What is Noocube?
Noocube is a nootropic supplement mainly used for its cognitive enhancement benefits. The supplement provides the brain with the necessary nutrients so as to boost its performance.
The nootropic supplement claims to be efficient in its capability claims to boost memory, increase focus and attention and increase response time. The supplement is equitable for use in short-term and long-term periods.
The ingredients in the supplement are inclusive of amino acids, vitamins, and botanical extracts. They are said to be natural and scientifically proven to be safe.
Who is the Manufacturer of Noocube?
The Noocube is a nootropic product manufactured by the company ERGO Group Limited. The company is based in Dubai and was established in 2004.
The company claims that the supplement was designed by using the purest, safest, and most powerful of ingredients. This is so as to put forth a safe and effective supplement.
Furthermore, they add every one of these ingredients has been scientifically researched and proved to be effective towards boosting the mental performance of its user.
The company brands itself as the leader in the supplement industry with over a decade of experience. The company has also produced Testogen dietary supplement for men for the boosting of testosterone.
One bottle of Noocube contains 60 capsules for a one-month supply.
They sell their product at the following prices:-
They offer a 60-day, 100% money back guarantee. This is inclusive of shipping and handling.
How Does Noocube Work?
The Noocube supplement makes sure that acetylcholine is synthesized to boosts motivation and focus. The brain enhancement pills also controls the levels of acetylcholine (a sensory perception neurotransmitter) in the brain.
By regulating and maintaining healthy levels of acetylcholine, the product boosts the level of focus, creativity, and memory recall.
The Noocube supplement also stimulates the dopaminergic and serotonergic system. This has a relaxing effect that puts the user in a position to make well-thought-out decisions.
Noocube Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The potency of any nootropic blend is determined by the ingredients used and how they behave in the human body. NooCube appears to contain a number of high-performing ingredients, all of which are backed up by experimental evidence. We’ll look at all of NooCube’s main players and everything they can do to improve brain wellbeing in this NooCube review.
- Alpha GPCBoosts the acetylcholine levels in the brain that in turn boosts the learning capabilities, memory recall and the d concentration of the user. In addition it renews the synapse in the brain acting as anti-aging factor and has been known to acetylcholinesterase of Alzheimer’s.
- Huperzine ABlocks acetyl cholinesterase from breaking down acetylcholine, thus ensuring the production and maintaining high levels of acetylcholine in the brain. This is what leads to an increase in concentration, information retention and clarity in the brain. Some studies have found that huperzine A might improve cognitive performance in people with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Bacopa MonnieriA traditional Indian herb containing bacosides that boost new nerve growth and repair damaged neurons. By so doing, it promotes mental clarity and rationality in both the memory and learning process.According to the Neurochemical Research, treating rats with dementia with Bacopa monnieri reversed signs of memory impairment.
- L-Theanine & L-TyrosineThey are both amino acids. L-Theanine acts as a stress and fatigue reliever, providing a calm and relaxing mood for the brain to amicably perform its activities in a more alert and clear manner. L-Tyrosine, on the other hand, boosts the production of dopamine and noradrenaline neurotransmitters so as to increase the levels of alertness and focus.
- Oat Straw / Avena Sativa Activates the alpha-2 waves in the brain promoting the general performance of the brain activity. Its anti-inflammatory properties boost blood flow to the brain which increases focus on a particular task, alertness and attention time.
- Cat’s ClawContains antioxidant properties which help repair damage done to neurons and neurotransmitters by the environmental-stress related DNA.
What are the Advantages of Noocube?
- Boosts levels of concentration, focus and attention period.
- Noocube Increases the level of alertness
- Boosts our learning capabilities; better grasp of new skills and information retention.
- Increases memory recall
- Has stress relieving properties.
- Slows down the aging process of the brain; longer productivity.
- Increases our response time.
- Viable for use both long-term and short-term effects.
- Better general performance of the brain.
What are the Disadvantages of Noocube?
- Can only be purchased online.
Noocube Questions and Answers
Q.How should I take Noocube?
A: The recommended dosage for the Noocube supplement is two capsules per day. Take one in the morning and one in the evening.
Q.Are there any side effects?
A: There have been no side effects reported yet to be caused by the supplement.
Q.How Does NooCube Work?
A: According to user Noocube reviews, the supplement takes about 30-45 minutes to function and the results last for about 8-10 hours.
Q.Is NooCube third party tested?
A: NooCube uses the purest, safest, and most powerful ingredients available to safely and effectively improve your cognitive functioning. Every ingredient has been rigorously tested for safety and is supported by decades of clinical research proving its effectiveness in increasing brain function.
Q.What is Noocube Return Policy?
A: If you are unhappy with NooCube, the manufacturer will give you 100% of your money back – including shipping and handling.
Q.Can you take Noocube with prescription medication?
A: If you are taking any prescription medication, we strongly recommended you consult your doctor.
Q.I have been using a product called Quiet Mind Plus which has helped me with noises in my ears, ringing, and other noises. It has helped me considerably. Does Noocube also eliminate the noises?
A: NooCube is a daily supplement that offers clinically backed nootropics that claims to support focus, mental speed, and memory, among other benefits.
Q.Can I take Ashwagandha Supplements with Noocube?
A: If you take any drugs or supplements regularly, talk to your doctor before you start using ashwagandha supplements. They could interact with sedatives, blood thinners, thyroid supplements, drugs that suppress the immune system, and drugs for anxiety, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
Noocube Review – Final Verdict
When factors such as price, quality, and quantity are considered this product is worthy to buy the supplement. This is because it is sold at a relevant price; very affordable especially the more bottles. 60 capsules a bottle for a month’s supply is also favorable. The ingredients have all been researched and proved to be great for improving cognitive abilities. However, these ingredients are very common in other brain supplements too but the result offered by Noocube makes it stand out from other products in the market. Our NooCube review reveals that NooCube stands apart due to its openness to ingredient selection, making it one of the better nootropics to try.