You may notice changes in your short-term memory, being able to stay focused on one thing, or your ability to multitask as you age. You may also feel tired sooner when thinking intensely about something.
Certain natural supplements have been used for a long time through traditional and alternative medicine to improve brain health. Some products use a combination of these ingredients to dry to deliver the best results possible.
What is Youthful Brain?
Youthful Brain™ is a dietary supplement that is designed to promote a clear mind. A dietary supplement is taken orally (by mouth) in order to help you achieve a health and wellness goal.
Who is the Manufacturer of Youthful Brain?
Youthful Brain is made by Vitality Now®. The company is based in Colorado and makes all-natural products that are designed by a physician to address signs of aging and memory loss. The products are manufactured in the United States.
You can contact the company on their official website by phone, email, or mail, or via their social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter. Their official website details their return policy and provides other resources for customers.
How Does Youthful Brain Work?
If aging has made your brain feel less sharp, the ingredients in Youthful Brain may help you feel more alert and energized. On the Vitality Now website, the makers compare Youthful Brain to silver polish that restores a piece to its former beauty and brilliance.
Youthful Brain Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Youthful Brain is made of:
- Clear Mind Formula™ – A blend of ingredients including bacopa monnieri herb extract (a plant used in traditional medicine that may improve memory), phosphatidylserine (a fatty chemical from soy that helps cells in the brain communicate with each other), Gingko Biloba Leaf extract (a substance made from leaves of the ginkgo biloba plant that may increase blood flow and thinking abilities), and hyperzine A (a substance from the Chinese club moss plant that may help with memory)
- Croscarmellose sodium – A product that’s used in pharmaceutical tablets to help them disintegrate in the body
- Dicalcium phosphate – A calcium ingredient found in food procuts and pharmaceuticals
- Magnesium stearate – A substance that keeps ingredients from sticking together during manufacturing
- Microcrystalline cellulose – A substance included in tablets and food products
- Pharmaceutical glaze – Shellac and povidone used to coat food products and drugs
- Silicon dioxide – A harmless chemical that’s found in nature and food
- Stearic acid – Fatty acid made from vegetable or animal fats
- Vitamin B12 – A vitamin that’s important for health and wellness
What Are The Advantages of Youthful Brain?
Benefits of Youthful Brain are that it:
- Has more than 20 positive online reviews
- Increases energy levels
- May help improve your focus and cognitive (thinking) abilities
- Supports memory function
What Are The Disadvantages of Youthful Brain?
Potential disadvantages for the product are that:
- Can’t be taken later than 4 p.m.
- Contains tree nuts and soy, so it’s not suitable for people with certain allergies
- Must be stored in a dry and cool place
- Not safe for children and should be kept away from them
- You need to take two tablets a day
How Should I take Youthful Brain?
Talk to your doctor before taking the product if you have a medical condition, you take medication, or if you’re currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
Don’t take it for two weeks before a surgical procedure. Follow the directions on the product’s packaging and described on the Vitality Now official website. You should take two tablets of Youthful Brain once daily before 4 pm.
How Much is Youthful Brain?
One bottle of the product costs $64.95 when you order Youthful Brain on the Vitality Now official website. The bottle contains 30 servings or 60 tablets. If you subscribe for ongoing refills, you can get a 20 percent discount on future bottles.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Youthful Brain?
Reviews are mostly positive. Several of the reviews are written by children of senior parents who saw improvement in their alertness and interest in daily activities when they regularly took Youthful Brain.
Other reviewers who took the product themselves reported being able to think more quickly and logically, but they reported varying levels of effectiveness – some people said they noticed a big difference, while others said it was less noticeable but still helpful.
Youthful Brain Review – Final Verdict
If you’ve noticed a cognitive decline in yourself or someone you love, Youthful Brain may help improve your ability to focus, think, and remember, as well as increase our energy levels. A single bottle is somewhat expensive compared to similar products, but if it’s effective, you may continue to order the product and enjoy a 20 percent discount.
Reviews of the product are positive, but everyone is different. You shouldn’t take the product without talking to your doctor if you have certain health concerns, and Youthful Brain isn’t safe for children or people who have allergies to nuts or soy.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."