Slim 4 Life Overview
The Slim 4 Life diet program can be accessed by visiting one of their facilities in Minneapolis or Colorado. In contrast to some different systems based on clinic facilities, Slim 4 Life isn’t available on the web, making it impractical for those residing beyond these regions.
The official site for Slim 4 Life provides little detail regarding either the facilities or the diet plan. The website is simple to navigate and includes a location finder, FAQ’s, and user testimonials. The website showcases a video clip of Slim 4 Life TV ads essentially depicting happy clients boasting about their weight loss.
Slim 4 Life – Product Description
The Slim 4 Life plan pledges quick, harmless, weight reduction, pointing out the advantages of shedding pounds in terms of self-confidence, wellness, energy level and so on. The program is founded on a daily calorie consumption of about 1,500, stating that this covers an array of foods and does not necessitate prepared foods like some other diet programs do. Along with the diet component of the plan, Slim 4 Life provides individual consultation with RNs and Slim 4 Life experts who consider personal needs like diet restrictions or health issues. The focus is on educating dieters about healthier diet options, proper serving sizes and sustaining a safe weight for the long term.
The web site doesn’t display meal plan examples, and not much is stated in terms of a fitness regimen. Although the website asserts that fitness is a vital component of your everyday life, they state it is unnecessary for losing weight with Slim 4 Life.
Slim 4 Life Advantage
- Slim 4 Life facilities provide individual assistance for weight reduction.
- The diet is intended for long-term weight reduction maintenance.
- Testimonials featured on the website may be selected by type: gender, weight loss, lifestyle habits, etc.
- The expected weight reduction is in the harmless range of 2-3lbs weekly.
- There is no necessity to buy pre-packaged food items with this plan.
- The website includes a segment for FAQ’s.
- A complimentary half hour initial consultation is offered.
- There is a $50.00 discount available to new customers.
Slim 4 Life – Drawbacks
- The diet program is very limiting.
- The consumer needs to reside in the vicinity of a Slim 4 Life facility.
- The diet necessitates the use of Slim 4 Life Shakes and bars (not indicated on the site).
- The plan is said to be quite prohibitively priced, from $300 -$600.
- Good independent reviews of this program could not found online.
- The website neglects to offer sufficient detail regarding the program or the expense involved.
- There is no consistent fitness regimen as a component of the program.
Slim 4 Life – The Bottom Line
It is difficult to recommend this diet regimen, even for those residing close to a Slim 4 Life facility. It’s a bad indication when companies don’t reveal much about themselves, especially insofar as the price of the plan – a lot, in this case.
Former Slim 4 Life dieters have reported the program to be too restrictive as far as menus and schedules, with very limited food options. While it may be possible to lose initial weight with this program unless there is a broader choice of foods or a fitness component, it is doubtful that the weight loss would be permanent.