One of the reasons why people lose control of their weight is because they are not able to resist the desire to eat. To solve the problem, certain weight loss supplement manufacturers propose an appetite suppressant. But have you ever come across a potato based appetite suppressant? Well, Slendesta is one of such supplements.
Slendesta is promoted to be a weight loss facilitator as it helps people feel full sooner and for a longer period of time. If that really works as the manufacturer claims, you should be able to stick to your diet plan and burn down the fat you’ve been trying to get rid off for a very long time.
Since potato based weight loss supplements are not common, we thought it would be a good idea to review this one.
Kemin is the company behind Slendesta It was founded in 1961 with the vision of improving the quality of the human life by distributing its products to half the people of the world. The establishment focuses on molecular science to enhance not only the quality of human life but also animals. Under its belt, Kemin has over 500 different ingredients available.
Generally speaking, Kemin’s products are sold in bulk to third-party companies that can then rebrand it to their liking. An example is Slendesta which is sold by a company called Swanson Health Products. In that respect, you should see Kemin as a wholesale supplier rather than just a manufacturer.
On the Better Business Bureau website, Kemin Industries is rated A+. This suggests that we can assume it is a genuine company that can be trusted.
What are The Key Ingredients in Slendesta?
The only important ingredient to remember when it comes to Slendesta is potato extract. According to the manufacturer, the extract from the skin of the potato contains a protein that can trick the brain into thinking the user has eaten enough food. This way the user will not feel hungry for longer hours.
Other ingredients used in the formulation are titanium dioxide, purified water, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and gelatin.
How Does it Work?
According to the manufacturer, the extract of the skin of potato contains a protein identified as Proteinase Inhibitor II (PI2). PI2 causes the release of a peptide known as cholecystokinin (CCK) that is usually produced by the digestive system. This peptide causes the brain to think that the user is already full, and then satiety is established. The lesser the user eats, the more chances he has to lose weight.
- Made of a natural ingredient
- Relatively affordable
- Gives the user control over his appetite
- Does not contain any stimulant
- There is no conclusive evidence you can lose weight using this product
- Testimonials about this product are difficult to find
- Product available only through third-party websites
What Does Slendesta Claim to do?
Slendesta is a weight loss supplement advertised to give the user control over his appetite so that he can stick to his diet plan and lose weight.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Slendesta Cost, Dosage and Directions to Use
You can obtain a bottle of Slendesta on the various online retailing sites at $19.99. Each bottle contains 60 pills. The recommended dose per serving is 1 capsule, and the manufacturer suggests you take one capsule, one hour before each of your main meals.
Side Effects of Slendesta
There is no report of any side effect resulting from the use of Slendesta. The product does not contain any stimulant, so you should be fine using it.
Even though relatively safe to use, it is preferable to avoid Slendesta if you happen to be a pregnant woman or somebody still nursing a child. Also, children below the age of 18 should not use the supplement. It is only for adults.
Is Slendesta Scam?
Kemin is a genuine company that has been around for a good while. There is no need to think its product is a scam.
Know The Related Products
- Slenderiiz is capable of burning a lot of fat from the body easily since it is enriched with natural ingredients. Further, there are claims that Slenderiiz is making the body temperature of the users rise and burn fats by thermogenesis naturally. In addition, there are claims that the supplement will manage to suppress the appetite of the users in order to make minimal food consumption hence the body will grow thin and lose weight.
- Sletrokor is a weight management supplement for a healthy lifestyle, made with all-natural ingredients. It is a multipurpose supplement therapy for weight loss, immunity, and blood pressure while supporting healthier cholesterol levels.
- Slim 4 Life diet plan pledges quick, harmless, weight reduction, pointing out the advantages of shedding pounds in terms of self-confidence, wellness, energy level and so on. The program is founded on a daily calorie consumption of about 1,500, stating that this covers an array of foods and does not necessitate prepared foods as some other diet programs do.
- Slim Ambition Keto is marketed as a diet product that is formulated to help you lose weight and achieve a slimmer, leaner body. As the name states, this product can provide the ambition you need to achieve your weight loss goals. It is formulated to work with a ketogenic diet for substantial results.
Having control over your appetite can always help when it comes to losing weight. That said, you need to remember that the diet you stick to is even more important than the appetite suppressant itself. So feel free to try Slendesta but keep in mind that you can’t expect good results without hard work.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: