Noocube is a nootropic supplement mainly used for its cognitive enhancement benefits. The supplement provides the brain with the necessary nutrients so as to boost* its performance. The supplement claims to be efficient in its capability claims to boost* memory, increase* focus and attention and increase* response time.
The supplement is both equitable for use in short-term and long-term periods. The ingredients in the supplement are inclusive of amino acids, vitamins and botanical extracts. They are said to be natural and scientifically proven to be safe.
One bottle of Noocube contains 60 capsules for a one month supply. The Noocube nutritional supplement is exclusively sold from their Official WebSite; where they sell their product at the following prices:-
- 1 bottle costs $ $39.99
- 3 bottles cost $ 79.99
- 6 bottles costs $ 119.99
- They offer a 60-day, 100% money back guarantee. This is inclusive of shipping and handling.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Noocube
The Noocube is a nootropic product manufactured by the company ERGO Group Limited. The company is based Dubai and was established in 2004. The company claims that the supplement was designed by the top most neuroscientists using the purest, safest and most powerful of ingredients. This is so as to put forth a safe and effective supplement. Furthermore, they add every of these ingredients have been scientifically researched and proved to be effective towards boosting the mental performance of its user.
The company brands itself as leader in the supplement industry with over a decade experience. The company has also produced Testogen dietary supplement for men for the boosting of testosterone.
Working Process of Noocube
The Noocube supplement makes sure that acetylcholine is synthesized to boosts* motivation and focus. The supplement also controls the levels of acetylcholine (a sensory perception neurotransmitter) in the brain. By regulating and maintaining healthy levels of acetylcholine, the product boosts* level of focus, creativity and memory recall.
The Noocube supplement also stimulates the dopaminergic and serotonergic system. This has a relaxing effect that puts the user in a position to make well-thought out decisions.
Ingredients Found in Noocube
- Alpha GPC– Boosts* the acetylcholine levels in the brain that in turn boosts* the learning capabilities, memory recall and concentration of the user. In addition it renews the synapse in the brain acting as anti-aging factor and has been known to aid in the treatment of Alzheimer’s.
- Huperzine A – Blocks acetyl cholinesterase from breaking down acetylcholine, thus ensuring* the production and maintaining high levels of acetylcholine in the brain. This is what leads to an increase* in concentration, information retention and clarity in the brain.
- Bacopa Monnieri – A traditional Indian herb containing bacosides that boost* new nerve growth and repair damaged neurons. By so doing, it promotes* mental clarity and rationality in both the memory and learning process.
- L-Theanine & L-Tyrosine – They are both amino acids. L-Theanine acts as a stress and fatigue reliever, providing a calm and relaxing mood for the brain to amicably perform its activities in a more alert and clear manner. L-Tyrosine on the other hand, boosts* the production of dopamine and noradrenaline neurotransmitters so as to increase* the levels of alertness and focus.
- Oat Straw / Avena Sativa – Activates the alpha-2 waves in the brain promoting the general performance of the brain activity. Its anti-inflammatory properties boosts* blood flow to the brain which increases* focus on a particular task, alertness and attention time.
- Cat’s Claw – Contains antioxidant properties which help repair damage done to neurons and neurotransmitters by the environmental-stress related DNA.
The Advantages of Noocube
- Boosts* levels of concentration, focus and attention period.
- Noocube Increases* the level of alertness
- Boosts* our learning capabilities; better grasp of new skills and information retention.
- Increases* memory recall
- Has stress relieving properties.
- Slows down the aging process of the brain; longer productivity.
- Increases* our response time.
- Viable for use both long-term and short-term effects.
- Better general performance of the brain.
The Cons of Noocube
- Can only be purchased online.
How should I take Noocube?
The recommended dosage for the Noocube supplement is two capsules per day. Take one in the morning and one in the evening.
Are there any side effects?
There have been no side effects reported yet to be caused by the supplement.
When factors such as price, quality and quantity are considered this product is a worthy to buy supplement. This is because it is sold at a relevant price; very affordable especially the more the bottles. 60 capsules a bottle for a month supply is also favorable. The ingredients have all been researched and proved to be great in improving* cognitive abilities. However, these ingredients are very common in other supplements too but the result offered by Noocube makes it stand out from other products in the market.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”