Independent Research Writer
- McGill University: BA, Psychology
- Talpiyot College: Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Education
- Ryerson University: Master of Arts - MA, Immigration and Settlement Studies
- Independent Freelance Writer
- La Mark: Content Project Manager
- The Q Group: Interim Head of Content
- University of Toronto, Dept. of Preventative Medicine: Research Assistant
- West Island Council for Psychiatric Needs, Omega Group Home: Counsellor
- Animal Rights Officer: Israeli Police
- Food Pickup and Delivery to Shelter: Table to Table, Israel
- Civilian Watch: Israeli Police
- Friendly Visitor: The Jewish Hospital of Hope
- Phobia Assistant: Allan Memorial Institute, Royal Victoria Hospital
Melissa Feldman is an independent research writer living in Toronto, Canada. She has professional experience as a researcher, and educator.
She has presented cumulative research on many health topics ranging from dietary supplements to weight bias, sexual health, and sleep. She is skilled at writing compelling articles and producing academic, marketing, and creative content.
She has more than a decade of experience reviewing and editing publications intended for both public and professional audiences.