In This Article
What is Telogenesis?
Telogenesis is an anti-aging dietary formulation that promises to slow down or reverse the mental and physical symptoms of aging, according to the manufacturer.
It claims to enhance energy, reduce muscle and joint pains as well as give the user a youthful appearance. The manufacturers also say this product may help with weight management.
As a supplement that targets to slow down the process of aging, this supplement supposedly targets the telomeres. In precise, telomeres are cap-like structures found at the end of the chromosomes and binds bundles of DNA.
Some findings say telomeres may play a major role in easing the aging process as they may play a role in adjusting cells to respond to stress and growth stimulation.
This product is said to contain neither caffeine nor synthetic additives. For those looking to live healthier for longer, the producers claim that this is the supplement just for them.
Who is the Manufacturer of Telogenesis?
Telogenesis is manufactured by LCR Health, a nutraceutical company based in Los Angeles, California. This American company manufactures a number of mental and physical health supplements an example being Telogenesis and Active-PK.
Ingredients used for these products are claimed to be all-natural without synthetic additives. The company attributes its driving force to its passion to deliver major scientific breakthroughs to its clients at affordable prices.
For complaints, the company has partnered with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). This organization looks into the customers’ grievances and responds to them. Apart from that, LCR Health claims that all its products are tested by third-party labs to ensure quality standards are met.
How Does Telogenesis Work?
With everyone searching for an antidote to stay youthful forever, some researchers think the answer lies in the telomeres, the region of repetitive DNA. This region is located at the tip of the chromosomes and is discovered that it can enhance longevity. As such, this supplement claims to strengthen the production and function of telomeres.
Whenever the cell divides, the telomeres become shorter and shorter. As it continues to shrink, the telomeres reach a size at which it can no longer divide. This halts the body from producing these cells which causes aging.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Similarly, when the telomeres are worn out, the body is unable to protect itself from age-related diseases such as dementia, cardiovascular diseases, and a weakened immune system. Telogenesis claims to bring in its ingredients that may work to enhance the length of the telomeres thus promising to provide longer and healthier life.
Telogenesis Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The main ingredients in this supplement include;
- AC-11 Extract – This ingredient is formulated from Uncaria tomentosa plant, also known as Cat’s Claws which has been considered beneficial in DNA repair. According to an article in the Journal of Advances in Pharmacological Pharmaceutical Sciences, this plant may improve joint pains by reducing inflammation.
- Astragalus Membraneous Extract – Is a medicinal plant that mostly appears in different traditional Chinese Medicines, as an important ingredient. According to one study article in the Journal of Aging and Disease, this ingredient may have lifespan extension, anti-brain aging, anti-cancer, and anti-vascular deterioration properties.
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract – Scientifically known as Withania somnifera has been used since time immemorial for its many benefits. In an international quarterly journal that researches on Ayurveda, AYU, ashwagandha is associated with improving endurance, promoting longevity, enhance stamina, improves the quality of life and strengthening fertility.
Other Ingredients: ac-11 (extract of Uncaria tomentosa inner bark) [standardized to 8% in CAEs (Carboxy Alkyl Esters)], Astragalus membranaceus extract (root), KSM-66 Ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera)(root), Hypromellose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica and rice flour. Contains milk.
What are the Advantages of Telogenesis?
Telogenesis users may benefit in the following ways;
- May help avert aging symptoms such as memory reduction
- Can support the immune system
- Using it long may improve muscle and joint soreness
- May improve energy levels
- May support weight management efforts
What are the Disadvantages of Telogenesis?
- Cat’s Claw, one of its ingredients may cause dizziness, headaches, and vomiting in some people
- It may be habit-forming
- Aging symptoms such as memory loss and joint pains may return after the dose has been completed
- Product may not work exactly as advertised for some people
Alternatives to Telogenesis
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Should You Take Telogenesis?
A: 1 capsule should be taken daily with 8 oz. of water. Taking this supplement in the morning is recommended.
Q: How Much Does Telogenesis Cost?
A: This product is priced differently on various LCR Health websites. If you purchase on LCRHealth.com it costs;
- 1 bottle = $69 + free shipping
- 3 bottles = $188.85+free shipping
- 6 bottles = $356.70 + free shipping
Q: What is Telogenesis’s Return Policy?
A: LCR Health offers a 90-day guarantee for this product. Therefore if you are not satisfied or facing side effects while using this supplement, you can get a refund.
Q: Does Telogenesis Offer a Free Trial?
A: This product does not offer free trials. To find out whether it works or not you will just have to buy a bottle.
Telogenesis Review – Final Verdict
Whether it is forgetting who our loved ones are or having a hard time doing mundane activities, aging sounds really scary. For this reason, people are ready to embrace anything that promises us to restore that youthful feeling. In answer to this, Telogenesis as a supplement claims to help repair and restore the telomeres which have been associated with a healthy lifespan and healthspan.
This product may help your mental and physical health intact. Apart from that, painful joints might become less discomforting while using this product. Your energy and strength may also be restored with it.
While using this product, you may experience potential side effects such as dizziness and headaches. It may also not work precisely as it promises as it with any dietary supplement.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Another downside is you may get addicted to these supplements if you feel it works for your joint pains. So, before settling for it, check out similar dietary supplements online.
Besides, there are also natural ways to ensure your telomeres remain long and healthy. These include; keeping your stress levels low, make time for meditation, keep your heart rate up through exercise and ensure your food is packed with vitamins and healthy fats.
Other brain enhancement products that have been in the market for quite some time now can help your body maintain a healthy level of telomeres.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research: