- Bachelor of Arts In English Literature - Harvard University
- MBA In Human Resources Management and Services
- Online Course In Mercantile Law - The University of Edinburgh
- Contributing Writer - Business2Community
- Contributing Writer - The Blockchain Land
- Chief Operating Officer - Michael Words
- Content Writer - Consumer Health Digest
- Managing Editor - Crawford & O'Brien
- Writer - Marie Claire
Michael Wight is a health enthusiast and blogger. He contributes to different websites in the health and fitness niche. He is a competent writer who believes that the pen is mightier than everything, including the sword. Over the last few years, Michael has researched and written tons of articles on diet, exercise, weight-loss, nutrition, men's and women’s health.
Michael writes for many national publications, such as Prevention, NBC News, Busines 2 Community, etc. Before working with Consumer Health Digest, he has contributed well over thousands of articles to various websites dedicated to dietary health supplements. He regularly answers questions and queries asked on Quora.
He loves to read and share his experiences with the online community. In his free time, he plays with his dog and plays music.
You can connect with him on: LinkedIn.