One of the reasons why people lose control of their weight is because they are not able to resist the desire to eat.
To solve the problem, certain weight loss supplement manufacturers propose an appetite suppressant. But have you ever come across a potato-based appetite suppressant? Well, Slendesta is one such supplement.
How Does It Rate?
- Swanson is the company behind Slendesta.
- It was founded in 1961 with the vision of improving the quality of the human life.
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Potato extract
- Titanium dioxide
- Purified Water
- Magnesium Stearate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Made of a natural ingredient
- Relatively affordable
- Gives the user control over his appetite
- Does not contain any stimulant
- There is no conclusive evidence you can lose weight using this product
- Testimonials about this product are difficult to find
- Product available only through third-party websites
How Does it Work?
According to the manufacturer, the extract of the skin of potatoes contains a protein identified as Proteinase Inhibitor II (PI2). PI2 causes the release of a peptide known as cholecystokinin (CCK) which is usually produced by the digestive system.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
This peptide causes the brain to think that the user is already full, and then satiety is established. The lesser the user eats, the more chances he has to lose weight.
Slendesta is promoted to be a weight loss facilitator as it helps people feel full sooner and for a longer period of time. If that really works as the manufacturer claims, you should be able to stick to your diet plan and burn down the fat you’ve been trying to get rid of for a very long time.
What are The Key Ingredients in Slendesta?
The only important ingredient to remember when it comes to Slendesta is potato extract. According to the manufacturer, the extract from the skin of the potato contains a protein that can trick the brain into thinking the user has eaten enough food. This way the user will not feel hungry for longer hours.
Other ingredients used in the formulation are titanium dioxide, purified water, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and gelatin.
Q: What Does Slendesta Claim to do?
A: Slendesta is a weight loss supplement advertised to give the user control over his appetite so that he can stick to his diet plan and lose weight.
Q: Slendesta Cost, Dosage and Directions to Use
A: You can obtain a bottle of Slendesta on the various online retailing sites at $19.99. Each bottle contains 60 pills. The recommended dose per serving is 1 capsule, and the manufacturer suggests you take one capsule, one hour before each of your main meals.
Q: Side Effects of Slendesta
A: There is no report of any side effect resulting from the use of Slendesta. The product does not contain any stimulant, so you should be fine using it.
Q: Slendesta Warnings!
A: Even though relatively safe to use, it is preferable to avoid Slendesta if you happen to be a pregnant woman or somebody still nursing a child. Also, children below the age of 18 should not use the supplement. It is only for adults.
Q: Is Slendesta Scam?
A: Kemin is a genuine company that has been around for a good while. There is no need to think its product is a scam.
Know The Related Products
- Slenderiiz is capable of burning a lot of fat from the body easily since it is enriched with natural ingredients. Further, there are claims that Slenderiiz is making the body temperature of the users rise and burn fats by thermogenesis naturally. In addition, there are claims that the supplement will manage to suppress the appetite of the users in order to make minimal food consumption hence the body will grow thin and lose weight.
- Sletrokor is a weight management supplement for a healthy lifestyle, made with all-natural ingredients. It is a multipurpose supplement therapy for weight loss, immunity, and blood pressure while supporting healthier cholesterol levels.
- Slim 4 Life diet plan pledges quick, harmless, weight reduction, pointing out the advantages of shedding pounds in terms of self-confidence, wellness, energy level and so on. The program is founded on a daily calorie consumption of about 1,500, stating that this covers an array of foods and does not necessitate prepared foods as some other diet programs do.
- Slim Ambition Keto is marketed as a diet product that is formulated to help you lose weight and achieve a slimmer, leaner body. As the name states, this product can provide the ambition you need to achieve your weight loss goals. It is formulated to work with a ketogenic diet for substantial results.
Having control over your appetite can always help when it comes to losing weight. That said, you need to remember that the diet you stick to is even more important than the appetite suppressant itself. So feel free to try Slendesta but keep in mind that you can’t expect good results without hard work.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."