What is Cognizin?
Cognizin is a cognitive enhancement supplement which is a patented form of citicoline. It provides the body with nutrients that energize you mentally and increasing your attention span and concentration.
It gives the brain the energy it requires to support mitochondria activity, maintain cell membranes, and help you with mental focus.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of Cognizin?
Cognizin is manufactured by Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd., which was established in 2008 as the predecessor of Kyowa Hakko Kogyo.
This is a biochemical manufacturing company in Tokyo, Japan focused on products for health and well-being. They produce mostly amino acids and nucleic acids for pharmaceutical and industrial use.
How does Cognizin work?
The primary active ingredient in Cognizin is citicoline. This is a brain chemical that is the precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
It plays a major role in learning and memory, so increasing the amount of acetylcholine available will improve memory and other cognitive skills.
They concluded that “citicoline and DHA exert synergistic activity for improving learning and memory ability by preventing neuronal cell death following transient BCCAO ischemia.”
Other studies have examined citicoline and its effects on patients who have had an acute ischemic stroke and found it to be ineffective in improving their outcomes.
Cognizin Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There’s only one main active ingredient in the product, citicoline, and a few inactive ingredients.
- Citicoline – the only active ingredient in this supplement is citicoline, which occurs naturally in human and animal cells. It increases the production of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Citicoline is also the precursor to acetylcholine, which is a brain transmitter which plays a role in learning, memory, and concentration. Research shows that citicoline can improve cognitive impairment.
- Stearic Acid – this is a saturated long-chain fatty acid. It can be found in various animal and plant fats. It’s commonly used as an inactive ingredient in many supplements and medications. Its salts are called stearates.
- Silica – this is a mineral which is a common inactive ingredient used in many medications and supplements.
What are the advantages of Cognizin?
- The product may improve your mental focus and attention span.
- It fuels the brains mental processes.
- Cognizin helps to maintain and synthesize cell membranes.
- It supports the activity of brain mitochondria.
What are the disadvantages of Cognizin?
- The product relies on one active ingredient alone.
- The capsules are big and may be hard to swallow.
- Some users experiences no effect whatsoever.
Q: How should you take Cognizin?
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule every day, with a full glass of water. Under no circumstances should you take more than the suggested dosage, as it can do hard to your system.
Q: How much does Cognizin cost?
A: This product is sold at a number of online and offline locations. It’s not available on the official website, although you can find a list of retailers where you can buy the product there. The price is $36.17, although it may vary slightly in some shops and online shops.
Q: What is Cognizin’s return policy?
A: The supplement is not for sale on the official website. It’s for sale at many online and offline locations, and the return policy is whatever the retailer you purchase from offers.
Q: Does Cognizin offer a free trial?
A: No, there’s no free trial for this product, nor are there any free samples being offered by the manufacturer. The manufacturer doesn’t sell the product directly.
Cognizin Review – Conclusion
The reviews for Cognizin were largely positive. Many customers were pleased and amazed by how much their mental processes improved while taking the product. They felt more energized mentally, had more cognitive focus, and experienced an improved attention span. However, there were also some reviews that were negative. Some customers experienced no effect at all.
Although there are no side effects of this supplement stated on the official website, if you do experience any symptoms that feel serious stop taking the product immediately. This is an organic supplement, but that doesn’t mean it can’t interact with medications that you’re taking. Before you begin taking Cognizin, make an appointment with your family physician to get medical approval.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.