What is BeautyBio The Sculptor?
BeautyBio The Sculptor is a cellulite-smoothing cream that uses LipoCare technology to help break down fatty acids with the goal of lessening dimples and skin looseness.
The cream is formulated from what the manufacturer calls LipoCare ingredients, which helps it to correct and restore skin elasticity to regain firmness of skin, according to the manufacturer.
Table of Contents [Show]
It also claims to eliminate skin dryness by keeping the user’s skin well moisturized throughout the day. The product brings about a luxurious cashmere fell as well as helps to improve skin’s pliability.
Besides that, some of the ingredients in this cream are associated with being able to prevent the skin against free radical damage, like other products in the market.
Who is the Manufacturer of BeautyBio The Sculptor?
The company behind this skin firming cream is called BeautyBio and was co-founded in 2011 by Jamie O’Banion. According to the company’s official website, this formula is one among many other products they discovered from their family owned cosmetic lab.
They claim to be committed to using result-oriented ingredients in all their formulas and that this is what has made several of their products raise up the list of best-seller personal care product in the market.
How Does BeautyBio The Sculptor Work?
This product uses advanced LipoCare technology that is said to be formulated from a combination of actives, anti-inflammatories, and antioxidants. LipoCare according to the producer works in sync with the body’s function to help it break down fatty acids, which originally gets accumulated insides cellulite stricken areas of the body.
The biological notion is that this product improves the process where stored fatty acids get burned for energy, and on the same note discourage loading of unnecessary fats that were initially intended to replace the used fats.
This consequently improves the shape of the skin, making it visibly firm. What the product targets to achieve is, reduce cellulite and firm the skin, as well as make it smooth and naturally hydrated.
BeautyBio The Sculptor Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The product basically uses its ingredients to enhance the natural fat breaking process which naturally goes on underneath the skin.
However, the only listed ingredient by the official website is Organic Green Tea Seed Oil, but again, other authorized distributors seem to reveal the full list, which ideally adds the list of ingredients for BeautyBio to be as below:
- Organic Green Tea Seed Oil – Said to promote collagen synthesis as well as ant- oxidation that consequently brings firmness and smooth appearance on the skin. It is acts as a soothing agent, as well as protects the skin against free radical damage.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – Packed with essential mineral and vitamins, this constituent acts as an anti-aging agent, as well as a detoxing agent that encourages healthy looking skin.
- Spirulina Maxima (from Sea Algae) – Helps to improve skin elasticity, diminish wrinkles, fine lines and promote a glowing appearance of the skin.
- Palmaria Palmata Extract – Said to promote lymph and blood circulation which are associated with brighter skin. It also helps to neutralize free radicals that may cause skin damage.
- Cyclomethicone – Fills in fine wrinkles thereby instantly hiding or diminish thin skin lines, as well as provide a protective barrier against environmental pollutants on the skin. 
- Phenoxyethanol – Is a glycol ether, in this formula, it is used as a preservative, but also acts as a bactericide, in other skin care formulations it functions as an antiseptic, disinfectant or antibiotic.
What are the Advantages of BeautyBio The Sculptor?
- May help to reduce skin dimpling by supporting excessive fat elimination beneath the skin
- May bring a luxurious feeling on the skin
- It helps to neutralize damage-causing free radicals beneath the skin
- It helps to boost collagen and reduce fine lines on the skin
What are the Disadvantages of BeautyBio The Sculptor?
- The official website lists only one ingredients, the rest are revealed by other distributors.
- The product relatively expensive taking to account the time it lasts
- Skin preparation is advised for the product to work best, which can be time consuming.
How Should You use BeautyBio The Sculptor?
Apply the serum on the cellulite-ridden skin and generously massage to allow it to seep into the skin. For maximum results, the manufacturer recommends applying The Sculpture after a Microneedling Facial Regeneration especially that which is done by a GloPRO Tool.
How Much Does BeautyBio The Sculptor Cost?
This cream retails for $60 on the manufacturer’s website, retailer websites may price it a bit differently.
What is BeautyBio The Sculptor’s Return Policy?
The producer allows returns, and offer refunds for all their skin care products on orders made within 30 days, but less $8, which is charged a restocking fee.
Does BeautyBio The Sculptor Offer a Free Trial?
There’s no statement by the producer suggesting they offer a free trial for this skin care cream.
BeautyBio The Sculptor Review – Final Verdict
Treating cellulite with plant-based formulations may be a good idea compared to using synthetic approaches, which may in the long-term damage your skin. However, the hard part is choosing the anti-cellulite cream that may effectively work for you.
The reason why BeautyBio The Sculptor provides a viable option is that it claims to work for all types of skin, including the oily, dry and sensitive skins.
Besides that, it is composed of industry standard skincare ingredients that have shown evidence of being impactful to skin health in general.
However, there is literary an endless list of skincare products in the market that promise to not only help manage cellulite and skin dimpling, but do the same faster and more permanently than what this cream promises.
Also, what is not told about the product is whether it can diminish scars left by old wounds on the skin, we can also not conclude that it does that because none of its ingredients indicate that it can act on deep marks on the skin.
A fairly good and all round skin care product needs to be both effective and affordable in the long run because this is something you will be using regularly, together with, or in place of your ordinary body lotions
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.