counter natural amphetamine marketed as a weight-loss supplement. It’s a legal pill which is very similar to Adderall.
Table of Contents [Show]
How does Addrena work?
There are several processes at work in Addrena. There are several ingredients here which speed up the body’s metabolism. This causes the body to enter a state of thermogenesis, where it’s burning fat rapidly. This helps speed up weight loss.
A research study in the International Journal of Obesity showed that initiating a state of thermogenesis leads to weight loss.
Addrena can also increase the flow of the key neurotransmitters called dopamine and epinephrine. These are brain chemicals which are related to focus and concentration. It can improve these by enhancing communication between nerve cells.
Research in Progress in Neurobiology shows that dopamine plays a role in the regulation of cognition and attention.
This product greatly enhances your energy level, and it does this by the use of natural stimulants.
Addrena Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are a number of powerful active ingredients in this supplement, including natural stimulants and substances which speed up metabolism.
- Bitter Orange – The Mayo Clinic says that although bitter orange may lead to weight loss, the risks outweigh the possible benefits. It can lead to serious health problems because it contains synephrine. It can increase your blood pressure and speed up your heart rate. it may even lead to more serious problems like stroke.
- Yohimbe – This is a powerful nerve blocker, and it can lead to some potentially serious side effects like stomach upset, tremor, sleep problems, anxiety, high blood pressure, racing heartbeat, dizziness, stomach problems, drooling, sinus pain, and rash. It’s often been used as a treatment for erectile dysfunction because it improves blood circulation. It’s also a stimulant, and it increases your metabolism. A study in Research in Sports Medicine shows that ingestion of yohimbe leads to fat loss in athletes.
- Guarana – It contains 3 organic stimulants: caffeine, theophylline, and theobromine. For this reason, it gives you a tremendous increase in energy. Research in the International Journal of Obesity-Related Metabolic Disorders showed that Guarana leads to short-term weight and fat loss in overweight individuals.
What are the advantages of Addrena?
- The product can give you additional energy.
- It can make you more mentally focused.
- It can help you burn fat and lose weight.
- It can improve your powers of concentration.
What are the disadvantages of Addrena?
- It’s high in caffeine, which can make you jittery and nervous.
- It contains Yohimbe, which has some potentially serious side effects like kidney or liver damage.
- Using bitter orange with caffeine can be risky for people with heart disease.
Q: How should you take Addrena?
A: The recommended dosage is one pill per day, for a maximum of 2 per day. You should only take a second pill if you really need it.
WARNING: These are powerful ingredients, so don’t take more than 2 in a 24-hour period under any circumstances.
Q: How much does Addrena cost?
A: On the manufacturer’s official website, the product is priced at $39.99. There are previous versions of this supplement online, but the current one isn’t available anywhere else at this moment in time.
Q: What is Addrena’s return policy?
A: Their return policy is not time-based. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and return the product, and they’ll give you a refund. However, there can’t be more than 14 capsules missing from the bottle you return. They will not provide a refund to customers in Mexico, South Africa, and Saudi Arabia.
Q: Does Addrena offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer isn’t offering a free trial for this product.
There are no free samples available. If you would like the try the supplement, you can find it on the manufacturer’s website.
Addrena Review – Conclusion
There are a lot of reviews and testimonials for this product, but a lot of them are on the manufacturer’s website.
It’s hard to know if these are legitimate. However, there are other good reviews of this product on Twitter and elsewhere online.
There aren’t a lot of negative reviews around, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any complaints.
This is a product which uses very powerful ingredients, and it’s a legal amphetamine. The supplement has been compared to the prescription weight-loss medication Adderall.
Addrena contains bitter orange and Yohimbe, both of which are associated with serious potential side effects.
If you experience any uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor. It is absolutely essential that you get medical approval from a doctor before you begin using this product.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.