Garcinia HCA Overview
Garcinia HCA is a weight loss supplement. It is made from a small and tasty exotic fruit known as GarciniaCambogia. The fruit has its origin in the South Eastern parts of Asia. This fruit has been used for several centuries as a delicacy in Asian diets.
In the past, it was praised for the benefits it had on the digestive tract. Recent research shows this fruit goes an extra step, as it is a powerful aid for those seeking to lose weight. This product can be bought online from the company’s official website.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Garcinia HCA
The manufacturer of Garcinia HCA is known as Irwin Naturals this manufacturer has made several claims about the product. These include.
- You will eat less as using Garcinia HCA makes you feel full
- Using Garcinia HCA will help you lower your body weight
- Using Garcinia HCA can help speed up fat metabolism
- Garcinia HCA increases the time to exhaustion during exercise
Working Process and the Ingredients List
Garcinia HCA provides the body with a unique compound known as Hydroxycitric acid. (HCA). This compound is aimed at reducing the production of fat in the body. It does this by constraining the production of citrate lyase in the body. This enzyme serves in the conversion of carbohydrates into fats. The ingredients include
- GarciniaCambogia Extract – 1200mg
- Bioperine Complex – It consists of Black-Pepper Extract, Ginger Extract
Flaxseed Oil, Purified Water, Gelatin, Soy, Glycerin, Beeswax, Annatto, St. John’s Bread, Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide, Turmeric, Titanium Dioxide
The Advantages of Garcinia HCA
- It may not contain any preservatives
- The product may be useful to enhance the athletic performance. Thiswas according to a study conducted on mice
- There is evidence that the use of Garcinia HCA increases the rate of metabolism. Thiswas concluded after several tests done on mice and human beings
- It may make the user feel full thus eat less food
The Cons of Garcinia HCA
- There is strong evidence that this product can cause some uncomfortable side effects
- There are allegations by the Food and Drug Administration that using GarciniaCambogia can cause damages to the liver of the user
- There are not standing studies that confirm that HCA is safe and effective for a period longer than 12 weeks
Can I Use This Product If I Have Medical Conditions Or Am On Some Medications?
If you have a medical condition or you are undergoing some treatment, it is important to consult a medical practitioner to enlighten you on how this product will affect your medication or condition.
You May Also Like– Garcinia Max 1000
The main question here is, can an indigenous Indonesian fruit be the miracle fruit everyone is talking about? Maybe! Since the ’90s, GarciniaCambogia has been utilized in several weight loss products. The market for this fruit, however, exploded in 2012 when Doctor Julie Chen featured it in the Dr. Oz TV Show.
Since then, there has been an avalanche of negative information about this product. Its major concern is the claims that it damages the liver. However, there have been several types of research that show this product may lower the glucose levels in the blood.
It is claimed to reduce belly fat as well as the loss of weight. One of the major complain by critiques is the fact that most of these claims or researches are based on tests done on mice and very few on human beings.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The only standing question is, will these miraculous positive effects be similar when used on humans?
Therefore, you should conduct thorough research before using any weight loss product.
Check out other weight loss products available in the market like Green Coffee Bean Max,Green Vibe Forskolin and Greenceutics Green Pura that offers similar benefits to this product.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: