What is Lipro and How Does it Work?
Lipro is a diet pill that is greatly similar to Lida DaiDaihua Slimming Pills and it is for this reason that it was discontinued by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in January 2009.The latter was banned for containing sibutramine which is a generic name for Meridia and Reductil.
Lipro diet pill contains stimulants like caffeine that increase the metabolism while raising the energy levels of the body. Citrimax, fiber and diuretics also contained in the formula work to suppress appetite, curb one’s hunger and remove excess water from the body to help in fastening the weight loss process.
Who is the Manufacturer of Lipro?
Lipro is manufactured in China by a company called RealZodiac International. Lipro Diet pill is designed to be the main distributor.
Lipro Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Even though the official website does not provide a complete list of ingredient, we were able to come up with the following;
- Sweet Potato Fiber – The fiber obtained from sweet potatoes aids in weight loss as it takes longer to be digested giving the body the full-feel effect. It also lowers insulin levels and ensures a stable blood sugar level.
- Cyamopsis Gum – Another source of fiber to aid in prevention of hunger.
- Amorphallus Konjac – Originates in Asia and provides Glucomannan which increases sugar absorption and slows down digestion.
- Alfalfa – May have diuretic abilities but is yet to be confirmed by clinical studies as a weight loss product.
- Garcinia Cambogia – Known to suppress the appetite and act as a metabolism enhancer.
- Kola – Kola nut is a natural source of caffeine.
- Guarana – Another natural source of caffeine.
- Tuckahoe – Commonly used in Chinese medicine for its diuretic properties.
- Coleus Scutellarioides – The roots of coleus are known to enhance metabolism of fats.
What are This Product’s Claims?
The major claim Lipro makes is the ability to help in weight loss through all means possible including boosting the metabolism of the body, hunger prevention, appetite suppression, fat burning, aiding digestion while at the same time leaving you revitalized by increasing the energy levels.
What are the Advantages of Lipro?
- Uses natural ingredients.
- Most of the ingredients have been clinically proven to aid in weight loss.
What are the Disadvantages of Lipro?
- Contains Stimulants – Caffeine from different sources
- Does not state the exact amount of ingredients used in the formulation making it easy to disqualify it as harmful.
- Suspected to be similar with a product that was banned by the FDA.
Cost of Lipro and Where to Buy?
Used to sell at around $20.84 exclusively online but was discontinued so it is currently not available for purchase.
- Rehydrate as frequently as possible.
- Take as prescribed by your physician.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Lipro?
Even with the hiccups that have been faced by Lipro, it still has positive customer reviews.
“I started taking these pill around the end of August say the 4th week of. I started out weighing 164 today is Sept 25 and I am now weighing in at 148. I take one pill a day in the mornings 30 minutes before breakfast. You can do a mild workout if you want but not recommended. I choose to do 30 minutes of aerobics exercise maybe 2 or 3 times a week. my goal weight is 120 110 either one will do for me. This pill does suppress appetite. I do find myself forcing myself to eat because I would have no appetite at all. I would definitely recommend this product for weight loss.” L.J
Lipro Review – Final Verdict
Judging from the positive reviews it is safe to conclude that the product works. Very little can be said concerning Lipro seeing as it is temporarily available. The manufacturers of the product should come up with strategies to prove that their product is in fact safe and has nothing to do with Lida DaiDaihua Slimming Pills. It should also be approved by FDA if it is ever to come back on market and attract dieters. Of course the ingredients used have been clinically tested and confirmed to provide good weight loss results. With some readjustments, Lipro should be able to make a grand re-entry in the weight loss industry.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.